~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Am I the only one that flat out refuses to use birth control? OH agrees with me on it, so we'll just take our chances.

I just dont want to put any artifical hormones in my body. Im weird though....

Hello :hi:
I've been lurking and reading but most of the time I just have nothing of interest to say or any advice for anyone! :dohh:
Erin is finally better, we haven't had any vomiting since the weekend :happydance: and although we're not quite at 6 months and I really wanted to wait until then, we've started weaning :-( She stole some of my lunch the other day and just kept munching on it so it looks like she wants food!

I'm going back to work for a few days this month (my KIT days) so have been getting organised, had to dig out my uniform as I couldn't wear it for the last few months of my pregnancy and have had my hair cut so it's a bit more controllable under a theatre cap again!

I have the mirena coil but I don't really like it, I've been bleeding continuously for the last 5 weeks! :dohh: Got a check up appt next week though.

Hey everyone :wave:

Hope everyone and babies are all doing okay?

Bartness I'm not on anything either just because I want to know what's going on

progesterone only doesnt agree with me either and bartness im not on any either but its cos i keep forgetting to take it

I'm not on anything either, but I'm not having sex :haha:

I like being able to control when I have my period though and I think I am due on the week of my holiday :growlmad:

Edit: calendar says yes :(

mines seem to be going from 29days to 35days >__< gah. i think i've convinced the OH to TTC before Pixie's 1 now :happydance: i'm thinking when she's 9months :D

Im not on any birth control right now either! But its more because i havnt found the time to go to family planning and I need to find somebody to have Megan for me during the day!
OH and i havnt been the most careful we can be tbh but i think we'd both die if i became pregnant again so i need to sort some birth control out asap.

So I had my first Zumba class tonight and I must say I had loads of fun. I didnt even care that i was out of sync and rythm lol. Hated leaving Megan though as she had woken up and was screaming :-(

I am not on any BC either, I d have a stash of the mini-pill in my bedside drawer, but I have not had AF yet so can't start it. I don't think I will take it anyway as I know that I would like to TTC again around this time next year so I think keeping my body chemical free between now and then makes sense.

Have any of you read Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler? Its a fascinating book about the female body and how you can use your own monthly body signs to either achieve or avoid pregnancy. I think every woman should read it. Its empowering. If you do want to use it as a form of contraception, you have to really stick to it and not get complacent or you will end up with a gorgeous little bundle like Georgie :rofl:

AFM: George is 6 months today. Where has the time gone? I have got over my fear of giving George Food now but I am not coping to well with the mess of BLW. I do give him loaded spoons but his ears seem to get more food than his mouth does :haha: I am itching just to feed him myself, lol.

His new cot arrived yesterday, OH will put it up tonight but no one hold their breath that he will actually go in it :haha:

So, to celebrate George's half year birthday, here is a then and now piccie fest!

Have a lovely day ladies x

Attachments

• 154548_470470476352_710061352_6060125_6900349_n.jpg
    154548_470470476352_710061352_6060125_6900349_n.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 224049_10150169174246353_710061352_7107469_5173328_n.jpg
    224049_10150169174246353_710061352_7107469_5173328_n.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 1
i used to chart so kinda know what to look for :haha: but there is going to be one day when i think ah i'm fine - no ewcm and BAM! pregnant :haha:
like you, i want to keep my body away from chemicals because we want to TTC#2 this year

That is exactly what happened to me Manda :haha: That and the fact I was being a bit lazy as I was a week away from OV so thought I was good to go.

Wham Bam and I have a Georgie :rofl:

hehe. i used the excuse of 'ah, i'm bound to be starting soon. we'll be safe' the other day to which i got the reply 'well if you get pregnant again i'm blaming you' :haha: he didn't mean it really haha
i'm very tempted to start temping again just to see if i'm 'working' so to speak. i don't know why but i seem to be getting more and more broody but at the same time i'm getting more and more engrossed if that's the word to use in Pixie's growing up.

it sounds strange i know. One part of me is like; want another to complete the family, but another part of me is saying enjoy Pixie. when Pixie is a year and a half/2 that's when baby #2 would hopefully arrive but ... urgh! lol

This one is definately my last baby :haha:

I would have done the biggish age gap of 5 years...and am now going the complete opposite of 12 months!!!

I asked them to sterilise me at the same time as my section will be...they said a big fat no, so hubby is going for the snippety snip...and I am making damn sure I am sat in the room watching it happen :rofl:

why won't they sterilise you?

got my underbust corst :happydance: however i need to loose the chunk from my hips :rofl:

My family GP said that sterilising at the same time as a section has quite a high failure rate...something to do with everything inside being swollen and moved around...so there is more chance of clips coming off.

Part of me is a bit relieved they won't do it at the same time...when you go in for a section (to me) it is to have a baby...that is the main focus, not surgery to stop me having more :rofl:

Just means the hubby gets to do his part :haha:

hah yeah. i keep forgetting as well that a section in itself is a big operation! i kept having to tell myself that after having Pixie

Sections are big ops but I still wish they had got my blimmin cyst out when I had mine as now I Have to have another op to get the bugger.

H says one of the 1st things I said when I came round from the GA was not what did we have but did they get the cyst out, lol.

At least your hubby gets to feel a bit battered and bruised down below for you Dani :rofl:

I had a dream last night that I was pregnant again and I was devastated lol.

I don't think I would be devestated if I was to fall preg again but it would be SOOOO much hard work! Not only that but I HAVE to get back to work - we are barely surviving at the mo. I need my salary back

:hi: girls, having a little break from the bloody journal articles... I HATE RESEARCH! do not want to be a research nurse at all!!!

OMG, I have just been so confused. I went to bed with Georgie at about 7pm to get hm off to sleep and must have fallen asleep myself. I have just woken up and the house is in darkness. I thought it was early hours of the morning as it was just starting to 'get light'.

I needed a drink so went into the kitchen and noticed the clock said 9.15 but thought it must have stopped. I have just checked my mobile and seen that it really is just gone 9pm :rofl: I feel all confused and rather wide awake!

George, OH and the dog are all snoring away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->