~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Happy mothers day to all those celebrating today. Ours in SA is only in May.. Hope you all get spoilt rotten!!!

aww I did, and because my hubby is so usually crap at stuff like this its even more special, I got a huge box of thorntons chocolates, a little mummys cheeky monkey teddy as thats what I call her, some best mum pj's and a mummy teapot and cup set, and a beautiful card from libby and one from my husband which says to my wife on mothers day with a beautiful message inside!

happy mothers day ladies, he is taking me out for lunch this afternoon xx

aw gemma what a champ of a hubby!!!!! enjoy lunch, no point counting today i hope xx

no way lol, after the night i had, im having a glass or 2 of wine too!

Aw your hubby is so thoughtful Gemma. I got a card...

Haha pichi!! I got a card that evan scribbled in :) and a best mum cushion aww!!!

I don't expect anything as it's down to my mum to sort my birthday/Xmas/mums day etc :)

Happy mother's day, to the ladies in the UK. Mothers day isnt till May in the US.

I wont be celebrating pretty sure OH will forget, and I have to work. I wont be able to get the day off, as I need the PTO for my bro's wedding. Sucks but its life.

I will also work on easter sunday, not like we'd do anything anyway, we'll just celebrate adn do jaxon's basket on Saturday.

Happy mother's day everyone!!! :flower:

I have just started stage 1 of having blue hair :haha: The cosmic blue colour is on now developing, then next saturday is the hairdressers for a cut and electric blue stripes :happydance:

I stayed dark red colour all the way through my pregnancy, and have reached the point I am fed up with it now...so am getting it all cut back into the punk emo style I used to have aswell as the colour change...I can't blimmin wait :happydance:

Spoil yourself Gemma, book an appointment if you can afford to.

i really don't know what colour to go next... i thought of bright orange but then i might go aqua :D

thing is, I couldnt afford the upkeep of blonde at the moment, when I qualfy and we are both working I will def be going bk blonde x

Ame gemma, I can't afford it either! Am gonna treat myself and do it before i go back to work though :)

blue sounds awesome dan can't wait to see :)

:) I will upload a piccie on saturday when it is all finished off at the hairdressers...

Oooohhh, aqua sounds good Manda...part of me is tempted to go alot more bluer rather than just strips...this pic is the style I am having it cut back into, but I love the amount of blue in it!!

Attachments

• blue-emo-girls-hairstyles-1.jpg
    blue-emo-girls-hairstyles-1.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 4
well madam in bed, spent the afternoon puree'ing and plowing my way through a big box of thorntons! Oh took me out for some lunch and libby had some butternut sqash and pear :)

god puree'ing is boring, i can see why ppl stick with jars/pouches, they are just so expensive though - anyone know where there are any offers on I think im gonna do a bit of a mix esp when we go out! does anyone have a tip for puree'ing peas? I cant get the skins to go away and Im worried they will get stuck in her throat!

well im going to bed, i feel rather sicky after all the chocs and Im hoping to get a few hours before she starts up the nights antics again.. need sleep! goodnight girls

hope u have enjoyed your weekend at your mums soph xx

I would never have the guts to color my hair like that.

I prefer dark brown or auborn. however, im back to my natural blonde. Blah I hate it.

UGH I got so pissed off today.

I get a half hour for lunch at work, so I decided to walk on down to subway. Two MORONS were in front of me, they changed there order 15 times, and didnt decide until me and my big mouth started yelling at them to "HURRY THE F*** UP! I only have a half hour break and YOU"VE WASTED 15 OF THEM!"

I got my sub not long after and was nearly late....idiots.

Forgot to mention, I went out to my parents last night with Jaxon and OH, and OH got the best pictures of Grandpa and Jaxon! There is one I am going to get blown up to an 8X10 for both me and my dad. Its by far one of my favorites. Jaxon and grandpa had tons of fun playing on the floor.

Tesco have 10 jars for a fiver :thumbup: If you get the Hipp organic ones they can last up to 48 hours in the fridge once opened and are a bit bigger than say the cow and gate ones.

:haha: I admit it, I use jars!!!! They never did Reagan any harm, and I doubt they will do Amber any either.

Ellas kitchen pouches are 6 for a fiver in tescos. More expensive than jars but edible, I've tried them! I had a hipp jar of cauliflour cheese and it made me want to hurl :D

dani that blue is awesome! I'd never ever have the guts to do anything like that :haha:

I've had a lovely weekend at mums. Went for dinner round my friends (he's a kind of ex) so that was lovelyro catch up with him ad his wife :) we had spaghetti bolognaise and evan kep putting his hands in it :) I gave him some red pepper to suck on he liked that!!

Then today was just at mums with my sis and her in laws :)

I bought evan this thing in tesco. It's by nuby and is like a bit of mesh that u out food in (I put pear in it) and he just sucked all the juices from the pear. Highly recommend that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->