~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Eva still has no teeth and not really showing any teething symptoms either.....

Hi girls..... i put so many photos of Eva on BnB because i simply copy and paste em over from FB so here i have a little tutorial in case you girls wanted to do the same

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/609859-quickly-post-photos-bnb-facebook.html

It's scan day!!!!...shitting myself with nerves!!!

Oh I didn't realise your scan was coming up!! How exciting. I'm sure everything is fine. GOOD LUCK!!! I hope we get to see pictures.

I am so scared something is wrong :blush:

12.30pm it is...

i will be stalking here to see :thumbup: i'm sure everything will be fine hun.

Aww Dani, Good luck I am sure everything is just fine. ALL of us last year felt exactly as you do now. Can't wait to see photo's (and your shock announcement on facebook!)

Im sure everything will be fine! cant wait to see pics!!

Well uou would've had your scan by now! Hope all went well! Looking forward to seeing a pic xx

So So tired today. I feel as if I could fall over asleep at any moment. Ugh sucks. Oh well, life goes on. Jaxon was up at 445 and since I have to get up at 530 I stayed up. Made eggs and toast for breakfast though and that was nummy.

Thanks everyone :flower:

Scan went perfectly :cloud9:

Meet Pippin...will be posting the rest of the piccies up on FB when hubby gets in from work and has seen them :haha:

Due date is the same as I thought...how do you guess a nub? What is that all about?

Attachments

• IMAG0247.jpg
    IMAG0247.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 14
Wow he/she looks tiny but its sooo clear!!
I am now feeling highly jealous lol. Time moves far too quickly!
What did you guess the due date to be? X

My last period was 20th February...before Amber I always had spot on 28 day cycles, literally to within the hour...after Amber they went between 26-32 days...but I just averaged it out at 28...guessed 27th November as due date and it's right!! :thumbup:

yay. Dani i don't think you can tell from the bub at 12 weeks because they're not properly developed till i think it's 16 weeks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->