~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

I took him yesterday he just gave some baby cough syrup and to go back Monday if he's not better :( he's now got a stinking cold bubbly snotty nose!! First one so I think it's just that a horrid cough and cold poor monkey :(

Can I alternate nirofen and calpol every 2 hours? He's not running s fever but is clearly really in a bad state :(

gemma- milk intake should be the same Odontoceti think it starts to go down til 7/8 months when they have proper meals/puddings/snacks x x

is nurefen ibropfen or paracetamol? if so then yes, poor baby, libby has a little cough but nothing as bad as Evaan's sounds but thats bad enough for me

what does that word u wrote mean :)

Oh good yeah it's ibuprofen :)

oh that word u mean u don't know what it is? It means I have fat fingers and my iPhone is annoying!! I think I just meant it doesn't start to go down til 7/8 months :haha:

I gave calpol at 7 and he's sleeping like a log now! I dint think I'm gonna give him food as he's been quite sick so will stick to milk. Maybe give him that nibbled later with some cold grapes in it or something :)

aww evan sounds so ill! i cant believe all these babies are getting ill at the moment especially with the weather being quite warm.
Chloe slept from just after 9 till 7.30, she had her bottle and laid in our bed for a bit, her and oh are still there asleep whilst im up and about cleaning, figures

what are you all doing on this lovely day, think we will take a nice stroll to the local park make the most of having a day together

Well now he has a cold too the cough just seems to be that horrid cough I get with a cold. Still not nice :(. I might stay in with evan today, let him rest etc and hopefully he'll be better soon :)

I need to go into town although nothing important, got the beach and the park so maybe do that tomorrow :)

:haha: I love the corrective spelling on the iphone!

Poor Evan :(

My mam is coming down today :) should be here in an hour and then we are going to go for a lttle picnic in the park and im going to take libbys dinner out.

The girl hs been asleep since 9 again! Im trying to be noisy to wake her up for her 11 o clock bottle!

I am waiting in for Evan's babybanz to be delivered :happydance:

I also got my new wheel for buggy :) So no more clicky wheel yay!!!!

I got out the present my sis got for Evan for xmas, this fisherprice roll'n'racers he sat up :shock: had a touch then fell over :haha: I stockedf up on bateries the other day for evans toys and this thing take stupid rectangle ones I don't have :dohh:

hope evan is better soon soph :(

we went for a walk and Pixie was moaning as she does as she's in the big girl bit of the pram cos she's nosey... we thought hmmm we'll face her outward see if that makes her happy and sure enough - nosey nelly here just wanted to see everything so... i guess she doesnt want to look at her mummy or daddy pushing her anymore :(

those of you on my facebook already know..but Jaxon is cutting his first tooth!! And he's handeling it really well, just slightly clingy and crabby. But overall not to bad...yet.

Im tired.

I think evan won £1.90 :rofl: My horses are always shit!!

Evans sunnies came they are awesome :) babybanz if u want shades for the lo's :thumbup: teeny bit big cos he has a tiny head!!

I was nearly crying at those few horses that went down that had clearly died x

Yeah that was sad and they missed 2 fences cos the horses were dead on the ground :(

ive never watched the grand national neither have i put a bet on... maybe i should have lol

so annoyed at the frickin neighbours having a bbq, libby is still up, overtired and they are boozing it up in the garden practically under her window she just cant fall asleep! *******s!

Hey Charlie, you joined since I was last on.. Welcome! Our babies were born on the same date! :)

Hope Evan gets better soon. Nice to see you again Silas, hope the move wasnt too stressful

xxx

went for an hour long stroll along the river with OH and Jaxon. Jaxon fell asleep in his stoller, and we took tons of pictures of the flood. will post some pics as soon as we have them downloaded.

WOOO HOOOO!!! UMD Bulldogs win the national hocky championship! (sorry home town proud, UMD = Univeristy of Minnesota Duluth)

So how are all you ladies doing?

Jaxon's teething is keeping him up at night...only sleeping for about an hour or two at the longest. Sucks.

random bartness but have u heard of mason jennings? he is from minnisota luv him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->