~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

It's quite romantic really.. You will know when you see him if i's meant to be.. and hey, didn't you say you would quite like to have sex again? HAHAHA! It's wonderful that he has someone like you willing to get his life together

Oooo forgot to say I had my hair highlighted today so just a little less manky then I looked yesterday :thumbup:(and alot more broke fecking hell)

I dont have a morning poo :( Im really constipated all the time as im scared to poo as I have a horrible pile :( its worse than labour!

I forget :D Especially if I don't go out. Maybe I should keep a toothbrush in the shower. but sometimes I don't even get the chance to shower lmao :D

Does he know what? Lets just say any future between us isnt being talked about although he ended our convo by saying "kisses" then an embaressed smilie :rofl:

Alot has gone on and I have a child now that isn't his, it's not really that simple I guess. We aren't 20 anymore.

:haha:!

yeh I dont feel that bad now :D some days i dont even get ready if I dont leave!

I dont have a morning poo :( Im really constipated all the time as im scared to poo as I have a horrible pile :( its worse than labour!

PRUNES!!!:winkwink:

Maybe you should get your pile looked at? Shame that's terrible.. I poo all the time.. In fact, I poo'd 3 times before they broke my waters and thought I was safe but alas, my hubby got more that just a baby when Addison came out :blush:

Well Kelly, am I doing this becuase I still love him? Why else? Then I think, ooh maybe because I am vulnerable and don't want to be on my own forever.

As for the sex, god... Sex with him was always good to start with. Then when we had marriage problems we either didn't do it or had to force ourselves to :haha: He also has a massive willy which has both its positives and negatives :D

bahaha!! I kept saying the whole time "I poo'd havnt I"? they kept saying nooo! haha

I dont want to show the dr my bumhole! I had enough of that through labour!

I had the worst piles after having Leo, I could hardly sit down and the midwife & dr made helpful remarks like "ohhhh, they ARE big" and "I haven't seen them that big for a while"

Then I was rushed back in with the PPH and when I came round I realised they were gone - I never had the balls to ask them if they had sorted them out "whilst they were down there" :haha:

Fruit and Fibre for your brekie should sort you out GG

I also forget to brush my teeth so you're not alone on the minging front.

Soph, what do YOU want?

Well Gemma when I'd had my soinal they asked me to lift my legs (obviously I couldn't) but I tried so fucking hard I did the biggest fart. The theatre was silent except for me trumping :rofl:

Big willys, bumholes, birthing poos, lack of teeth brushing.. HAHAHAHAHA... Am trying very hard not to laugh too loud that I wake Warren!

Well Jo, I still love him. I know that much! I found some old wedding pics the other day and had a little cry. 10 years on we are still friends, still talking, there is something that has never let us 100% let go of eachother if that makes sense? We never had the proper closure and neither of us have really settled. He's had a random gf but was not happy, and I've had a baby with a total twat.

Indigo77 u have came in in the most loveliest of convo's!
where are ppls babies btw, mine has been asleep since 9 and im too scared to go to bed as she will wake up for a feed soon x

.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. Breathe.. HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...... CRACKING me up here.. HAHAHAHAHAHA.. Add theatre farts to the list and stupid midwife sayings.. OMG.... My stomach is getting sore from silent laughing.. sheesh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->