~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

:hi: weezy glad u had a good break, would love to go there!
poor megan :(

rgh had a few hours sleep again! fed up! she has been awake since 3 and iv been sush patting in and out since then changed her bum to see if it was that which finally woke her up properly and now we are sitting up and she has only took a few ounces of milk so wasnt hungry... im really going to make her life hell when she is a teenager, I feel like a need a break, some me time, wish I had ppl down here to take her for a couple of hours as im effing sick!

Aww gemma I know how u feel and have no-one down here either! My bedroom floor is covered in ironing :(

So he lasted in bed until half 12 :haha: he had me up 4 times in 5 mins seriously :haha: I'm gonn give hum formula till my boobs hurt. I wanna know if it really makes a difference!

Shame Gemma.. Wish I could pop over for a bit to take her off your hands! I know how you feel and that is a huge reason why we moved back to South Africa-we never had any support over there, could never go have a meal together.. MISSION to get my hair done.. thank goodness I made a few friends in my area else I would have lost all sanity!!

And at least Megan doesn't have to have more for a long time.. YAY for your awesome holiday Louise :):hugs:

So had a rough day yesterday.. Kept Ashton at home as he is sick, then he was riding his bike and decided to ride down the stairs and cut his chin open badly:dohh:.. then Addi took a bad turn so landed up in the docs with him and he has a serious ear infection so is on anti biotics.. :nope:

Gemma, does Libby scream constantly or is it like sudden screams? Or does she not scream at all? Just wondering cos sometimes ear infections are not obvious and I only suspected one with Addi as Ash had them a few times so I knew the signs..

AND OMG... Addison, at 20 weeks, weighs 21 pounds!!!!! :wacko:Fecking hell:wacko:

he is just gonna be a big tall boy kelly :)

she doesnt scream really, just cries through the night, I kind of know when she is stirring in her sleep to wake or just stirring so if she is stirring to wake just before she wakes up fully i pat her back to drift her back off otherwise it can take hours... a bit like last night!

oh sophie I dont even iron, i either hope my body heat gets the creases out or bung it in the dryer for 5 mins lol x

Wow, Addison is a big boy...he'll probably be a good sports player!

I hope Libby starts sleeping soon.

I need a shot, and its only 830 am. On a call where the guy wont listen to me, doesnt tell me anything. Been over an hour and nothing is getting done. SO FRUSTRATING.

In other news, Jaxon sat up for about 1 minute this morning! YAY Jaxon!!

Awesomw Dani, Evan is so nearly there, he was doing it loads on Sunday and yesterday he can sit up and play with toys now for a while before he looses balance :) But he's not quite there yet!!

We just been to the shops, I opened him a bak account and got a few bits! Evan was so sick :( Kept puking up cottage cheese type sick :(

oo lovely u think he has got a bug?

Libby is pretty much sitting too, I just put cushions around her incase she falls!

got her down for 3 naps today 2 hours after she is up as she starts getting tired.. our routine is a bit to pot today with her waking so early but she had an hour 7-8 then i settled her back for another hour 8-9 then she had a bottle at 10.30 and went for a nap at 11 and we had to go out so i had to get her out at 12 (typical!) and she woke up and didnt go bk to sleep in carseat (wonder how much longer she would of slept!) then eventually go her settled 2.30 as she was so tired but she is due a bottle at 3 so i dont think she will sleep for long but any sleep is better than no sleep so she is not as ot tonight and might sleep a bit better? I hope so!

No I don't think so. He's eating fine, poo is fine, no temp and happy! He was in his buggy and I'd look at him and he's covered in milky sick, at least 5 times poor thing. Not that he was bothered by it!

Evan napped 10-11.30 a small sleep in the pushchair around 2pm now he's off again. He's had 2 bottles and 2 bfs ( bf this morning and 2pm as no bottle ready, bottle at 11.30 and 4pm and brekkie at 9.30am and lunch at 2.30pm)

I need to sleeeeeeep :haha:

Jaxon's not sitting for long periods of time, just for a minute here and there, but man am I so proud of him! though I think, he thinks were playing a game, as I'll sit him down he'll start to fall over and i'll stop him from hitting the floor and he'll giggle and giggle and giggle. Such a goon.

I hope Evan stops sicking up his milk soon. Poor little guy.

arghhhh! I just had a breakdown, Im so so exhausted and sick of fighting every fucking time she is starting to get tired I have to battle with her to go to sleep! I feel like iv got pnd im starting to wish I didnt have a baby and getting angry having to walk out of the room and chuck things.. mature I know lol I love her to bits and I dont want to feel this way start to feel resentment towards her does that sound really bad? I wish I could turn the clocks back and start again, there would be no fucking skin to skin and she would of been put in her moses basket awake! so depressed, so emotional, so exhausted ! sorry for the rant, its just boiling up this stupid shit im doing isnt working!

Gemma... Shame sweets.. Sorry you 're feeling so down.. Why don't you speak to your doctor or HV if you're feeling so sad and what sounds like a bit depressed.. Maybe you need a mild anti depressant to help you through the days.. HUGS hunni xx

I feel better now I had a huge pizza and oh came in, Its just so frustrating I feel like Im crap and Im the reason she is so bad. we are trying a different technique tonight and going with bottle, bath, play/wind down story and then bed with the pu/pd technique and hopefully she will be calmer and ready for bed x

Good luck Gemma, hope things start to get better for you.

just to report, she has gone to sleep on her side i didnt pat her i just held her hand and covered her eyes so the enviorment wasnt stimulating for her fxd she stays like that!

Gemma, you are doing a great job :hugs: if you feel you need help with feeling a bit down, there is nothing wrong at all in speaking to the doctor, babies don't stay as babies for long, if you need a little help to enjoy Libby a bit more then it is all good.

evening girls - sorry, ive not had time to catch up on the thread so will do so after i post.

:hugs: to those who needed (mummies & babies)

well, i went and got Pixie-doodle weighted... she's now 14lb 13.5oz! she's getting a little chub! hehe

I know I feel like there is so much focus on sleeping that im not enjoying her at the moment, well I enjoy her up to a certain point usually dread her when she starts to get tired which im sure she senses..

anyhoo she has woke a couple of times and settled herself :happydance: never done that before!

:happydance: That is great news...go Libby.

What night is this of the routine now?...I think it takes about 4/5 night's for the habit to break...don't quote me on that though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->