~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

I made my friend a nappy cake and am incredibly proud :)

https://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/208583_10150208696724468_654784467_8371801_4329196_n.jpg
https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/216001_10150208696909468_654784467_8371803_4479989_n.jpg
https://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/208613_10150208696474468_654784467_8371800_1113430_n.jpg
https://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/205574_10150208697089468_654784467_8371804_5919982_n.jpg

:-D

hmm she hasnt dropped any naps yet (im just starting to get her down for naps and they are due to start diminishing :cry:) , she can only seem to manage to stay awake 2hours before she gets grouchy, just put her to bed there (so easy!) but she grouched more than other nap today as I think I just tipped her over the edge and she was a little overtired, im meant to be meeting nct girls at 2 but im not waking her, no way she will probs only sleep for 45 mins anyway but if she has 1 - 2 hrs she can stay asleep x

she doesn't drop the afternoon nap ALL the time.. just depends on how much she's slept on the other 2 :haha:

ah wow, what a cute nappy cake ^___^ i made one about 2 years ago for a friend :D

Sorry you having a hard time GG.

Leo is on 3 meals a day but as started the last couple of days being attatched for comfort only aswell most of the day. I am sure its teeth though can see 4 little slits appearing in his bottom gums.

Got loads of pics so will update when I figure out how to do it again!!!
Hope everyone else well.

hahah - done a shop in tesco and spent £30... well, they're doing double the difference back if it's cheaper in asda... so we got £24 back :haha: shop savvy us :p

They may not drop the feed. but just what I have been reading, by 9 months (I think) they only NEED 21oz of milk a day, so in theory this would be 3 feeds of 7oz at morning, afternoon and bed :) I know my neice was only sleeping a massive sleep in the afternoon from 1-3.30ish, so it's the morning nap that goes first just after they are 1 (I just googled that lol) :)

Well we were bang on schedule and its gone wrong :haha:

Evan is due a bottle at 3 but has been asleep since 2 :D I just took him to the "Park" well it is a green really as no swing park. But down the road is a beautiful square surrounded by mansion houses (converted to flats) so we just went for a sit on the grass. I even put him in his summer shorts and shirt and sun hat (6-9 months :shock:)

Here is the Square :)

https://www.hastings.gov.uk/about/issue13_images/warrior_1.jpg

Some piccies of our trip to the "Park" :haha: I'm gonna take hi to the swing park soon as he's never been on a swing yet. Also looked into going to the local aquarium so will do that too :)

Attachments

• P1010845.jpg
    P1010845.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 5
  • P1010849.jpg
    P1010849.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 4
  • P1010851.jpg
    P1010851.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 4
  • P1010855.jpg
    P1010855.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 4
those pics are so cute!!!! he is such a grown up boy :)

Nappy cake is amazing Bethany! very creative!

Im not really having a bad time weezy, it was just exhuastion talking,after a few nights of no sleep changing her routine I was finding I was focusing so much on the sleep thing it was driving me crazy and libby wasnt going to bed relaxed so she fought even more. I think it takes sleep to make u step back and realise your being a tit and u need to chill out more and stop being so dramatic and over emotional and enjoy her a bit more instead of worrying about a months time :)

girls boots have 3 for 2 on all baby stuff, I just bought 6 boots organic baby jars for £2.40!!
wow that green looks nice, nowt like that round here!

those pics are so cute!!!! he is such a grown up boy :)

Nappy cake is amazing Bethany! very creative!

Im not really having a bad time weezy, it was just exhuastion talking,after a few nights of no sleep changing her routine I was finding I was focusing so much on the sleep thing it was driving me crazy and libby wasnt going to bed relaxed so she fought even more. I think it takes sleep to make u step back and realise your being a tit and u need to chill out more and stop being so dramatic and over emotional and enjoy her a bit more instead of worrying about a months time :)

girls boots have 3 for 2 on all baby stuff, I just bought 6 boots organic baby jars for £2.40!!
wow that green looks nice, nowt like that round here!

I am pissed off with Boots. Yesterday I bought some bepanthen, boots baby bath gel and some organic stock cubes and never got 3 for 2 :growlmad:

I gave Amber a jar of the boots food once and she loved it!! So will be paying them a visit, thanks!!

Tried her on a twiglet...bad mummy I know...my child with crazy taste buds actually screamed at me when I took it off her :rofl: She had a munch on some orange peppers yesterday too and loved them.

The nappy cake is gorgeous...I never had a baby shower with either of mine, although when I lived in the USA it was a huge thing over there, I guess the tradition has slowly worked it's way here?

i just gave libby the carrot and potato one as she wont eat either from me and she loved it, it tasted really nice.. only got carrot and potato and a bit water in too! I really recommend them, gonna get a few more in tomorrow x

Fab nappy cake, I'm making one for my sister's baby shower next month, I think they're really good.
That square looks lovely AM, Evan looks like he had fun!
Not meant to be spending this week but might have to go to Boots and have a look!

I made a nappy cake for my sister, I thought it was fairly easy :) Plus god rid of a few nappies we never used :haha:

Evan had AK's chicken casserole for dinner, it was a bit thick when I defrosted it had to put over an ounce of formula in it to make it smooth :shrug: Am I doing something wrong??

i think they say to add a little water or formula if it's too thick so it's fine

I gave Amber a jar of the boots food once and she loved it!! So will be paying them a visit, thanks!!

Tried her on a twiglet...bad mummy I know...my child with crazy taste buds actually screamed at me when I took it off her :rofl: She had a munch on some orange peppers yesterday too and loved them.

The nappy cake is gorgeous...I never had a baby shower with either of mine, although when I lived in the USA it was a huge thing over there, I guess the tradition has slowly worked it's way here?

Evan had a munch on red peppers at the weekend, he was very impressed. Can't say the same about cucumber though :haha:

see i have to be careful as libby takes a chunk out of them with her teeth!

I too have just cut the crap from my diet. I'm eating alot of vegetables and have celery and carrot on the go for snacks.

Stronger than I am! I love my chocolate waaaayyy too much lol

copied from my journal.....

well libby slept through :happydance: bar a couple of dummy inceidents but she went straight back off!!

now we are doing the EASY routine by BW and she woke a littl early today at 6 instead of usual 7 so I was unsure at what to do so I gave her a bottle but she was still tired and falling alseep so I gave her a little activity and put her on her cushions for chill time and took her up and she slept for an hour which I had thought but I gave her her brekkie and she has had a play and a shower with me and then I noticed her getting tired again so I put her on her cushions and was just la, la ,la singing to myself but rarely making eye contact at her and she was nearly a bloody sleep! my child! falling asleep on cushions in front of me! ahh haaaa!! I took her up and "only time for sleep" she had a little whimper but just turned on her side and went off while I had my hand on her side... it will be for another hour but thats ok it means she will have had 2 hours this morning just brokenand cos she is a little messed up getting up early and hopefully if she has her 2 hours of activity she will be back on track this afternoon :happydance:

I cant believe the change already!!! :)

What is the EASY routine? Megan still wakes up every 3 hours for a booby feed at the moment and I normally give it to her! Am I doing wrong? :s What is the best way to get her to sleep through the night? Am seriously considering weaning her onto bottle to see if it is any easier for night feeds but I will miss breastfeeding too.

Ok its offical, im loosing my mind. Freaked out b/c I misplaced my laptop, couldnt find it...and where was my computer.....

on my lap.

Haha bless you Bartness.

Betheney - the nappy cake looks fab!! :D

Ewww twiglets lol.

We had a fab day today! Megan was so happy it was great. She is REALLY talkative just lately. :D

Oh my!! I need some advice! Evan is asleep :happydance: But he sicked up almost his whole bottle, all down my top my back on the floor everywhere :(

I am wondering IF....

- He is having too much food? He had 3 bottles today (5oz, 7oz and 6oz which he sicked up) He also had porridge and sucked some toast, apple and pears for lunch and then chicken casserole for dinner and a petit filous.

- He's had formula all day, could he not be used to it?

Any ideas?

:(

maybe he was a bit full? libby only took 3 oz of her bedtime feed as she had 3 meals today so she had 7oz, 4oz, 6oz, 3oz did he have a bf this morning, he is feeding through the night too? maybe he was full or maybe he had a little wind bubble under the food? I dont think it would be the formula he has been fine with it other times?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->