~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Soph get him to giggle. That's how I found pixies lol

Leo seems to be the same with his milk again, really struggling to get him to have any. Soph - is the 4oz each feed or in a day?

He has also been sink alot today, seems to be after his solid food.Going to try at t and if he does it again will take him to drs tomoz.

No teeth here yet can see a little bump on bottom gum, he is sitting up and really trying hard to crawl but not there yet, though he can go backwards and can go back and forth in his baby walker, so he gets into everything the little monkey.

My car has gone in today and is going to cost over £700!! The courtesy car I have is great though so might just keep that.

Glad things are working out with you and oh Pixelle.

Hope everyone else well.

god Im so angry!! is this unreasonable!

oh's parents are idiots! I dont like them and although I know they wouldnt harm libby I hate leaving her with them.. so oh tells me on sunday mil has bought a 2nd hand pram as ours isnt "good enough" and her legs get cold. and then I walked in today and saw she had bough her a horrendous snow suit... she she is telling me that Im shit and dont dress my child appropriately? even though libby is a hot baby and hates being padded up??! and oh must have said something at the wknd (i think it had to do with resuing libbys milk) so mil is in a blatent huff and stayed upstairs when i dropped off/picked up libby and fil and sil barely said 2 words to me when i picked her up and definate tension. Then I picked my baby up and she was soaking, like tights, vest and skirt?? wft? she had just been sitting on fil's knee?? and she is not a heavy wetter and I dropped her off at 11?? Thats it she isnt going back, gonna cause problems with me and oh but I dont give a shit, if mil wants to be funny with me and take her childish huffs I dont want libby spending time with her!

raaaaaaaar!

Did they not change her nappy? She shouldn't have been soaking though. Evan isn't dampo through after 12 hours at night. Also it is May, she doesn't need a snowsuit. IfLibbys legs get cold then mil just needs to put a blanket over her :dohh: bloody people.

A snow suit in this weather?! She trying to cook poor Lib? I hate people like that! I'm always getting told to cover pixie up but she sweats like nothing on earth. I can't believe the didn't change her nappy!

:hugs: Gemma
I hate when Ppl comment on my parenting or what I do with my kids. I am a good mom and that's what matters. Otherwise Ppl should maybe say something but no.

Anyhow!! Best of luck with all that. Can't believe they didnt change her tho!!

:shock: that sounds so awful! Poor Libby! I'm not happy about Erin going to OH's parents on her own either, she hates to be hot and they are always trying to wrap her up.
Why were they being off with you?

GG doesnt sound unreasonable to me. Snowsuit in May and not changing her i'm afraid they wouldnt be having her again if it was me either

dunno she had a leak either way soph and I dont know how the hell they didnt notice and then just watched me do it and didnt say "oh sorry, we didnt notice" just stood there like ignorant lemons... lol

rgh Iv had enough work for tonight libby had a weird night and didnt go to sleep till 10.30?? was wide awake playing and chatting wasnt even whingey so im convinced they gave her sugar :haha:

hope ALL uk baby's are all a peepy's now XXX

tea? as in drink tea.. ergh I hate that! It stops the absorbtion of the nutrients from their food! they dont need it!! x

god Im so angry!! is this unreasonable!

oh's parents are idiots! I dont like them and although I know they wouldnt harm libby I hate leaving her with them.. so oh tells me on sunday mil has bought a 2nd hand pram as ours isnt "good enough" and her legs get cold. and then I walked in today and saw she had bough her a horrendous snow suit... she she is telling me that Im shit and dont dress my child appropriately? even though libby is a hot baby and hates being padded up??! and oh must have said something at the wknd (i think it had to do with resuing libbys milk) so mil is in a blatent huff and stayed upstairs when i dropped off/picked up libby and fil and sil barely said 2 words to me when i picked her up and definate tension. Then I picked my baby up and she was soaking, like tights, vest and skirt?? wft? she had just been sitting on fil's knee?? and she is not a heavy wetter and I dropped her off at 11?? Thats it she isnt going back, gonna cause problems with me and oh but I dont give a shit, if mil wants to be funny with me and take her childish huffs I dont want libby spending time with her!

raaaaaaaar!

THATS TERRIBLE!!! Bloody IN LAWS!!!! Good for you tho, don't let them have her if they are going to be pathetic.

My mother and mother in law are EXACTLY the same! the both drive me nuts. I'm so glad i live interstate and a 13hr drive away. Last time i saw my MIL

MIL "does she need socks"
ME "No she's ok"
MIL "Its probably going to get colder tho"
ME "Thats why the heater is on"
MIL "They look a bit cold"
ME "No they're fine"

Later that night

MIL "So when will Eva start having a proper bedtime"
Me "What do you mean she has one at 10pm"
MIL "i mean like a proper one, like 8:30 or so.. like a childs bed time"
Me "i dunno... when she goes to school?? i like her 10pm bed time if she goes to bed earlier she'll wake up earlier"
MIL "But she's growing so much more now you'll find she needs more sleep and will probably sleep till the normal time anyway even with going to bed earlier"
ME "Maybe"
MIL "I always like those two hours i got by myself at night its when i had time to myself and time to do the things i wanted to do"
Me "Alot of people say that but she sleeps all day so TBH i do all the housework and what i want then"
MIL "But you can spend that time by yourself"
Me "i know but she sleeps all day too so i don't really ever feel i need "ME" time"

Our conversations are like these treading on eggshell polite arguments

My mother is even WORSE!!!

I rang her the other day to wish my little sister happy birthday after i just put Eva down and she was having a bit of a sook but would of gone to sleep in 2 mins and my mother is like "stop being terrible go and pick her up" after i explained that if i pick her up she'll take 30mins of slow rocking to go down if i leave her its just 3mins of a short sook to which she replied "i don't care, the poor thing!! go and pick her up" UURRGGHH i had to hang up because everytime i tried to talk she would change the subject to picking up the baby. So i rang back later and mum just kept saying "i bet she's traumatized because you left her in her bed!" UURRGGHH!!!

My hubby is useless tho! He says "just put socks on her and shut her up" or "just tell her she has an 8:30 bedtime to shut her up" i DONT WANT TO THO!

I'm going to fly over and see them in JUNE and am by myself and am incredibly worried about MIL

Eek. I don't have a MIL as OHs mother passed when he was 16. But sometimes his sisters or brother or cousins will make comments. Pisses me off.

Oh no Gemma :nope: :hugs:

I don't see my so called MIL...hubby hasn't seen her for a good few years since she buggered off to Newcastle and didn't tell any of her kids her new address.

We had 'words' earlier this year...and I informed her my kids will never know her as Nan as she isn't even a mother so doesn't deserve the title...no christmas card, no wedding day card or phonecall, no card or congratulations when Amber was born...so she can kiss my natural fat white arse :haha::haha:

morning girls.

Danni - hope your appt with the consultant goes well :)

sorry some people are having problems with their parents/inlaws. my dad just seems to like to contradict whatever i choose. saying i don't feed her enough or she should be allowed things she's not :nope: does my nut in

Evan starts with the Childminder tomorrow :shock: Can't wait to have a few hours to properly tidy up and then hopefully will be able to keep on top of it all, but I think it will be a weird day :(

Yeah Gemma normal tea, he was grabbing for her mug so she put it to his mouth (She isn't family so I am not even that comfy with her doing that) anyway instinct made me yell "NO" at her :haha:

Well I have had the bank on my back about my student account as basically I totally forgot it needed paying :dohh: I applied for a loan from Sainsbury's, to pay off some other stuff and they have agreed it in principle whatever that means and now I have read really bad reviews on the web, like the offer a higher interest rate than what was advertised etc. So I might turn it down "IF" they accept me and I'll use Tesco instead. I sorted the student bank account out anyway!!

Going to get Evan's passport photo's done this afternoon, then send that off yay!! Just a month until I go away now, so I hope I get it back in time!!

Evan sttn again last night except for one wake up at around 1.40am, I shoved teething gel in before he could wake properly and he went back to sleep til 7am :happydance:

Was looking at houses last night, I need £130,000 to get a decent 2/3 bed house round here. Nationwide seem to think they will lend me £57,000 so that's helpful :D Think it will be easier to stay renting for the time being.

Hope everyone is well x x x

My GP told me no to being sterilised at the same time as a section.

I approached it with my lovely consultant this morning, and she is happy to do it if that is what I want...failure rate is about 2 in 200...vasectomey failure rate about 1 in 2000.

Decisions decisions? :wacko:

Those are quite scary statistics to look at danni :S

On a nother note and for those not on fb we got our mortgage approved :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back