~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Hi ladies :wave:

Yay Jo for Georgie eating, TW us also soooo messy though :D

OMG Dani, 11 weeks preggo already :shock: yay for scan next week :)

Gemma, boo to research :( How are you finding it all and leaving Lib?

Happy 6 months Georgie :)

I saw the chilminder today, all good to go, starting 1 day per week in 2 weeks :)

I did zumba this morning..... wow xx

Hi Pichi, Kayley, Kelly, Bartness, Kala, Lizzy, Jo and everyone else had nothing to say to u so hello :wave:

Oh tomoorow last year was my 12 week scan I know I had today last year off work cos I kept being sick through anxiety :haha:

its not as bad as i thought, nice to have a break.. getting seriously fed up of the constant wakings and screaming from the minute i put her down till she wakes! still feeding 10 and 3 aswel! like clockwork!

Evan is not feeding at night but wakes every hour and I dunno why :shrug: I know its not hunger as it starts from when he goes to bed! Teeth maybe, he settles after dentinox, but still no sign of any, he flips to his front so wakes and cries :dohh: I wondered if he maybe a bit cold too as he kicks his blankets off. Or hes just being a pain :haha: or wind, he's always farting!

I chose weds for the cm to have him. I can do zumba class and then clear up :)

One year ago tonight I woke up at about 1130 pm covered in blood. I thought for sure I had lost my little bean. OH rushed me to the ER, where at 130 am on 5/5 I had my very first scan and there was our little 'bearded gnome" (OH's name for him after the scan) jumping around!

Speaking of the 'little bean' I have realized he is a strange child, and takes after his mommy! Jaxon prefers veg over fruit!

morning ladies ^___^

woop woop, get my tattoo tomorrow. so excited!! then on saturday i'm meeting up with one of my best mates. i get to see her once every few months if i'm lucky which sucks but, we're having a little day out. THEN, at night if i'm not too knackered will pop round to another mates for celebrations :) i'm gunna be shattered! lol

hope everyone is well :waves:

Rant Alert!!!

I thought OH and I had an agreement that every other night we swich who gets up with Jaxon. Well for the last four days Jaxon has gotten up at 4am, and I have gotten up with Jaxon on each of those four days. So I asked OH if he'll get up with Jaxon tomorrow morning and he says "Its your day off tomorrow you can get up with him"

Im pissed. Im tired, Im exhausted. I go work 40/hrs a week, 8hrs a day. I come home and do dishes and cook dinner. And TRY and clean up a little. Fridays and Saturdays are my days off and Im running around doing the grocery shopping/non-fun shopping, trying to do laundry and dust, vacuum, and just all around cleaning. YET HE GETS PISSED AT ME FOR NOT LOOKING FOR A NEW JOB!!!

TELL When I have the FUCKING TIME to look for a new job! By the time 930/10 rolls around at night Im FIGHTING to stay awake, and just want to sleep so I go to bed. If he really wants me to look for a new job that damn bad he can HELP me out around here for once!

And then he tells me "Im so tired I do so much every day, I tihnk Im going to take Monday off for a me day" WTF?

And I go "when do I get a me day, I took a day off work and YOU LEFT JAXON HOME WITH ME!" which kind of defeats a me day!

And all he does on Sunday night is bitch about how Sunday's he has to play Mr. Mom b/c I work. he's been bitch moaning and groaning about this Sunday (mothers day, which Im working) and how its going to be nice out and he wont be able to enjoy it b/c its Mr. Mom day. And how much he hates playing MR. MOM!

Ok rant over, sorry its so long. I just need to get my furstrations out. I feel like IM not appriciated and heaven forbid I tell OH exactly how I feel b/c he'll some how turn it around on me and make me feel bad (which BTW he gets mad at me for not telling him how I feel ever...hmmm I wonder why?).

I feel like Im not appricraited. Anyone else feel this way?

Hey Danielle :flower:

Excuse my bluntness and honesty here...but if my hubby said/did half the stuff you tell us about your OH...I would have divorced his arse by now :haha:

i'd be telling him where to stick that shitty attitude of his :haha: honestly. you're both responsible for the house and the kids -tell him to get his finger out and stop being immature

Im at my breaking point. I am both physically and mentally exhausted. I need a break, and well I dont see one coming to me at any time. I feel like I'm about to just break down and cry. Its just going to take one person saying the wrong thing and I'll break down. I can feel it.

And no need to apologize for being blunt. I think I need someone to say this stuff to me!

self centred look how cute my baby is post (oh what a change from me! NOT)

https://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/230694_10150228013259468_654784467_8548057_549038_n.jpg
https://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/215481_10150228013499468_654784467_8548058_5717658_n.jpg
https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/224730_10150228015214468_654784467_8548078_969760_n.jpg
https://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/216346_10150228020469468_654784467_8548128_916087_n.jpg
https://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/225100_10150228018839468_654784467_8548115_5248574_n.jpg
https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/225288_10150228020019468_654784467_8548125_7591346_n.jpg
https://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/222763_10150228019879468_654784467_8548124_7630347_n.jpg
https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/228681_10150228022374468_654784467_8548144_4417987_n.jpg
https://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/226508_10150228012489468_654784467_8548045_2931515_n.jpg
https://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/229107_10150228017129468_654784467_8548093_6822766_n.jpg

aw cute, hows her weight going? i see she has some little chub arm bracelets round her wrists so she must be doing well?

bartness i can see both sides of arguement, he feels being at home with baby is a full time job and you get a break going to work.. i used to think this about dan and that he should look after libby when he came in and give me a break - which is wrong i know as he works hard but i saw it as he got a break from not being depended on by someone physically and mentally... but then you are getting up early and then working and then coming home to look after baby which u see as never having a break too.. just parenting unfortunatly u will never agree but need to work together x

Hi everyone, Bartness sometimes OH's think its our job and we have to put them right!!!

AM Leo has been doing this for a few weeks now, however I have changed his bedtime routine and put him on a bottle and he is settling down again. He goes to bed at 7.15 now still wakes a couple of times for food but much better than he has been.

Been to see HV today and have him weighed 18Ib 1oz. She has also told me I have to put him down awake and leave him to cry and to stop going to him when he does cry or he will always cry when he wakes in the night. I know shes right but it isn't easy I hate hearing him cry.

I just wanted to say- I hate weaning!!!:brat: :cry: That is all.

hope everyone is ok today :) its nearly time for me to be getting my tattoos :D 1pm yippee.

@pinklizzy: how come you hate weaning ?

It's just so crappy! Everytime I think I've my head around it and we've got a routine, I read something that says I'm doing it all wrong. We haven't been out to any groups as it's been Easter etc but now I can't see how I'll ever be able to go out now as we have to do soilds after a bottle so it'll always be nearly time for a feed/nap.

I have enough trouble having anything to eat myself and usually don't eat until OH gets home and we have dinner but now I have to be making purees or boiling veg sticks for her to eat for most of the day. I don't mind doing it at all, there's just not enough time in the day!

Everyone thinks I'm weird because I sterilise all my weaning stuff and keep in it in an air tight box that I sterilise with Milton every two days but the thought of putting stuff that's not as clean as possible in her mouth freaks me out. She doesn't stick everything in her mouth either, which is another thing everyone keeps saying so I'm worried that's not normal.

So basically I just hate the weaning stage, it's not fun, it's just one big crappy stress!

pinklizzy~ Suggestion, take one day and cook up a lot of fruits and veggies and freeze them in ice cube trays. than during the day all you have to do is pull a few cubs out of the freezer for lunch/dinner.

I had every intention of making my own purees. yeah didnt happen. Im cheating using jars. And IF OH and I made something Jaxon might like we but it up into bite size chunks and throw it on his tray!

In other Jaxon news, he did crawl last night for the first time...however I do belive it was an accident as he hasnt done it since, unless you count the commando crawl. And boy is this little guy FAST. He's into everything.

OH left a BAG of pretzels on the coffee table. Jaxon had great fun with it, all the prets adn salt was on the floor as he played with the bag! what a mess!

And girls....I stayed up till midnight talkikng with OH, Jaxon got up at 4 so OH got up with him!!! YAY!!!

pl freeze some stuff as bartness says, so much easier.. I honestly dont sterilise weaning stuff, or dummy now tbh as when she is on her tummy trying to crawl I often find her licking the floor, everything is in her mouth, toys, remotes, phones I always said once she was older I wasnt going to be obsessive because at the end of the day she needs to build up an immunity to these things, obviously there is a line on what she sticks in her mouth lol I also just give her tap water now to drink out of her beaker.

Libby is starting to drop her milk through the day but seems to be taking it all through the night :/ gonna try and give her water tonight as I know she has gone without feeds before. she is only having 3 x 3oz bottles 8oz bottle at bed and then about 10oz through the night sometimes more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->