~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Phew, we are not alone in the crying for stranger's thing then, must be the age they are at?!!! Soph, did Evan get over the crying?

Hope that woman gives you some news soon Manda...sounds like she is trying to make you sweat it out in the hope you offer more.

Will you be staying at your mum's permanantly Gemma, or coming home at weekends?...is your mum looking after the Libster whilst you go to uni?

yeh I read about it, its a stage as they are realising they are not attached to us.

yeh Il be coming homw wknd/holidays or oh will be travelling up to mums depending on money as he is going to do the mega bus as its cheap. She is being watched by My aunty who is a teacher the first week (school hols) then my mum has taken hols the second week, then a mix of my cousin sarah, brother and dans sister. Im only at uni 3 days a week and not always full days its the placements that are going to be killer, I have to do 35 hours a week and in nursing that either consists of early's/lates 5 days a week or 3 x 12 hour shifts or 3 x nightshifts the only silver lining is that It will be summer hols when im on placement so my aunty can watch her the majority of the time and hopefully some shifts will be wknds so oh can come up and watch her (will miss him of course). Iv only got 8 weeks of uni 8 weeks of placement then 4 weeks off end of august for summer then I go into 3rd and final year.

Sorry Epic explination there, bet you wish you had never asked! :D

it will be worth it in the end though :) i have to start thinking about contacting my employer about flexi-hours... -sigh- i don't want to go back to work :( but i have to *sniffle*

Dannielle she is just making us sweat i'm sure! i'm going to phone up and tell the solicitor we're looking at other properties to see if that kinda lights a fire under her arse so to speak :haha:

Good luck Pichi.

OH and I are going to be looking at four houses this week, two on tuesday and two on thursday. Im really excited to get int o a house and out of an apartment. I have all these crazy ideas for how to paint Jaxon's new room and the rest of the house....hehe.

Jaxon has been clingy over the weekend. but that could be his little toothers! He actually slept last night which is FANTABULOUS!!

does anyone have any good tips for teething, chloes getting really bad past xouple of days we use the gel and ashton and parsons powder but nothing really works are there any good teething toys you'd recommend?

also does anyone use cloth nappies, if so how do you find them? im trying to find ways of saving money lol!

ambesol for the teethies, aldo a bit of celery and some pain relief if it gets so bad and I do, but I dont have time to post in detail atm, il pm u when libby has her nap as she is just in her activity station at present x

ahh i'll have to give the ambesol a go then:thumbup:
oohh lovely thanks!

Amber necklace :) pixies not had hers on and has been terrible. Its back on now n she's fine...

does my head in keeps getting caught under her blooming double chin though!

ohh really are they good, ive seen threads about them but have never really read up about them, are the expensive?

i didn't get the necklace - got an anklet instead :) it grows as she grows too which is good :thumbup: mines was like £6/£7?

Evans neckalce was £12 :) Hes got pinky blotchy cheeks today so those teeth are deffo on their way but still no sign as yet :)

dani, yeah the constant crying lasted about 3/4 days and stopped as quick as it started. I started a thread about it and a few people mentioned that when thei lo's cry loads and loads they suddenly learn a new trick... Well the night it stopped he began grabbing his feet and putting them in his mouth :D he doesn't cry with strangers he goes to anyone as long as he's centre of attention he's happy :haha:

my friend came over today, I met him years ago when e was 13 at football and he's 20 now but lives near me. He's also doing his childcare nvq and works in the local nursery and childrens centre :) we went and had lung , had a game of crazy golf by the beach (I was rubbish!!) had a beer and a shakeaway (yummy!!!) the beat thing is he looked after evan while I had a shower in peace and has said I can call on him anytime and as long as he's no working (he also work fr dominoes so half price pizza yay!!) he will babysit if I wan to go out or go to the gym whatever :) I trust him as he's works with babies yay :)

oh £180 a week childcare is cheap!!! Alot of places are around £50 a day which is £250 a week :shock:

Charli I have everything for teething and am jusy trying it all out, he's so much better, he used to scream and scream randomly in his sleep but doesn't do that now.

He's been bouncing around lauging all day it's been so nice :) :)

he has his last jabs tonorrow but cos of this cold I assume he won't have them?? He's ok, no temp just snotty and coughing a bit... What do you think??

has anyone noticed that their CTC amount has changed? :dohh:

Haven't checked but the new tax year has started plus we lose the baby element! I am ignoring my bank statements and just waiting for things to be cut off/card rejected in shops :rofl:

Mine has gone down by a tenner a week too.

I am going to get some of those net things for fruit, where was they again? Tesco or Boots?

Awww Gemma, it will be so worth it to get your uni finished though :thumbup:

Good idea Manda, let her think you are losing interest and she might buck her ideas up, either that or the house is being sold as part of a divorce settlement? and that is why it has been on the market for so long and she is digging her heels in to sell up!!

I still need to order a amber anklet, been using dentinox for now and she loves munching on sophie the giraffe.

yup i lost a tenner too! Pretty crappy really:nope:

where did everyone get their amber teethers from?

If evans still ill then no i doubt he'll have the jabs, how comes hes so late for the last ones?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->