~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

I love the middle one in sunglasses, way to cheeky and cute!!

Yay Dani! You are having another cutie :)

There is a site where people obsessed with finding out the gender of their baby post (initials IG) and there is a section you can post nub shots and there is a sonographer who is a member who sometimes guesses. Give it a try!

I am thinking BOY!

Really cute pix of Jaxon, what a little dude.

George has no teeth either, still managed to rip a chunk off his steak tonight at dinner, too bad he couldn't actually chew it :haha:

I have a new Connecta sling (I have 6 slings now :blush:) its so pretty, so comfy and so easy to put on. I think I have finally found one I am really happy with although I still use my woven wrap when at home as its nice and snuggly.

George managed to roly-poly across teh lounge this evening and seemed very pleased with him self. He then tried really hard to crawl but failed. He had a complete paddy on the carpet, kicking his little legs and clenching his fists in frustration. It was funny.

xxx

Bartness he is just SO cute :D

I'm feeling a bit miserable this evening at the thought of not having anymore babies! I keep saying 'I don't want anymore' but Megan is getting so big and clever so quickly! I can't bear the thought of never having another baby. (I think I have gone mad! lol) I'm just meant to be a mother! Its in my dna lol

Yay you&me, I'm going boy this time too

Bartness, Jaxon is super cute and he has SO much hair 

Coco Leo is also toothless so imagine my surprise to find a HUGE chunk missing from the cheese stick I gave him after turning my back for two seconds. I searched high a low for that bloody chunk but there was no other explanation other than he ate it!!! There were even gum marks left on the stick :rofl:

Kayley it REALLY upsets me that I won't ever have another baby 

AFM - my chunky man gained 14oz in 2 weeks 

:hugs: to all
Jo xx

Dani, I am also thinking your going to have a boy. Especially with how you've mentioned not really being sick much.

I never got sick with Jaxon once, and my SIL never got sick with my nephew, Blake either.

I was hardly sick! I felt very sick in the early days and was sick a few times but that was nearer 13/14 weeks randomly!!

I think I said ages ago, but I go boy too :)

i wasn't sick at all with Pixie at all. in fact i had nothing with Pixie :)

my monkey is currently bouncing in her jumperoo while i eat breaky n check emails... going shopping for paint pots today :haha: need to find the perfect colour for pixies room! im waiting on my 1950's dress arriving too with cute Petticoat :D:D:D

I was so sick with Reagan and Amber from week 4 up until I had them...I would get up, be sick, have brekkie, be sick...sick through the afternoon, settle a bit at dinner time...then I would wake up in the middle of the night, be sick, then go back to bed :haha: disgustingggggggggggg!!!!

Other than carrying Amber for 10 weeks longer both of the pregnancies really were mirror image of each other.

Glad all well Dani, I go boy too, I only felt a bit ill wilth my two buys but was really sick with my girl.

Bartness Jaxon is gorgeous a right cutie.

are you only 22 ? Happy birthday :D

i'm 25 this year O___O

i feel like i'm getting old with all this house buying, marriage, babies... hahah

hey girls i never seem to get the chance to pop in here!

hope all those gorgeous november babies (and yummy mummies) are doing well :flower:

How quickly is time going?! cant believe grace is 6 months now!

from shes turned 6 months shes got really 'funny' with people...not funny haha more like funny scream the place down! she wont be left with anyone and wont even let anyone hold her even when im standing right there beside her :wacko: well anyone apart from her dad and my mum and dad! when she sees my inlaws she just screams which is very embarrasing! anyone else having this trouble?

thats normal. apparently at 6months they develop separation anxiety best thing to do is get her used to other people and let her sit with others just to let her know she's ok

yea pichi, been googling.....just what i do best :haha: and your right! its very stressful though! ive had to postpone going back to work, i was returning after 7 months, which would be the end of this month, but shes just so distressed im gona need more time to settle her so im taking the whole 9 months. hope she comes round!

Yup I'm only 22 lol. My oh is always upset as his 25th bday is this year! It doesn't bother me really. Atleast not yet. Maybe when I'm in my 30s.

:haha: yep I guess I am pretty young!!

I feel older tho. And it's safe to say I act older I think. Some of the people my age....:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->