~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Evan has has yoghurt although they say 6 months for dairy.

I'll reply properly when I have 2 hands!!!

What kind of things do you all do with your los like playing wise?

I have a blanket that I lay on the floor and put toys on and just play on there with her sometimes leave her to play herself, she likes to roll now and everytime I look at her she is on her tum trying to crawl away :haha:

She also has her playmat and a leapfrog activity station which we where given and she loves playing in that. She likes me to sing nursery Rhymes so we usually have a dance to those and at the moment her fave is row, row, row your boat and she does the action :haha:

Thats about it really, she is sitting so sometimes I just plonk her down with cushions around her and some toys in front of her, she is only usually awake for 2ish hours before she goes for a nap for 2 hours :) apart from her tea time nap, thats only 45 mins x

wow shes rolling, wish my lo would roll i try to encourage her with giving her lots of tummy time and kind of moving her onto her side a bit but shes not having any of it lol! she also cant sit up unaided yet either, it does worry me that she might be behind i always do things with her like trying to help her learn just worried i do it wrong :(
glad to hear she sleeps alot so does lo but a friend of mine says her lo only has about 2hrs all day and yet sometimes chloe has that just for one nap lol

thanks for the welcome bartness!

I do apologise if i repeat things that have been asked previously on the thread just it takes ages to go back through pages on my phone

its only just started with this new baby whisperer routine and me noticing her "sleep window" dont worry about her not rolling/sitting my LO is like 2 weeks older and thats a lot of time in baby years :) they literally start doing things over night and they all do them at different rates x

aww thanks well i must admit ive noticed recently shes really started using her hands more when ever shes near my face she loves grabbing my mouth:haha:
once i get net i will post a recent pic of her as the one in my avatar is when she was about 2wks old lol

I didnt even see Jaxon the first time he rolled over. I woke up to check on him in the middle of the night and he was on his tummy. Turkey butt rolled over for the first time in his sleep. And he's been rolling all over the place since. I'll put him on his blanket on the floor turn around to clean up a mess, and he's off the blanket on the other end of the room...and how does he do it? He rolls.

Monkey butt woke me up at 230 this morning. Though he needed to have a chat with his mommy. lucky for me though he took a bottle and feel right back to sleep. But was up again at 6 Boo.

going to go visit my mom this afternoon, she just had shoulder surgery, so we're cooking up a porketta for dinner for her and my dad. I think I'll take Jaxon and my Puggers (they live with my parents) for a walk since its in the upper 50's!!! And it will give my mom a break from the dogs. Should be a good day today!

Nice to see you again Silas. How's the job going?

egrh libby has been asleep 2 and a half hours and counting and im so bored and want to go out in the sun :( I had dresed her in her little shorts onesie and have her little sunhat and we where gonna walk to postoffice ....I thought she would only have an hour! gutted!

Evan has has yoghurt although they say 6 months for dairy.

I'll reply properly when I have 2 hands!!!

you get 4m+ yoghurts in tesco :)

its only just started with this new baby whisperer routine and me noticing her "sleep window" dont worry about her not rolling/sitting my LO is like 2 weeks older and thats a lot of time in baby years :) they literally start doing things over night and they all do them at different rates x

glad BW routine is finally working for you :D told you it worked hehe

as for playing, she will lie on her playmat and roll about and is kinda commando crawling just now :haha: she's in her jumperoo just now bouncing away and w atching some weird baby programme :haha: we dance and sing and play hide-n-seek too

ah my little muchkin scared the shit out me and herself earlier.. she had just finished her bottle and was laying backwards resting on my arm and she must of had wind but it made her sick and it came out of her mouth and nose and she couldnt breath and was panicking, her little arms and legs were flailing and her little face! Such a scary couple of seconds! :(

I think im off for an early night (rock and roll) while libby is asleep... I cant believe how easy it was tonight she had her bottle, bath, a little chill on her cushion with a little lulaby song sung and then I took her up she wimpered for her dummy, turned on her side and went to sleep... ! First time dan has seen her and he was impressed with how much she has changed :)

How much milk are babies who are being weaned drinking? libby seems to have stepped it up a gear and is drinking 6 bottles again and 6 or 7oz each time sometimes draining 7 and wanting more... at 7, 11, 3, 7, 10, 2 ?? I decided to give her a bottle at 2 because of her hourly night waking and she slept through till 6.30? Is she having to much and having 3 meals per day? im worried im overfeeding her? do they have a growth spurt at this age? x

aww bless her i can imagine that must of really scared both of you!
thats good that she went down so easily, night times are usually quite good for us have been for a while guess we're lucky with that but daytimes arent quite as easy although theyre getting better.
we're not weaning yet but i'll be interested to hear what everyone thinks as no doubt i'll be going through the same soon, although i think they have a growth spurt around 6months not sure if they can get it early or not

ah my little muchkin scared the shit out me and herself earlier.. she had just finished her bottle and was laying backwards resting on my arm and she must of had wind but it made her sick and it came out of her mouth and nose and she couldnt breath and was panicking, her little arms and legs were flailing and her little face! Such a scary couple of seconds! :(

I think im off for an early night (rock and roll) while libby is asleep... I cant believe how easy it was tonight she had her bottle, bath, a little chill on her cushion with a little lulaby song sung and then I took her up she wimpered for her dummy, turned on her side and went to sleep... ! First time dan has seen her and he was impressed with how much she has changed :)

How much milk are babies who are being weaned drinking? libby seems to have stepped it up a gear and is drinking 6 bottles again and 6 or 7oz each time sometimes draining 7 and wanting more... at 7, 11, 3, 7, 10, 2 ?? I decided to give her a bottle at 2 because of her hourly night waking and she slept through till 6.30? Is she having to much and having 3 meals per day? im worried im overfeeding her? do they have a growth spurt at this age? x

urgh i had the nose sicky thing once - scared me too :( poor baby started panicing then cried her wee heart out :nope:

i think Libby could be progressing towards the 6m BIG growth maybe? :shrug: we're only on 3/4oz with meals and 6/7oz on the nighttime.
:happydance: someone else that doesnt do bath bottle bed instead does, bottle bath bed :D

Well evan is so poorly :( doc has given him some kids cough meds and have to go back Monday if no better. His milk shot across the lounge earlier during another coughing fit and now he has that really poorly wimpering :cry:

weekend in for us it seems in this glorious weather :(

aw i hope Evan gets better soon :hugs: from Pixie and me

Bartness - the job is good. I don't work enough tho.

Madelyn is rolling from tummy to back but has not rolled from back to tummy but maybe once. I think it was an accident lol.

Madelyn is still drinking 6oz every three hrs. But she doesn't make it through the night anymore. Oh is against weaning until she is 6 months tho.

This is horrid :( evan is coughing so much he's burping up tons of mucus :( I've looked online re croup and whooping cough and it's not those so just a horrid cough :( :( :( :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->