~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

My god we got 9pm till 6pm with no wake up last night! I'm giving pixie some toast before bed more often haha.

How is everyone today? I managed to take a chunk out my finger when peeling veg for pixie :(

Why oh why has my baby started waking up and starting the day at 5am?...it's fecking killing me :dohh: I don't even get the option of going back to bed because we need to be up and functioning at 7am ready for school!!

does she go back to sleep if you leave her? we get a wake up giggle at 6am but if we just 'ignore' she falls asleep and is more than happy to get up again at 8am for foods

I have tried leaving her, she babbles and giggles away...then wakes Reagan up...(they share a room now) I don't want to leave her to reach that point, as it's not fair on Reagan going to school all day and being tired :dohh:

ah yeah, that's not fair on Reagan as you say :(

Awww it's already so late over there!

Thanks Bartness! Hope ur having a lovely day! How is the weather over there? 86 here today. 90 tomorrow 92 Tuesday!

Weather in Fargo. we hit the mid 70's for the first time Friday, Saturday was beautiful aslo in the mid 70's and yesterday it was over cast rainy and about 50. Today is due to be overcast but forcasted to hit 75!!! YAY!!

Why oh why has my baby started waking up and starting the day at 5am?...it's fecking killing me :dohh: I don't even get the option of going back to bed because we need to be up and functioning at 7am ready for school!!

Could she come into bed with you (I know there's already 3 in there!!)? When my hubby goes to work Stanley wakes and won't go back to sleep. Having him in bed with me gets me an extra hour or two usually.

Could she come into bed with you (I know there's already 3 in there!!)? When my hubby goes to work Stanley wakes and won't go back to sleep. Having him in bed with me gets me an extra hour or two usually.

I bought her into bed with me this morning when she woke at 4.30am, gave her milk, then she went back to sleep for about 15 minutes til the alarm woke us up :dohh:

It is like we have reverted back to newborn mode...do they have a 6 month regression or growth spurt?...I know she is learning new things every day so it is a huge develepmental milestone for her...would that be it?

I am such a soft touch, she gives such lovely happy excited smiles in the morning/middle of the night...I just can't ignore her :blush:

What I worry about is that I'm not helping her develope. I speak to her, play and sometimes sing but I dunno I'm scared its not enough but I'm not quite sure what else to do :shrug:

From what i'm told pichi reading to your baby every night does huge things for their development as does baby massages. I thought massages was odd but apparently it's true 10 mins a day is what you need for the massage to help.

Pixie is overy tickley haha i try to read to her but she just tends to get bored or tries to eat the book :dohh: i just feel bad i might not be doing enough for the little one... don't want to stunt her development you know?

I talked and played with Joseph while he was little and it seems to have been enough thus far! Reading and interactive games are good. And let her socialize! Joseph has hardly been around other children and Ira made him a bit awkward for when he is. But he loves it!

Hi ladies :)

Sorry i havnt been around much lately. Been busy busy busy lol

How are mums and babes?

I took Megan to her first baby massage class today and she loved it! I think she loved being naked lol.

I just noticed today that she has cut a tooth too :) so cute!

Oh and shes eating really well now! her fave being rusk at mo. :)

Hellooooooooooooooooo !!

Kayley you know how jealous I am... We want teeth :)

I took Evan to RhymeTime, met a friend who's soon is 14 weeks little cutie :)

I did some serious batch cooking today xx

aww sorry am lib must be stealing evans she has her 3rd 4th 5th and 6ths just about ready to pop bottom right is the next one and is almost cut x

bloody hell she's stealing all the babies teethies! Lol

i need to get some batch cooking on the go too thinking about it... might do that tomorrow

We are toothless here too AM! Joseph didn't cut his first tooth until he was 7 months exactly!

Jaxon just has two bottom teeth. He's got a couple more that are getting ready though.

so therefor, Libby is not stealing everyones teeth!! hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->