~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

]haha for a moment i thought that was the noise of you waving :dohh: 'rooroo' hehe[/B]
what do you think GG on the homefront then? wait it out? Glad Lib is ok now :)

I thought this too...hehe

please will someone tell me how to multi quote....... I know we discussed this last week but Im slow on the uptake

you press the little plus next to quote on all the ones you want to quote and then on the last one press quote aswel x

sounds like an ok weight gain to me, nothing to worry about!

kelly how is litle addy after his bump? r u feeling ok about it? xxx

Yeah feeling fine thanks babe.. xx

Not the best day here. Apart from the fact I am having period from hell and even walking without bleeding everywhere is a mission (sorry tmi) evan refused his dinner of butternut squash which he loved last time so he settle for a petit filous. He's not had his Amber necklace on all day and has been awful! If he settles now it's on I will be well and truley convinced of it's magic powers!!

Do your lo's laugh? Evan smiles, grins, squeals but doesn't actually laugh as in chuckle. He doesn't find anything I do funny bit maybe that is cos I'm not funny :(

Addi cracks himself up.. Loves it and laughs loads when I 'boo' him:haha:

Maddy put herself to sleep last night in her cot!!!!! :D she normally has to fall asleep in my arms but i decided to just let her watch the mobile and she was out!

:thumbup: Ours has also started putting himself to sleep.. have had 2 leave him twice to cry and now he doesnt cry at all and just falls asleep. I feel like a new person, so much fuss has been taken away at night!!

if ur strong enough to do it an amazing gift, dont think i would be though x

well i feel like shit libby was not sleeping so decided to try a bit of crying and went to asda and told oh to go in the room after 10 mins and settle her, an hour later i returned and she was a mess, he had been going in but everytime he left she started again, so I came in and I couldnt handle it and just scooped her up :( and now we have argued. I feel so guilty, she knows she has me wrapped around her finger as when I went up she smiled at me and then started screaming again! x

I have thought about it.. My beautiful sister is gay and have often wondered what I would say if she asked me.. Very tricky decision to make though:wacko:
And I cant believe she doesnt enjoy a bit of penis (we clearly all do:haha:)

Dont worry Gemma, she will settle one of these days:thumbup:

I think let them stew now u have upped ur offer! x

Holding thumbs:flower:

I am wondering if I need to have my chunker's growht hormones tested or something. weighed 18lbs at 14 weeks and I am guessing he has put on weight since. He is currently asleep in a 6-12 month sleepsuit which fits him just fine.. and I roughly measure dhim yesterday at a whopping 78cms.. and he hasnt even started solids/any sort of weaning yet...:wacko:

Beth love the holiday pics.. as I mentioned on FB, she is a real cutie pie:hugs:

I did it.. YAY.. before you even told me how Gemma,, Go me lol

Gemma I know you said you left her for 10 mins.. what about trying for 15? you think you could hang on.. we have tried the 10 min thing before and it didnt workk. on tues night we left him for 15 mins and he fell asleep and on wed afternoon left him for 10 and now he no longer cries :) Maybe worth the try? You her mom though so you know when is best to pick her up!

Kelly, your sister can just use a turkey baster and a sperm doner :haha:

Evan was laughing today playing with a hello kitty hand puppet :shock:

My sister is my favourite person in the world so I guess I would say yes :)

Soph you can NOT just post that and nothing else.. eherm, details eherm xx

We was just talking on msn and he's coming back to England as he's split with his gf. I've offered him to stay at mine and help him get his feet on the ground and basically sort himself out. I'm the only one he trusts and I don't trust any of his friends in Croydon to help him properly.

oooooooooo so has he agreed? it will be lovely to havean extra paid of hands around the place?? manly ones? x

Oh not til June, so it's possible he'll disappear off the face of the earth again!

Am I mental? I'm not helping him cos I want to get back together, that's really not in the agenda but just a case of helping him get his life back on track :)

And then see what happens... Could be fate and all that. My mum said as long as I don't give him the wrong idea and why am I STILL married to him!!

He was the love if my life maybe it's meant to be.... Maybe it's not. But we are 10 years older now.

does he know that?

this is going to sounds really rank but does anyone keep forgetting to brush their teeth! I rinse my mouth out quickly on a morning with mouth wash and always think right il brush them when i jump in the shower, but then i have to run out the shower and see to libby and dont remember till like tea time! my teeth are going to drop out arnt they? I used to brush them twice a day btw haha ! I eat lots of sweets too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->