~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

i got my amber anklet from dino-daisy (she's on ebay) or she has an official site too :) we have the lemon sorbet anklet on gold thread :D

those wee basket things - i think you can get them cheaper on Amazon Danni

I just got my ass chewed out, for NOT working for the company this lady was trying to get ahold of. Told me she would get me fired if I didnt help her....

Kinda hard to help her when I have no clue what she's talking about....

Anyway...I've never seen these amber necklases in the US.

Bartness I ordered 30 from the States for loads cheaper than they sell in the UK.. Selling them in SA now xx

Charlie you got the best birthday present ever :)

No Soph, I wouldn't take him for jabs.. I had to wait with Addi as he was on anti b's last week..

Hugs everyone
xx

Geez I have missed a few days worth of posts here lol.

Anybody got a quick summary for me? lol Hope everyone is ok!

Not baby related but I am getting spooked here in my house, There has been quite a few 'coincidences' and strange happenings just recently (Since about January)

These are a few:

I was in bed in the early morning (about 7am-ish) just finished feeding Megan when the door bell rang. I went to answer the door thinking it was rather early and nobody was there!

Since we moved in the outdoor light didn't work. Then all of a sudden a couple of months ago it started working out of the blue. Now it only works sometimes and sometimes it doesnt.

The lights on Megans baby monitor goes up sometimes and I think she is about to cry or stir but nothing happens. This happens quite a lot!

Tonight Alysha complained that her stereo turns on by itself during the night when shes trying to get to sleep. She says it comes up with hello (as it does) goes to play a cd then turns itself off (says goodbye as it does)

The biggest thing that has freaked me out though was the other night, I came downstairs to prepare a bottle for Megan as I had had enough of feeding Megan for a while. Whilst I was downstairs I heard somebody say something behind me and I thought it was OH so turned to ask him what he had said and there was nobody there! OH was still upstairs asleep (even though Megan was screaming beside him grrr) Not only that BUT I turned the light off in the kitchen and walked into the lounge - the light in the lounge was off but there was a bit of light coming from upstairs into the lounge - I saw white flashing lights in the lounge, I had to walk through. It REALLY freaked me out though! The only way I can explain it is like seeing REALLY heavy traffic through heavy rain moving really quickly. I went upstairs and just cried because I was scared lol.

Sounds so stupid. :s

Anyway all good here other than that, Megan still has a cough and i'm almost convinced she has asthma although the docs won't diagnose it!

urgh i'd cry too if that happened! that'd freak me right out. there has been a couple of times my bedroom has lit up with a bright white light and to this day i can't really explain why :shrug:

i'm going to go to bed tonight with the covers over my head :haha:

Sounds like your electrics are buggered :haha:

Charli I moved when Evan was 10 weeks and it took ages for the paperwork to get transferred to sort the jabs out :)

I so believe in ghosts. To many strang things have happened....the house I grew up in was haunted. I always felt extremly uneasy in that house, and I haven't felt that way since we moved out...13 years ago. My SIL swears up and down she saw a ghost in the basement, she left the house and NEVER stepped foot in it again. No Joke. And the guy that built the house died the night we moved in.

And then there is a haunted 'point' at the Lake I go to. An Indian Squaw commited suicide by jumping off the point into the Lake, and has haunted the point since. We went up there one night, clear night stars in the sky no wind. We got up to the point the wind kicked up and it got foggy. The fogg followed us back to the cabin, and ONLY as on the path we walked/ran. Yeah I belive in ghosts.

morning ladies :flower:

i have a raging baby in her jumperoo... lol

Ahh bless evan has his jabs! Gonna take him as he's much better and leave it up to the nurse to decide :)

well I don't remember waking up to feed evan from when I gave him a bottle at 11.45 to when he woke me up at 8. So I've decided it didn't happen and he slept! I wasn't cuddled up to him like I normally am he was on 'his' side of the bed!! This is am amazing thing!!!!

But he wouldn't gobto bed without me the monster!! I'm borrowing baby whisperer book so see how that goes :)

Jabs are Thursday haha! So he'll be fine for them :)

I have 4 badass bites on my lef frikkin mossies :( :(

off to a paella party today with hinkybinky! Our friend is Spanish, should be fun :)

haha Pixie was going mental at 'big cook little cook' on Cbeebies while i made my breakfast... i don't think she liked what they were making :haha:

ah nice day today here although it's cold in the house :dohh: trying to make it through the HUGE pile of washing i have that needs done as well as everything else. making a pot of soup though - will freeze some for tootie :thumbup: got baby stock cubes which was handy

ahh that makes sense about evans jabs being late because of the move, i was worried there were extra ones i'd missed lol

oohh pichi how do you make your soup, just im looking for something nice and simple to make and freeze so we've got batches as money is stupidly tight at the moment:(

what time do everyones lo's sleep, just chloe goes down around 9 and has started waking up before 7 now and its killing me lol! for some reason i cant sleep at night its taking me ages to get off as we have so many things to worry about its doing my head in:dohh:

Pixie gets her last bottle at 7pm, shower, story then bed at 8pm - that's her till 8am :) she gets a dreamfeed at 11pm though :flower:

Jaxon woke up at 230 this morning, bright eyed and ready to play. I fed him a bottle and rocked in the chair with him until 315, when I gave up and put him in his crib. He chatted himself to sleep.

Great job Evan, sleeping through the night!!!

SHame Charlie, sorry you have so much on your mind. If it's any help, I have had the year from hell so sending hugs your way xxx

When I make a soup I just lightly fry some onions in min oil, add anything (pumpkin, parsnips, carrots, potatoes, courgettes, an apple, meat if you want.. anything in the fridge really).. let it all mix together and then add loads of boiling water and stock cube.. cook until soft. bend with a hand blender.. :) x

I made a new lunch today, really simple :) I steamed some cauliflour and fried some tomatos in butter and added some grated cheese and blended it up. Evan loved it :)

I hve decided now he is 24 weeks he can have pretty much everything thy can have from 6 months :) not gonna give cows milk though till 6 months. Just need to get some fish for him to try :) gonna do a spaghetti bol too for him soon :) and lasagne :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->