~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Yeah they look really good Soph! :) Will get Megan one of those.

Well I had a pretty up and down day lol. Phill didn't really let me have a lay in so I sulked a bit this morning lol. But then the girls gave me a book I wanted and £50 gift voucher.
Alysha then went to her dads at 1pm :(
We went into town to get some clothes for the party and neither of us found anything we liked :( grrr
Did have a shakeaway though.
Phill bought me a chinese this evening too :D

Just pooping in for my evening check :)

Ashy has been so sick and now I think Addi has an ear infection cos his ear really smells funky and he randomly screams.. poor angel.. but still being a little champ for bedtime and sleeping at least 9 hours straight..

Finally cooling down here and was 25 degrees today :)

POPPING in haha.. although I have pooped about 4 times today for the record lol

Definition of shakeaway - a milkshake made largely of ice cream a bit of milk and lots and lots of anything you want blended together. :-D I had cream egg, dime bar and popping candy mixed together. Delicious but VERY VERY VERY bad for you! Lol

Mmmmmmmm.. Shakeaway sounds divine!!!!!!!!!!! YUM.......

Definition of shakeaway - a milkshake made largely of ice cream a bit of milk and lots and lots of anything you want blended together. :-D I had cream egg, dime bar and popping candy mixed together. Delicious but VERY VERY VERY bad for you! Lol

WOW

Thank you for the advice and hugs ladies. Can't post much as our internet is down again so am on my phone.

Will post properly tomorrow at to update and catch up on the billions of posts :lol:

Hope you all had a lovely mother's day .

:hi:

shakeaway sounds delish!
glad u had a good time soph, iv seen those things, what are we they like for cleaning?
Im going to get some of those pouches/jars when i get paid! and have obv got a load of puree in the freezer now!

well our night was... a challenge to say the least! she slept 7 - 11 but dan went up a couple of times and patted her bk a few times to get her to sleep then she started waking which I believe was for a bottle as habit but I manged to just pat her back off but she pretty much just woke every hour but I didnt pick her up all night just patted her back and she went off, then about 2ish I put the sounds of the wave/hb I downloaded on the ipod dockibng station and it helped a little but she was still waking every hour - 2 hours and then we got up at 7ish but she didnt have a bottle all night so her last one was 7.30 and next one 7 so if she slept the whole time now I'd be one happy girl! Im just gonna be persistant and hopefully she will learn to self sooth.

Pichi, do u need to pat pixies back a lot?

We are in cloth again full time since I got a new washing machine as the old one wasnt washing the urine out of them properly making them leak round the legs! now they are not leaking at all :) im thinking of moving to nights too but Im a bit worried incase she is asleep and I hve a leak as iv never done nights before!

We don't need to now, no. She self soothes now :) she sometimes wakes in the night too so we sometimes pat her and give her the dummy to help her drift off again quick

Evan is the same gemma :dohh: I am slowly weaning him onto formula now in the hope it makes a difference! But he flaps about loads at night. Once he did half 7 to half 1 with not a peep. Just once though!!

He's been in with md for 3 nights *idiot*

Gemma. To start with pixie would wake up every 40mins or so but now she will take 2h naps and will sleep soundly from 11 till Say 6... Nodding off and waking up again at 8 :)

Would say as well try getting Libby to nap in the daylight. Then she won't struggle in the summer nights :)

I do manda, her naps are hitty ,missy, I took her up 8.45 as she was getting really tired and she was asleep by quater past and just woke up so thats like an hour and a half? the light doesnt seem to bother her to be honest x

sophie ur not an idiot its really hard! iv had to be strong even though dan has been of little help as she settles better for me at least iv been able to say, u go and do it when iv been fed up x

That's good she can sleep in the daylight :) my friend had a bit of trouble after her wee one got accustomed to a blackout blind. her sleeps will get better

It's only cos I was at mums and I'd been out to friends (with evan) so lateish nights it was easier, then last night we got home at 8.30, evan slept in the car so wasn't too sleepy so we both went to bed at about half 10. Back to his room tonight!!

Evan has a skylight in his room so it's light in there anyway. He doesn't seem too fussed.

Well he's taken 6oz from a bottle and is out or the count after swimming :)

Hi all,

Sorry tried to catch up with everyone but so much happens in a week.

Just back from Euro disney and Leo was a little star. He held Minnies hand though and wouldn't let go she had to walk along with us for a while!!!

Glad everyones well

Aww bless Leo lol, did you get any pics? :)

Bad mummy forgot to wish Megan a Happy 4 months on Sunday xx

Megan got stabbed yesterday for the 3rd and final time until shes 1 :-( I hate them but she was as good as gold and hardly kicked up any fuss at all!! :-D xx <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->