~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Gemma must of crossposted, it sounds like you have made good progress :thumbup:

and you to, a glass of wine with hubby :) I bet thats fab after having no time at all xx

wooo hooo... no 4.30 feed so money slept staright through.. 8.30-6.30 YAYNESS.. And those teething necklaces are magic I am sure of it!!

That is great progress Gemma :happydance:

Jo...ummm nopes...I had a retching episode over some raw chicken yesterday...but other than the tiredness still...nothing :wacko:

i know, she is napping again after a little fight but wasnt rocked or held to sleep!

:hugs: You are doing a great job...be really proud of yourself...and once you get through it at the other side hopefully Libby will be happier because she is sleeping better...therefore you will be happy too, and it will give you and hubby more time together.

My hubby's dad wants to move back home from spain after his marriage has broken down...hubby has offered he can come here. :saywhat:

I have a 2 bed house (double rooms) Reagan, Amber, me, Hubby, every other weekend I have my 2 step daughter's...and a new baby on the way...ummmm lack of space is an understatement??

I think I will simply...move out!!

we'll get you a tent :haha:

seriously though- by the sounds of things there isn't enough room in your house as it is, let along inviting someone else to stay with you

Gemma - yay for Libby (and you of course!)

I could use a babysitter so I can move, any takers? LOL

On the move, again! No fun over here. Have not been on for a bit, and I can't catch up. :(

But "good" news! Work cut my hours down to 13hrs a week so maaybe I'll be on more! :|

Maddy is well, becoming a bit of a terror tbh. :haha:

another nap not rocked to sleep and put down awake with a little pat :) :happydance:

woohoo! you show that Libby-monster who's boss haha :haha:

Libby... be a good girl for mummy ;)

haha I know! im definatly winning so far but I have a feeling she will still have a fair bit of fight in her.

What do I do when we go out and she needs a nap? as obv we cant be hermits forever?

:hi: silas, great news on the job front, how is maddy being a terror? xx

well, if you're taking her out in her pram she will probably sleep in her pram. if she's in the car she'll nod off in the car. if i go to someones' house i find Pixie will sleep in the carseat... although i know she's not meant to be in it longer than 2 hours... she's prolly not in it longer than that anyways...

Gooo Libby-it's like a weight off your shoulders hey!!

Hi Silas :) Shame how the move goes well sweetie..

Pixelle, welcome to the labour-poo club lol

My Ashton is sick :-( Poor angel.. And Addison is lying next to me sucking his toes again.. Oh dear..
securedownload.jpg

OH let me sleep until 930 this morning. Felt so good to wake up when I was ready, such a nice feeling. I think I'll like this 'every other saturday' you get to sleep in deal. OH is sleeping again now though, but thats ok.

Jaxon is such a turkey. If he's dressed and on the floor, he tries to get his pants off, and socks. right now he's in his excersauser happy as can be.

Glad you got to sleep in.. Addison doesn't wear trousers.. In fact he has hardly worn anything other than a nappy due to this heat. Just sleepsuits at night.. SO many clothes that he has never worn and are now too small :-(

:( aw thats sad, libby usually just wears a nappy round the house or her vest unless its really cold I always get her dressed on a morning but sick/drool/poop see's her end up with no clothes on!

looks like I'll have to start baby proofing the Jones household today. turned around for about 2 minutes to fill up my coffee cup and the little monkey butt had pulled EVERYTHING off the lower level of the coffee table. Was proud of himself for it too.

Gemma, that's really good progress you should be proud!!

I am just about ready to leave my OH. Am in tears for the 3rd time today. He really is being such a cock and i can't do it anymore. Constant arguing, he talks to me like crap, doesn't do things. Oh there's so much stuff but won't go into it. He's been a different person for months. I've made allowances for him. I know he works hard and is tired. But so am I! Everything turns into an argument and I've had enough. I slept on the sofa last night and nothing has changed today. Just so worn down by it all. I love him deep down but that love is dwindling and I'm starting to not like him. Don't know what I'll do if I leave....but need to think seriously whether this relationship can continue.

Got the angelcare monitor today. It's brilliant and Kai will be sleeping in his cot tonight all night.

Sorry for the me me. Got no one to talk to.

10 past 7 and libby is asleep!! :happydance: no fight, well when she was having her bottle, she new and was sobbing and I thought she had a pain or something but I think she is starting to realise what comes next! wonder what tonight will be like, she only had 3oz of her bottle but its not really due till 8.15 but she was so tired! hopefully we can try and wean her off the night feed? Im pretty pleased with my beautiful little madam!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->