~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Kayley I haven't sorted the details out yet as I am meeting her on wednesday but I think she is £3.50p/h and she'll have Evan for 9 hours a day, so *maths head on* £31.50 per day £127.50p/w I think :D She is not charging me for holidays thank goodness :)

Kelly, Glad you are feeling better. I was on the mini pill years ago and the only way to stop the bleeding (after a month) was to come off of it :(

:wave: to everyone else xx

Ok so I think I need to go on some kind of birth control... I'm now on CD34! Last cycle was 32 and the one before was 29. Its totally stressing me lol. Waiting on this mortgage approval is killing me too all though we've been told not to stress >_<

Hope everyone is well. Pixie is getting on great! Just need to get rid of the waking for dummy and we'll be perfect hehe. 11Pm bottle is now gone too so 7pm till 8am with not a peep!

Morning all, so much to catch up on.

Hope you had a nice night and lie in without Kai. I haven't left Leo yet but going back to work Sept so childminder going to have him few weeks before hand but he is a real mummies boy so not looking forward to it.

Just a bit of advice if you dont mind, Leo used to sleep through until about 2 months ago when he started waking in the night again sometimes once sometimes more.

Anyway he goes to bed at 7.30 in his cot either asleep or awake, but the last 2 nights he just wont go in his cot, he falls asleep with me and as soon as he goes down he screams, i have waited for him to be in a deep sleep but no difference. Nothing has changed with routine or anything. I have had literally no sleep for two days because he wont go down. Any ideas?

I had a lovely lie-in thanks! Missed Kai terribly but I think it did us all good to have a little break :)

Kai used to scream whenever I put him down....every single night up until about 3 and a half months. I was at the end of my tether so tried some white noise "music" and my God, it worked. I tried loads of different ones but only this one worked. I don't know how or why but it did. Now he has it on every time I put him down for the night (even if already asleep), for 20 or so minutes. Once he's asleep, I turn it off. He doesn't "need" it like he used to, but it seems to comfort him so until he's ready to go to sleep without it, I'm happy to keep using it.

Link is here (it's free): https://cantonbecker.com/music/white-noise-sleep-sounds/mp3s.php

We use the Wave noise and heartbeat.

Hope things get better for you.

Kelly, Glad you are feeling better. I was on the mini pill years ago and the only way to stop the bleeding (after a month) was to come off of it :(

Great news about the child minder! Also, love Evan's new haircut!

I got pregnant with Kai on the mini pill, so very reluctant to go on it again!
Now on the Depo injection, which I know you can bleed for ages on, but that didn't happen last time I had it...a few years ago!
Will just have to see how it goes. Maybe will try implant next!

Tonight my baby is not here....hence why I'm up at stupid o'clock. I should be catching up on sleep really! :lol:
MIL is having him for the night as we're going to meet some Wolves in June and going for the weekend, so it's kind of a test run.
Apparently he's been a little angel! Little sausage.

We went for food then watched Thor at the cinema. I think my and OH really needed some us time.
I miss Kai really badly! It's the first time I've been without him all night :(
But I really need a lie-in! :lol:

Hope you had a lovely night Kelly, god how i would love a proper lie in and just to sleep through the night would be nice :)
Was the film any good? Oh and what are the wolves as im guessing you dont mean the animals lol.

It was really nice. Didn't go to bed til 3am :lol: But had a nice lie-in. Been really needing one for months now! And although OH SOMETIMES gets up with Kai, I still don't get a decent sleep as I'm up through the night with him or have to get up to see why he's crying with OH :lol:
I feel so much better after my night off...but not wanting to repeat it too soon...MIL might get ideas! :lol:

Thor was amazing! Didn't think I'd like it but it was soooo good. And the Thor bloke was pretty fit too :lol:

Yep, the animals! I bought OH a Walk with the Wolves thing from the UK Wolf Conservation Trust for our Anniversary last year. He's a member now and you get 1 free walk per year, plus a guest.
It's up near Reading so not too far away. Really looking forward to it. You get to walk alongside them and touch/stroke them and everything!

Im feeling a bit peeved right now as it is 8.25am and OH has just come downstairs. Only 20 mins ago was I trying to wake him to get up with Megan so i could have a bit of a lay in but nooo apparently he couldnt (wouldnt imo) hear me! Grr im prob just tired tbh. Lol

Megan has started to give me kisses - sooo cute :-D

God, that is soooo annoying! My OH does this....and sometimes I just want to kick him in his bits! :lol:

Glad Megan was good for her Grandma....gives you some time with Alysha and you can relax a bit more knowing she is being good :)

Are you going to the Rapids this week at all?

Bartness: Your weather is bonkers! I thought ours was weird....yours tops the scale! Stay safe :)

On my own tonight as OH is catching up with his mates....Girlfriends aren't invited! Not bothered though, he hasn't seen his mates in ages so he can have a night out and I get to do what I want too! :)

Thanks Pixelle i'll give that a go. He was a bit better last night but still screamed when put him down, did self settle after a couple of mins though. I hate leaving him to cry but I know sometimes you have to.

the thing that's holding us up is Doodle-bug keeps waking up when she rolls onto her back :dohh: and also she wakes up when she realises her dummy is out (which doesn't make sense because she goes down without one! :haha:)

Leo is the opposite he rolls to his tummy as soon as he hits the cot now, downloaded the white noise and will play it to him tonight he loves the vacuum so hoping this will work. Thanks again pixelle.

Ok OT, but I like to think that with Osama bin Laden dead, Jaxon may just grow up in a safer world. I like to hold out HOPE, that Jaxon will never see such horrible devistation that we all witnessed on September 11, 2001.

Its also satisfying to know that my nephew who was born on 9/11 is FINALLY after nearly 10 years getting to experiance the world with out a mad man such as Osama bin Laden in it.

Osama was one out of many deviant, sick people in the world i'm afraid... the number of killings, attacks, gun and knife crime; it's all escalating at an alarming rate and i think if one sick person like that falls another one usually takes their place. wow what a depressing thought.

ANYWAY! :haha:

pichi your right, but I can still hold out hope that the world is a better place b/c Osoma is dead.

i remember being able to play out in the back garden when i was wee but i wouldn't dare let pixie unless i was with her at all times... it's just scary. luckly the house we're moving to has an enclosed back garden with fence :) get it all re-grasses (i'm not sure if that's the term haha!) and she can play out back when i'm in the kitchen watching her

bin Laden was a creep. After killing 3,000 people on 9/11 alone he deserved what he got. God only knows how many others he is responsible for killing. 1 bad man down is better than none.

Morning all, so much to catch up on.

Hope you had a nice night and lie in without Kai. I haven't left Leo yet but going back to work Sept so childminder going to have him few weeks before hand but he is a real mummies boy so not looking forward to it.

Just a bit of advice if you dont mind, Leo used to sleep through until about 2 months ago when he started waking in the night again sometimes once sometimes more.

Anyway he goes to bed at 7.30 in his cot either asleep or awake, but the last 2 nights he just wont go in his cot, he falls asleep with me and as soon as he goes down he screams, i have waited for him to be in a deep sleep but no difference. Nothing has changed with routine or anything. I have had literally no sleep for two days because he wont go down. Any ideas?

Hey Louise, so you may/ay not wish to try but the only way Addi goes down now is if I put one of our pillows fro our bed next to him.. He loves the smell and he cuddles it.. he is in our room though so I get to check on him all the time at least:thumbup: Hope things improve xx

bin Laden was a creep. After killing 3,000 people on 9/11 alone he deserved what he got. God only knows how many others he is responsible for killing. 1 bad man down is better than none.

Thank goodness he is GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Kelly, I'll try anything!! He's in our room too so can keep my eye on him. He just seems to have changed over night.

As for bin laden glad they finally got him and I hope the terroism at least decreases for good.

:hi: girls hope ur all well :) just popping by as my uni e learning portal is down... sigh! finally got libby off and I cant even bloody study! typical! dan has gone back home :( but had a nice for days with him and we even bd twice (tmi sorry) and thats more that we have in the last month of living together so I think it will do us some good me living here :haha:

libby is days away from crawling she just needs to figure out she needs to put one hand in front of other to move and not just go up and dive forward headfirst but her legs and body are doing right things and she is pushing herself right up now.. cant believe she is 6 months - its crazy!

byeee , off to read literature instead x

GG are you in uni accomodation?

Hope everyone has had a good day! We have had a money Megan most the day :(

By the way Pixelle - I am prob going to go to the Friday swimming class this week as I'm skint until Thursday! Will text you when I know for certain x

well I just got done with work. went to pick up Jaxon and he's been sticking his tounge out at me ever since...

Going to make a chicken stir fry with a side dish of cabbage and bacon for dinner.

Stirfry and cabbage turned out good. I have left overs for lunch today.

So...Jaxon is a turkey, he's been having fun sticking out his tounqe at everyone.

And random thought of day, work has decided to make new security measures. Security guards are posted at THE Only door were allowed to use, which is about 4 blocks away from our parking lot.....so whats next? Strip searches? Searching our lunches for stuff???

Hi ladies, I haven't really been on as have been at my mums all weekend :) Had a lovely time!

Evan is sitting up now yay!! Still a little wobbly but he's doing it on his own finally :) so he just needs to practise and get his confidence up! He has slept terribly at my mums all weekend and won't go down unless I am laying there :(

Kelly, I was also on depo and I would have 3 months of no period then 3 months worth in one go for like 3 weeks. Progesterone only bc doesn't agree with me so I want to go back on the normal pill :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->