~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

I am so happy for you that things are settling down :flower:

:hugs: pixelle sorry we cross posted, me me me away, I honestly think this thread would be boring and we would have nothig to discuss if ppl didnt me me me! :D and its a justified one, :hugs: I dont know what to say really, you must be in such a lonely place, do u think he would respond any if you spoke to him about this? I think if your really not happy in your relationship you have a tough decision but u need to do whats best for you, i know u will feel you have to keep your family together for kai's sake but you have to put you first sometimes and you dont want to go through life being miserable and feeling taken for granted :hugs: you only have one life. Although, having a baby is a huge strain on relationship, I know that and maybe you are both still adjusting to the new dynamic and things will improve once life gets a little easier? tiredness is not good for emotional wellbeing xx

Big :hugs: Pixelle! I'm sorry he's treating you so badly hun :cry: Are you able to get some space from each other for a while? Might make realise what an idiot he's being and that he needs to give you more support.
xx

Gemma, that's really good progress you should be proud!!

I am just about ready to leave my OH. Am in tears for the 3rd time today. He really is being such a cock and i can't do it anymore. Constant arguing, he talks to me like crap, doesn't do things. Oh there's so much stuff but won't go into it. He's been a different person for months. I've made allowances for him. I know he works hard and is tired. But so am I! Everything turns into an argument and I've had enough. I slept on the sofa last night and nothing has changed today. Just so worn down by it all. I love him deep down but that love is dwindling and I'm starting to not like him. Don't know what I'll do if I leave....but need to think seriously whether this relationship can continue.

Got the angelcare monitor today. It's brilliant and Kai will be sleeping in his cot tonight all night.

Sorry for the me me. Got no one to talk to.

I'm sorry you are feeling crappy hun! We should meet up one day and you can talk to me :D (I get nervous meeting new people but it helps that you kind of know OH lol) I have experience of walking out of relationships aswell. big :hugs:

10 past 7 and libby is asleep!! :happydance: no fight, well when she was having her bottle, she new and was sobbing and I thought she had a pain or something but I think she is starting to realise what comes next! wonder what tonight will be like, she only had 3oz of her bottle but its not really due till 8.15 but she was so tired! hopefully we can try and wean her off the night feed? Im pretty pleased with my beautiful little madam!

Thats fantastic GG! Glad Libby is asleep for you! Megan knows her bedtime routine and goes down really well! She'll sleep through til about the time I want to go to bed then she'll be up every 2-3 hours (yawn) lol.

:kiss: HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO EVERYONE FOR TOMORROW :kiss:

Pixelle I am so sorry you feel so sad.. Only you know if you could spend your life without him as your partner and as the father of your child only. If staying with him will make you miserable that is also not going to be in Kai's best interests. What about moving out for a few days. Sorry hun.. hugs xx

GG very happy you are making such wonderful progress xxx

Soz
https://www.privateproperty.co.za/chaceley-estate-hillcrest-e18400.htm

are u moving again? I love it! but how are there 2.5 bathrooms im confused? x

ooo that's a nice house... you'd never get anything that size for that price here i don't think

Lol.. the half would be the guest loo-so no bath in it :)

Sigh just seen it has been sold.. We are currenly living with my folks.. We moved out our house for tenants who then never moved in/paid us so it sat empty for a month then new tenants moved in, signed lease but have not paid us and now want out but they are legally obliged to pay as rent for a year so they have to pay until we find new tenatns.. shew, what a story.. a friggin boring one.. ANyway so I want to keep the house and rent it out as an investment but buy another 'us' home and then by the time the boys are like 16 that rented house will be paid for and they can sell it and share money for uni or whatever.. omgosh ok will stop telling story now hahahahahah! Prob just going to sell the friggin thing tbh..

ooo that's a nice house... you'd never get anything that size for that price here i don't think

Ya property here is way cheaper than the UK but still difficult to own as salaries are relative.. hence us living in the UK for 4 years and saving like mofos:thumbup: lucky there wasn't a big recession or anything:dohh:

property is always a good investment but my god it's a pain in the arse at the same time haha!

Gemma: our house (well my Parents) has 3.5 bathrooms lol

when the seller gets back to us. we have put in an offer £2000 under what she ideally wants for the house and she's not accepted it... yet. i hope that she see's sense and accepts the offer we've made *fingers crossed* not sure how long we should wait though... i mean it's not like we're out on the street or anything so - we have nothing to loose really. how long do you think we should leave it? i'm not really sure about things like this because well, i've never bought a house before!

When we put an offer in on our house we waited 3 days before upping it.. And then they wanted more and we waited until they came back and said ok we accept.. Depends how badly you want it really. Like is it worth losing it over 2K? I know it's alot of money but it's also your biggest investment so make sure you won't regret it :)

true. she's not had any other offers on it though so, fingers crossed she caves lol

If there are no other offers I would defo stick it out.. Good luck hun xx

Pixelle i'm sorry about the probs with OH. Me and my hubby have been together for 7years in july married for 2years in October. In our relationship we have gone through stages where we fought to no end for months and we hated each other, bickering all the time and putting one another down in front of people. I've definitly wanted to break up but seeing as it was my first real relationship and so much time had been invested in it I was terrified to leave and could never get the courage. Years later I'm incredibly happy.and my life is perfect and I'm so grateful that we stayed together because we really are meant for one another. I could of lost the love of my life because we had rough patches. I know your thinking its more than a rough patch and I definitly thought the same but in years to come you may look.back and remember that the first 6 months with a baby were hard but now your back to in love and your glad you didn't leave

This is just me tho, I know this wouldn't work for everyone but I'm so glad I tore up the goodbye letters and chickened out.

Love

Happy mums day ladies!!!!

Will catch up when I am back home tomorrow night :flower:

Like your sig Soph! We are still struggling with reflux here. Maddy has more good days then bad usually so that is good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->