~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

The nights are getting better here!!! Sleep for 8 :shock: not a peep til 1am :wohoo: then the fucking foxes woke him at half 2 :dohh: back to sleep til teeth hurt at 4am so in bed with me til he got up. Woke up at half 7, had breakfast at 8.15, on my bed playing and a few nursery rhymes at 8.45 (plus a nappy change where I said hello to yesterday lunch of pureed peas lmao) and back to sleep for 9.15 and still asleep. Wowza!!!!!

As for toys, well I have been very lucky as a work colleague gave me tons of 6 month + musical toys things like a driving wheel he had a play with that on Monday! Things she can play with sitting up like a shape sorter, stacking cups, a spinning push thing. V tech walker (lasts for years u can take the front of before they walk to play with!!)

evan has this shape sorter he's learning to get noises out of it now :)
https://www.elc.co.uk/First-Shape-Sorter/116000,default,pd.html

Lol evan just woke too. I'm giving him a cuddle to see if I can get a bit longer :haha:

Hello everyone...

Jo, if I could bottle your sense of humour I would be rich!

Had a sad day yesterday hence me not coming back on.. friends had a very sick baby girl and at 13 days old had to trun the machines off so she could find peace in heaven.. so so so terrible :-(

Decided to leave Addison to cry last night. he sleeps ok once he is down but fights falling asleep on his own.. he only cried for 10 mins and fell asleep till 4.30am.. quick feed then back down.. and this morning he slept in my bed from 9-10 and then in his cot (5 min cry) from 1pm and he is still asleep (its nearly 3pm).. slowly getting the routine which suits me as ash sleeps from 2.30-2.30 so we get some us time at least..

I am super keen on weight loss thing!!

Jaxon found my glasses this morning. So they were dangeling off my face, full of slober and covered in tiny hand prints. But he was giggeling up a storm when pulling them off my face...

oh and Bartness/Pixelle, I totally understand about the marriage thing.. If it's important to you he should understand that since you have givin him a baby and all that.. hang in there sweets.. but men dont like umtimatums so maybe dont tell him that.. xx

i'm on holidays so if anyone wants a squizzy at my photos so far there are heaps of my beautiful baby girl

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=341875&id=654784467&l=4a5677451c

Hi all, just touching base with you all. George is dozing/feeding and we are laying on the bed so typing is awkward!

Hugs to all those that need them :hugs:

And happy 'month' birthdays to our little Sparklers who are now a month older :cake:

Anyone have the weight loss link to hand please?

xxxx

GG Thank you honey xx

Kelly I'm not sure what you mean ;)

Bartness Leo takes my glasses off all the time, the ickle monkey!!

Got him weighed today. 13lb 14oz so only 7oz in 2 weeks - he's now between the 9th and 25th centile (was born on the 50th) but I managed to divert the HV's attention onto dry skin as I am certain there is nothing wrong with him - he's just a wee did!!

Hope all are well :flower:
Jo xx

Because they take the growth chart as red without looking at other factors!! I was more worried than the HV, she said it was fine and Evan was clearly happy and getting all he needed from me and it was just that he was getting much more active. Leo is about that age (20 weeks ish??)

here's the link https://www.babyandbump.com/dieting...2010s-fat-fit-weightloss-support-journal.html

sounds like an ok weight gain to me, nothing to worry about!

kelly how is litle addy after his bump? r u feeling ok about it? xxx

we have had a successful weaning day, melon and rice for brekkie, carrot and parsnip for lunch and apple, pear and a little rusk for dinner .. loved it all today :) and drinking all her milk which im pleased about... getting her weighed tomorrow, hv will scold me for early weaning after she *told* me I MUST wait till 6 months.. stupid cow.

Not the best day here. Apart from the fact I am having period from hell and even walking without bleeding everywhere is a mission (sorry tmi) evan refused his dinner of butternut squash which he loved last time so he settle for a petit filous. He's not had his Amber necklace on all day and has been awful! If he settles now it's on I will be well and truley convinced of it's magic powers!!

Do your lo's laugh? Evan smiles, grins, squeals but doesn't actually laugh as in chuckle. He doesn't find anything I do funny bit maybe that is cos I'm not funny :(

yeh libby laughs I just got a vid on my phone, its usually when she is tired and she finds anything hilarious and then she changes and screams :haha: ! oh and she only laughs at me haha

I got a toy from tesco today and I must of picked the only broken one up as I tried them :dohh:

Amber giggles when she is tickled, mostly under the neck and arms...and she does a really loud sqweal laugh when her dad bounces her around or pretends to eat her tummy!!

pixie was holding onto a pillow like a koala and when getting giggled at she started laughing properly - was so cute!

Jaxon giggles all the time, especially when you tickle his belly. He's a goofy little turkey butt. hehe.

Well I cancled my hair cute appoitment for Friday in order to take Jaxon into the docs for his 4 mth check. Sucks, but if I didnt take that opening he woudlnt get in until MAY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->