~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Excellent news Manda.. congrats!!

Charlie I had similar thing happen to me with my 1st born.. Had epidural and when they tried to take catheta out they messed my piss everywhere, same with the canula thing (spelling lol), blood everywhere.. I needed 40 stitches and local anaethetic doesnt work on me but the mw didnt believe me so wouldnt top up epidural so i felt each and everyone..

Addison wasnt too bad except i had to wait at 4cms dilated for like 2 days before they had space in delivery ward to break waters.. ouch... this time i refused epidural and i refused stitches and doubt my sex life will ever be the same due to the mw i had during 1st labour :-( Had an awesome mw this time though..

I had Addison at 8.30pm and was discharged at like 10 the next morning thats how much I hated the experience..

RANT RANT RANT....

Sophie I am sure petit stuff yogurt is fine.. Ash had it and he seems ok.. whats supposedly wrong with it?

bloody hell Kelly!

my Canular started falling out so i kinda just pulled it out :blush:

Yay!!! Way to go Manda!! That is fab :)

PL No you shouldn't wake her!! Evan had another mammoth 3-6 sleep this afternoon!! I have him in his jumperoo to knacker him out!! I won't put him to bed before 8 though tonight. Friday night innit :haha:

Remember Eastenders tonight Ladies!! Ronnie comes clean about Tommy :)

Well I order something of Amazon have waited in ALL DAY and missed baby clinic! Anyway tracked it online and it was delivered at 2.59 :growlmad: Luckily it was just in the hallway of our flat BUT it makes me want to call them and say I never got it... I didn't sign for it!

PL as long as she doesn't sleep longer than what she goes for a feed for then you are fine :) Pixie's down for her teatime nap then it'll be a bottle, shower, book then bed :)

ah i can't wait to finally do her room up! i already know what we're doing :blush:

that sucks sophie!

I can never get libby down for a tea time nap :grr: she is always shattered and grumpy for bed! She is fighting her naps again so by tea time I was all outta fight still had a 2h nap and a 1 and a half hour nap but just needs 30-45 mins at tea time but not tonight... she is in bed now anyway, after a little moan and shush pat she went off, cant wait for a time i can say night libby and walk out the room :haha: and I dont see her again till morning!

Evan is just having his bottle, I'm not putting him down til after eastenders!!!! Same as last night, rubbing eyes whilst putting him in his pj's :)

I called CityLink and my neighbour signed for it :dohh:

I didn't wake her! She had a feed at 4pm as usual then we had a screaming meltdown at about 6.30pm. She wouldn't take her feed and fell asleep without having anything. :wacko:
Not sure what to do now!

she'll prolly wake up around 8pm or something for a bottle - just give her one then. heh little madame's we've got eh.. lol

hehe oh dear. Munchkin has had her bottle, shower and is now sleeping :happydance: now to go wash the bottles ¬____¬

ergh I hate you manda and mandas hubby to be :haha: libby keeps waking up, i think with teeth :grr: or just usual pain in the bumness libby.

Aww easties :( what would u do man! poor everyone involved, mind you i think he handled being told he wasnt the dad pretty well :haha:

I think Jack should take Ronnie on Jezza for a DNA test :haha:

I am going to put my bottles on my new bottle rack in a bit :happydance:

https://www.toysbythebundle.co.uk/baby-bottle-grass-countertop-drying-rack-18639-p.asp

i was going to get one of those! i seen them about a year or so ago along with a funky mobile but i never go around to it :dohh:

Gemma, don't hate meee *sniffle* lol

Congrats on the house!! So exciting!

I went and bought Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part one. I watched (FANTASTIC) instead of doing laundry...hehhe

ooo i've not seen that one. it was too near my due date for my liking lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->