~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

its actually quite disturbing, another 0 post person, someone is spying on someone!

pmsl kelly!!

Well Soph I wish you well for which ever eventually fate bestowes upon you 

Mines fast alseep.. it's past midnight here so I should go to bed (after brushing teeth) but this is far too entertaining

Evan has been in bed since half 7. But he really struggled tro sleep as has hardly slept all day. He woke up just 20 mins ago screaming (teeth) but he's back to sleep.

I am off to bed gonna watch Friends DVD :haha: No doubt Evan will be awake for food fairly soon :(

We slept very well :) just wish he'd stay in his bed!! He's restless, I think he gets over tired he hardly napped yesterday at all.

Big willys, bumholes, birthing poos, lack of teeth brushing.. HAHAHAHAHA... Am trying very hard not to laugh too loud that I wake Warren!

i wake up and catch up on you ladies and i get bombarded with this! lol

pile = i feel your pain Gemma (well, not literally! haha but you get my meaning :haha:)

Soph, if it is to be it will be - i'm a firm believer in fate :thumbup:

well, i have a grump this moring, need to put her for sleeps.

Me and OH are going to see suckerpunch today :D Granny is looking after pixie-doodle so we can get an hour or so to ourself to go to the cinema :flower:

just came on for my morning catch up and ended up spitting my coffee out over some of lasts nights confo's :rofl:

Best clean up my keyboard .....................

Will catch up later now :haha:

:rofl: Wow I missed some great conversation last night!!

I am a minger, I rush out of the door in the morning and forget to brush my teeth sometimes if it has been hectic :blush: I do brush them at night always!!

We noticed and got freaked out in the preemie section by the people watching threads that had no previous posting history...we even messaged a few and got no response.

Hope you and OH have a nice time at the cinema Manda.

Oooohhhhhhh, love is in the air Soph!! I really really hope it works out for you in whatever way you wish it to.

AFM: I think I am going to have to put Amber in the bedroom with Reagan now, my hubby is so frickin noisy at night, he wakes her up with him coughing and snoring, then quite happily carries on snoring oblivious to me laying awake listening to her babble for over an hour, I never need to get her out, she settles back to sleep eventually without crying.

I think I need to start putting into place set naptimes up in her cot, because in the long run it will make things much easier...what times do you all do naptimes? At the minute she sleeps from 7.30pm til 7am...but we also have the school runs, so am going to have to try and work it around that.

I still don't feel pregnant :wacko:

Pixies naptimes are roughly:

8pm-8am
10am-11am(or 12pm depending on how tired she is)
2pm-3pm (or to 4pm again depends)

she used to have a 30/45min nap at around 5:30pm before a bottle at 7pm but she seems to be dropping that nap :shrug: sometimes she'll take it sometimes she wont

libby rarely naps i got 15 mins this morning im waiting for hv to call as i need help, iv put her in her swing now to try and tempt her but she is obv over tired as arms and legs all over the place.

cc is def not for us after an hour and a bit of crying and screaming the other night i cant do it, maybe i feel more comfotable when she is older she is too strong willed.. cot getting moved in our room in the morning and side off and put next to our bed, god help me when i go to uni xx
sorry you&me answred ur q with a bit of mememe

manda enjoy pics, jel i hate having no family or friends down here to watch her for an hr :(

hopfully the HV will be able to help you out Gemma.

with a bit of industrial style rocking she has gone to sleep in my arms lol now do i put her down and risk waking her up or just hold her so she is not over tired and grumpy all day/evening? dilhemma x

I was watching the baby whisperer yesterday, and she did the PUPD method with a mum, it took them 102 pick ups the first night, that halved to 50 the second night, within a week of sticking to it religiously the baby had gone from waking up to 10 times a night to sleeping through.

The thing with holding or rocking them to sleep is that they never learn to go through the sleep cycle themselves, they fall asleep on you, then when they wake you aren't there still holding them, so they don't know how to comfort themselves back to sleep without you. Between 4-6 months is when they go through the different sleep cycles...so as hard as it is, if you can break the habit/cycle before 6 months it is going to be much easier and will take less time to do than after the 6 month mark.

I hope the HV can help in some way. :hugs:

Our naps are all over the place too!! He's deffo over tired at night which is why he wakes up alot I think! But a definite new nap now he has breakfast at approx 8am is about an hour from 9-10am. I also gave him a bottle (4oz) when he woke up. He drank it holdig it himself :happydance: but he was mostly laying down so a bit sicky after oops!!

He'll sleep in the car today on way to mums so that will be 12-2 and I'll give him lunch when we get there :)

I am going to try sainsburies nappies as I am going there on my way to buy Evans dinner for the weekend :) mums has veges but it's easier to take stuff and she's gonna buy stuff when sw eventually goes shopping!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->