~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Loooooooooooool Gemma, Bounty :haha:

Well today not loads, a few shorter naps here and there as we were out. But most days I get him to have decent sleeps at his normal nap times (Already thought of that one lol)

I may just have to buy that book :haha: I left him whining for ages to full blown cry, went it. It is lkike he is scared :( He's all hot and sweaty and had heat blotches :(

Also he has a really spotty chin.... Any ideas?

that could just be off the milk? or his drool?

I def recommend getting the book just even from the library, It really makes a load of sense and you think ahhh thats why they do that and makes you realise that they dont know why they are doing it its their way to show their feelings (bar smiling) and I forget that she isnt "doing it to annoy me" or "on purpose" which I know but I think in the heat of the emotion I forget x

Maybe he is just scared of being alone because he asociates going to sleep with you? you are his prop, and he needs you their to fall asleep? that was libbys and now its a dummy!

HAHAHAHAH.. Gemma.. Choc on my brain too.. and yay for phantom kicks, thought i was losing it..

Spots on chin = teeth. that's how I knew Ashton had a tooth coming when he was little.. I reckon you will see one in the next few days. would explain the sick last night too.. runny tummy at all?

His poo was well weird today :haha: When I changed him it looked solid but wasn't was more runny yellow seedy poo inside and stunk real bad :haha:

He's been able to fall asleep without me, but i think he has forgotten that. He is asleep and I think I am gonna have a fag outside and go to bed myself. Only smoke when I'm double stressing I have emergency supply lol

I'm trying to introduce a 'cuddle blanket/doodoo' as a sleep prop. He always fiddles with my top while he is feeding so i now put a muslin square in his hands during his night feeds and leave it in his cot.. did it with ashy and he has his 'binky' now..

yeh he will have it doesnt take long to make a new association loko at libby 4-5 days, enjoy it im off to bed to, im all nappied out, dan is gonna kill me when they all arrive I keep thinking of things to sell to make the money back :haha: night night x

His poo was well weird today :haha: When I changed him it looked solid but wasn't was more runny yellow seedy poo inside and stunk real bad :haha:

He's been able to fall asleep without me, but i think he has forgotten that. He is asleep and I think I am gonna have a fag outside and go to bed myself. Only smoke when I'm double stressing I have emergency supply lol

:haha: me too.. only when i am stressed out/when i know he wont be feeding for a while.. whatever gets us through 'ey :thumbup:

Megan is struggling right now :-( she woke up half hour ago and she was really coughing and struggling for breath, gave her her inhaler and took her into the bathroom which we steamed up where she brought up ALOT of phluegm (sp?) off her chest.
She is still coughing now though :-( hate seeing her like this.

Kayley Evans cough is awful!! Didn't think anything of it but he's been gagging, going bright red, it seems like a dry couggh znd it's made him sick a few times.

Think I need to go to doctors.

I gave him some nirofen znd he settled in my bed. I've put him back in his bed. Maybe he is unwell :shrug: no temp though ...

I'm trying to introduce a 'cuddle blanket/doodoo' as a sleep prop. He always fiddles with my top while he is feeding so i now put a muslin square in his hands during his night feeds and leave it in his cot.. did it with ashy and he has his 'binky' now..

Toptip - I'm gonna try this as Leo does the same xx

:wave: ladies :hugs: to all

Jo xx

Ok ladies, I tried to catch up but I can only read so much lol.

Kids are good, we moved but still have some things to move.

I miss being on here! :(

morning girls.

the Baby whisperer book - i swear this is how we got Pixie to be so good as she is now. she was a little horror at the start, not eating, not sleeping, not doing anything! now look at her :) she's pretty much went from a spirited baby that pretty much done what she liked to nearly an angel baby... :)

Kelly - with the loveys, they say keep it on you so it gets your smell :) when he goes to bed put it in the cot/moses basket with him and he'll use it as a comfort as opposed to a prop :)

well, it's been a week now since we put in our house offer and not heard anything back - cave woman!! lol

hey everyone :hi:

i cant believe i've only just found this thread:dohh: hope you dont mind me joining in with some of your chats?
Chloes nearly 21wks now and its all getting easier well slowly, she was really hard work to begin with what with having colic. Now thats gone its getting easier but she still manages to get me annoyed sometimes mainly when im trying to get her to nap and she refuses, sometimes i have to leave her for a minute in her cot when i feel myself getting annoyed, hope that doesnt make me a bad mummy :(

i only have net on my phone at the moment so might not reply that much for the next couple of weeks but after that i'll be able to chat lots

hope your all well and your los are ok!
xx

Hey charlie!! Welcome aboard :) I do
remember you from the pregnancy section :flower: we've all been gossiping away since first tri, just a few of us neglectful mums left who gossip constantly :haha: bur this thread is great cos all our lo's are around the same stage and we all know what eachother is going through. Not met these ladies but consider them good friends :)

well on to me me me!!! We have a drs apt later about the cough as it made him puke again this morning and he was weezy!!

After he went to sleep on my bed i put him in his cot and he slept til 2.10 (so a good few hours) :shock: so that means he went over 6 hours without a feed. Now just to get him sleeping those 6 hours!! He slept with me after that :)

he had muesli for brekkie, he liked that! Then licked some toast with laughing cow cheese on it :) I am thinking of doing a blw lunch but dunno what to give him. Maybe some pepper, I hsve pitts bread and some homous and some melon. Anything else what do u think??

haha yes i remember you too!

Aww the cough sounds terrible poor thing! Hopefully the dr can give him something to help ease it!

Oohh as for weaning im not too sure as we havent started yet, i know cucumber is good especially when theyre teething as its cool but i'll be using this thread to learn lots of tips on weaning, how do you find blw?

:hi: u might not remember me as I tended to join the preggo groups just as they were ending as I didnt realise the new one had been started, I started posting more half way through 3rd tri :D but I was in the orininal sparkler group :)

We are weaning but im just doing purees as i have to be careful with blw as she has 2 teeth and takes big chunks out of things :) she sucks on a rusk and a little banana every now and then though. Im not sure Sophie what about some bread and laughing cow cheese bread fingers?

baby is napping again Its a lush day and i need to go in the shower still, we have just been playing on her mat but i dont like going in when she is asleep as bathroom is right next to her room :doh: thin walls and she wakes and i want her to be well rested and happy baby not groucher misery baby

and if getting angry and walking away makes u a bad mummy, I am the worst... but I think that walking away is better than completly flying off the handle like some ppl do so its the most sensible thing (not that I would ever do that obv, but thats why ppl shake there baby in frustration) x

hey gossip your name does ring a bell somewhere in my empty head haha!

Lol i know what you mean about not wanting to leave them im the same always end up waiting until oh is home lol!

What kind of things do you all do with your los like playing wise?

Thanks glad to hear im not the only one, just sometimes i get so frustrated with her and i feel terrible for getting angry so i walk away so hopefully she doesnt notice it too much

Gemma, I have not made any of my own purrees, as I just dont have the time. My OH doenst help out around the house so every day I get home from work and clean up do dishes cook dinner, and on my days off Im doing laundry, cleaning, and doing the shopping..etc... I hardly ever get a moment to myself.

yesterday I got off work early! YAY! and went to Target, found some Ellas Kitchen pouches and bought them. So Jaxon tried brocolli, pears and peas last night. He's not so sure but will try again tonight.

when is a good time to try yogurt for babies?

And welcome Charli!

they say 6 months for dairy :) but when u feel ready to give them some x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"