~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Yeah fine, not as good as the night before, although I didn't hear a peep from him from 9pm to 4.30am, I just took him into my bed instead of attempting to settle him I was like a zombie!!

I am gonna have to shut off for a while. I got an email from sky and already in a week I have used up 70% of my internet allowance. I dunno whether to just go over and let them charge me the £8 a month :haha:

internet allowance? cant you unlimited internet? yikes I couldnt imagine having an internet allowance.

So dont want to work today.

Yeah fine, not as good as the night before, although I didn't hear a peep from him from 9pm to 4.30am, I just took him into my bed instead of attempting to settle him I was like a zombie!!

I am gonna have to shut off for a while. I got an email from sky and already in a week I have used up 70% of my internet allowance. I dunno whether to just go over and let them charge me the £8 a month :haha:

We get our broadband free with Sky. Didn't know there was a limit :shrug:

Mine is free too, but there is a download limit (2gb I think) and I'm about to go over it. Then they charge £7.50 for the un limited

2gb is nothing really. we need unlimited because ok and i are on the net like 24/7 :haha: 40gb doesnt even do us a month!

I pay $70/mth for basic cable and unlimited high speed internet.

i think we're going to go for Sky unlimited when we get into the house :) seems to be the best unlimited package going...or from what i can find :S

we are with sky and pay extra for the unlimited as dan dl's loads of music

we need it for playing xBL and i upload and download a lot of stuff for my web design etc... oh i think i'm about ready to pull my hair out. everything house wise has been accepted but the mortgage is taking forever! :dohh:

on baby front Pixie has a new found fav food: veg n chicken noddles! she gobbled it up! and she had some little pasta stars with cheese sauce for tea and a finger of toast :) she seems to be dealing with textures and bitties really well thank god - wish i could say the same about the transition from bottle to beaker though :haha:

ah just keep pushing she will get there, libby drinks out of it really well now but iv got to hold it as she hasnt quite got there on her own... she is doing well with lumps and textures too, thank god! I couldnt be arsed with her being a fussy eater x

what type of beaker have you got her on? i usually persist so long but then obviously if she's not managing ill swap back to the teet just so she can get some milk. dont want her going thirsty

just the really cheap tt one, the hv told me just a free pour one not the valve as even with the valve they still suck at first she couldnt swallow and spat a lot out but now she can drink it all and bless her she does try and do it herself but she hasnt quite learned to tip it up xx

Joseph has bad diaper rash and Maddy has thrush. Not a fun day here.

:hugs: Kala

I am going to let them charge me for the unlimited then and not worry about it. I am soending more time than birmal on the net and I do need it for work aswell.

Evan uses TT beaker too. He can hold it himself but can't drink it himself. I know he has a few gulps cos I can see the bubbles. It has taken ages though and I am not putting his milk in it yet, just water. I will put milk in when he drops to one bottle a day and start with that one in a beaker and go from there.

Evan was inconsolable earlier. He's had so much teethng gel and some nurofen, it must be his teeth. He was biting so hard on my chin and fingers earlier and has also been off his milk (only taking 5oz atm) and even not eating as much and really sucking on his food and hands iykwim?

Does this sound promising?

Kai has been the same Sophie. We have a bump at the top of his gum now! He just woke up screaming so have settled him again. He was inconsolable earlier too.

Had a right shit weekend. Brother was rushed to hospital to have his appendix out. All went ok....but he developed breathing probs so was moved to intensive care! Was so worried! He's on the mend now tho. So relieved he's ok.
Was dreading going to the hospital as its where my dad died, same ward too. Fortunately I kept it together until I got out.

Me and Oh had a huge falling out when I got home and very nearly split up....been simmering for a while now! Just everything about him has made me angry lately. Won't go into it but its been horrible living like this. But i think we both realised we do still love each other so we're going to try hard to stop bickering and just try to enjoy each other again etc. Sounds so silly written down!
My sister and her hubby might be divorcing :( Must be something in the air.

We've been accepted onto 10 weeks of baby sensory!! Kai is gonna love it :)) Got our free taster session on Wednesday.

I am now going to bed. Completely knackered. Hopefully my brain will switch off.

Hope everyone's good :)

Soph - Pixie was like that the night before her first tooth cut... now she's got another 2 that i can just see maybe making their way through :)

pixelle: i hope you and your OH get through your 'bad patch' :hugs: Baby sensory has always intrigued me but i've not seen any near :(

**yawn** Another Monday, another dollar.

Jaxon decided it would be fun to stay up till 11 last night. I was so tired, I just stuck him in his crib. He chatted himself to sleep. He also decided last night that reading books is great fun, err eating them actually.

Jaxon and 'beakers' he just bangs them on the counter hasnt figured out how to put it in his mouth to drink from. we normally fill it with apple juice (watered down, one ounce juice to one ounce water)....and I'll be honest I normally drink it...oopps.

well time for me to have breakfast...burritos for me this morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->