~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

EEEKK!!! I got a text at midnight, from my most favoritest cousin ever...her waters broke!!!! no update since then, but my phone will be next to me all day at work!! im so excited for her! (side note, she didnt believe me she was pregnant, until she went to doctors b/c she wasnt getting over that tummy bug....she didnt believe me she was nesting last week. she didnt believe me baby girl Kaitlyn Paige would be born in April not May...) Cant wait to find out how it all went, how much she weighs how long she is!!

Awww the sparklers are growing up far too quickly!

Oooo good luck to your cousin Bartness :D

Hope uni goes well Gemma.

Megan had a teeny bit of milkybar buttons yesterday - she LOVED it! She enjoys finger foods now, she tried cucumber, carrot, toast, bread, sausage and potato.

So I pretty much don't have a job anymore. They gave my hours to someone else because I had child care issues. Whatever. I need a full-time job that doesn't require any sort of traveling instead of a parttime job that requires traveling.

Ugh shoot me. Can't pay my bills as it is!

Oh Silas, how crap! I can't believe they did that to you!!! :hugs:
Good luck to your cousin Bartness!
Hope uni is ok Gemma, is Libby with your mum while you're there?

AFM- Erin has started vomiting again :-( She had been doing really well on the 1/2 strength formula and dioralyte but this afternoon after our picnic she was sooo sick again. I can't believe so much can come from such a teeny person. Hoping she can keep her last lot of fluids down or it will be back on the phone to the docs again. She is napping at the moment and waiting for OH to get home from work.
I'm a little bit pink from being out of the sun, I spent so much time putting cream on Erin and keeping her covered, I forgot to check my shoulders and back :dohh: Better me than her!

Silas, Im soo sorry!

Pichi I hope Erin starts to feel better soon.

My cousin is only 5 centimeters dialted but 90% effaced. I cant wait!!!

well - operation Tea time was a success :thumbup: now for bedtime without an 11pm bottle...

Oooh Pichi what are you doing at teatime?

Evan goes to bed like a pro now :) He has dinner at about 6.30-45 then straight in the bath then get him in his pj's and I let him play till he rubs his eyes, then he has his bottle and I put him to bed no struggle pretty much :wohoo: He didn't go to bed on sat night when my mum babysat though :lol:

I have had such a lovely but knackering weekend :thumbup:

Liz hope Erin is better soon x x

Kala, that really sucks I am sorry x x

well today her daytime menu was this:

breakfast - cereal
dinner - Mango with strawbery
Tea- homemade soup (potatos,carrots,leek,neep etc...)

and she ate pretty much all of it. bottles were 4oz with breakfast, attempted a sippy cup at lunch but that didn't work so we're lucky we got an oz :dohh:, between dinner and tea we had 4oz, tea 2oz then bedtime 6oz so in total 17oz :S should be 18/20 but she seems happy :shrug:

she seems to favour the food over milks so i need to make sure she's getting at least 18oz

Leo is the same has 3 meals a day but only has milk in a morning and night. Was really worried about it yesterday but looked on the net and this is common with BF babies and the two milk meals are fine so much happier now.

How is everyone else, took the kids to Alton Towers today and they loved it. Want to go to the beach though but its too far for a day and Leo hates the car and screams for the first 20 mins or so so have to keep stopping.

Good luck to your cousin Bartness, hope Erin better soon.

Poor little Erin, I do hope she feels better soon :hugs:

Welcome to the mad house Izzie :wave:

Kala, does your OH work still? Its a bummer about your job, hope you sort something out soon.

We have had a lovely weekend and I have finally ordered George a cot, it comes next Tuesday. That is going to be a shock for him :haha:

Ugh...Jaxon decided 415 was a good time to get up this morning to play. He finally fell asleep at about 530, when I had to be up to get ready for work. SOOO SOOO TIRED!

Thanks ladies. Cocobelle my oh doesn't work right now.

I didn't think he did. Is he making you sort out childcare and work? If he is not working he should have the children so there should be no childcare issues! I hope he is helping you :hug:

Had Georgie weighed today and he is now 14lb 7oz so still my ickle pickle

x

Hey Jo :wave: Evan is skinny 16lbs 1 lol, but I swear he has chunked up this last week!!

Well I am seeing a lady about childminding next week. I am gonna have her have Evan one day a week until I go back to work. So I have some me time, aswell as him getting used to it and me getting used to leaving him :)

So I put him on Follow on formula tonight, well I have never seen him go to bed so easily, I put him down, went to get his dummy and he asleep when I got back and haven't heard a peep since :shock: (I doubt it was the follow on milk lol)

One the eve of his half birthday could he do what seemed impossible a few weeks ago?????????

My 28 day cycle is back :)

baby still asleep, one dummy run at half 12. But 5 hours asleep so far, just need to go to sleep myself now x

am your cycle is back? i feed eva 4 times a day and still have no cycle.... i want it tho because as soon as it comes i can have another baby.... insane i know.... but i don't want to stop BF just so i can have another baby i think that is a bit selfish of me i want to give Eva booby milk for at least 1 year

Cocobelle - He wanted to go to training and I couldn't find anyone to sit for me so told work and instead of finding someone to cover for me they gave ALL my hours away.

Ok so Madelyn has developed this screeching scream! It's so frustrating and it's just her expressing herself - she has NO tears! At 4 in the morning it's horrible to hear. It does my head in!

Happy 6 months old Evan :happydance:

(wow, these bubbies are growing fast)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"