~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Wow!! I'm gonna look up Fargo on google and see this worst weather in America place!!

Soph, we were JUST voted as having the worst weather in America last week by the weather channel!

And I promise to stay safe.

OOH and now its RAINING! not good for river levels!!

Had Leo weighed 16ib 12oz. and hv wants me to give him an extra meal mper day and go to 4 with less milk, and wean him to just me twice a day by 6 months. If it means he starts to sleep again i'll give anything a go!!!

We had our first gagging incident with watermelon... scary shit. He didn't like the melon either :haha:

I havent tried Jaxon on much. He's just had: Peas, Carrots, Green beans, squash, sweet potatos, pears, peaches, apples, bannanas and prunes (will not open his mouth for them hates them)

Do you think I should try him on mixed stuff? So far he's only had the stage 1 jars, should I try a stage 2?

try mixing things like squash and apple together, or squash and pear :) do you make your purées yourself?

No I think he's too small for stage 2 (lumps!!) Evan has stage 1 still, but i do give him figer foods. Mix different stuff together though :)

Parsnip and pear, carrot and sweet pot etc experiment with mixes :)

Sweet potato, carrot and Parsnip is a fav here haha so is mango,apple and banana

Iv been lazy and used organic jars today :D just so she has some savoury!

Hi ladies,
I tried Megan with rice pudding today but she just kept pushing it out with her tongue dont think she is quite ready to be weaned just yet.
I also bought her a cup and some baby squash as i was really worried about her becoming dehydrated in the heat we have had today but she still wont drink it!
Do you think she'll be alright just having milk? ;-S

I als bought a baby carrier (you can tell it was payday yesterday lol) i will have to take it back though as Megan is far too heavy for me to carry around like that for any lengthy period. I felt like a cripple after 20 mins lol.

So I started Megan on this EASY routine this evening. She is so used to falling asleep on booby before bed that when I put her in her cot she cried for 50 mins :-( I stayed with her stroking her belly and shushing most the time but walked out the room briefly after 45 mins and THAT is when she fell asleep grr. Feel like im doing everything wrong lol. I gave her a bottle feed this evening too so my boobs are quite full right now.

She has been asleep for 3 hours at mo. X

What's a shakeaway?

Sorry to butt in with this VERY IMPORTANT message... we have Shakeaway in Hastings town centre, Soph :thumbup:

Back to stalking this thread :blush:

Fancy going sometime then? :D

I've had a moan to my mum on the phone. She annoyed me though :( Just moaning about having a baby who won't go to bed and how I hate living in a shithole and I have 5 weeks worth of ironing and crap everywhere :cry:

Evan has taken to crying so much he pretty much hyperventilates and makes himself sick :( I don't even leave him hardly at all it is horrid. I just dunno what to do I have seriously tried everything bar sleep depriving myself and staying up to get him to sleep. Guess thats the next step. Too hard on my own with no back up or someone to help out. I am feeling a bit like you have Gemma where Evan actually annoys me :(

megan she will push the food out at first as she needs to learn how to take it to back of tongue and swallow, when she drinks milk she uses her tongue like this and eating is a totally different technique xx

which carrier did u get? I believe the best ones to buy spread the weight accross your hips instead of back, keep an eye out on buy/swap/sell or post a wanted add or look on other sites which im not allowed to mention (cloth nappy tree), natural parenting sites..
connectica and ergo's are highly recommended but pricey new

your not doing it wrong, its hard to start a routine at night time start fresh tomorrow morning, you did fab xx

Iv been spending money tonight buying and selling nappies lol shuffling my stash around and spent more than iv sold, naturally haha! got a lot of nappies coming though and 10 night nappies :D as im planning on going fully fluffy xx

Hi ladies,
I tried Megan with rice pudding today but she just kept pushing it out with her tongue dont think she is quite ready to be weaned just yet.
I also bought her a cup and some baby squash as i was really worried about her becoming dehydrated in the heat we have had today but she still wont drink it!
Do you think she'll be alright just having milk? ;-S

I als bought a baby carrier (you can tell it was payday yesterday lol) i will have to take it back though as Megan is far too heavy for me to carry around like that for any lengthy period. I felt like a cripple after 20 mins lol.

So I started Megan on this EASY routine this evening. She is so used to falling asleep on booby before bed that when I put her in her cot she cried for 50 mins :-( I stayed with her stroking her belly and shushing most the time but walked out the room briefly after 45 mins and THAT is when she fell asleep grr. Feel like im doing everything wrong lol. I gave her a bottle feed this evening too so my boobs are quite full right now.

She has been asleep for 3 hours at mo. X

Your milk should be fine hun.. I have never given Addison water and in South Africa it's been around 32 degrees for like 3 months now.. yesterday was a cold day, at 19 degrees :haha:

What's a shakeaway?

Sorry to butt in with this VERY IMPORTANT message... we have Shakeaway in Hastings town centre, Soph :thumbup:

Back to stalking this thread :blush:

Fancy going sometime then? :D

I've had a moan to my mum on the phone. She annoyed me though :( Just moaning about having a baby who won't go to bed and how I hate living in a shithole and I have 5 weeks worth of ironing and crap everywhere :cry:

Evan has taken to crying so much he pretty much hyperventilates and makes himself sick :( I don't even leave him hardly at all it is horrid. I just dunno what to do I have seriously tried everything bar sleep depriving myself and staying up to get him to sleep. Guess thats the next step. Too hard on my own with no back up or someone to help out. I am feeling a bit like you have Gemma where Evan actually annoys me :(

Sorry babe.. I know this doesn't really help, but :hugs:.. You think it could be teeth? what about some Calpol?

Hi HInkyBinky:winkwink:

I've had a crap evening.. Just feeling a bit like a fat ofe with not much to offer the world :cry:
And I am just wondering if anyone here ever feels a sensation in their tummy a bit like, um, well a baby moving :wacko:

PS: does anyone want my bounty family pack.. You have to collect from Sainsburys.. I would send you email and u print off voucher.. xx

No not teeth. He's had teething gel, A&P granuels and anbesol. He's just being a monkey.

we cross posted sophie :hugs: I cannot recommend the BW book enough... we are still getting there but I had pretty much robbed libby of being able to go to sleep herself and it is slowly getting better, even though she just screamed at 10.30 for a bottle then it took me 20 mins to settle her shush patting and just holding her arm down so she didnt pull her dummy out to wake herself up, she is still stirring now but im ignoring her and hoping she will just learn to go bk to sleep herself I know its just around the corner x

how much sleep is he having through the day? maybe he is overtired?
kelly - I get phantom kicks!! oh doesnt believe me

Il have a bounty! may as well go with my huge veggie lasagne and garlic bread :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->