~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Yay...congratulations!!! :happydance:

I do know that I don't want any babies after this one...but it just seems so final yanno?...

I have been 'lucky'...tempted fate after Reagan being so prem, and Amber is healthy and was full term, if I escape it all over again...then there is no chance I want to even risk it another time...3 is more than enough!!

yeah - it's very final. have you thought about anything like the coil? its kinda scary sounding haha but i think that'll be what i opt for after #2... at least it can be taken out and i've heard not TOO many horror stories about it

The consultant did say about the coil, so that is an option...she also said they could put it in as a temporary thing whilst hubby gets an all clear from the snip...I have heard so many stories of people bleeding for so long on and off with the coil though.

I have heard that too but I think it was mostly over the 1st 3 months of getting it put in

Pichi CONGRATULATIONS on the mortgage approval :)

Soph houses are sooo expensive arnt they! Renting doesnt help as its sooo hard to save for a deposit when yoyr spending the money on rent grrr.

You&me - ive tried both coils, the copper which was f'in awful! I bled and bled and bled and i would get AWFUL cramping!
But the mirena which uses a hormone instead was the best choice for me. I would have a very light period if i got one at all and no other side effects at all. However everybody is different!

Ok so ive not had the witch here for about 6/7 weeks now! I know bf'ing can stop it but i cant stop my mind going into overdrive!
I dont know what id do if i found out i was pregnant now - i think id die!

Part of me is tempted but mainly (and i thought id never say this) i just want the witch to turn up!!
Ive not got any symptoms of being preg so im not tooooo worried atm

i didn't have any symptoms with Pixie ... :p

Gemma, just noticed Lib is saying dad. we only get mummeeee or mumumumumum just now :( want to send Lib up these ways n have some words with Pixie :haha:

yeh its her fave word! she doesnt associate it with him yet just found the noise, she also says hiyyyyaaaa but its more copying the noise from others and not associating the noise so not "official" first words xx

We still have ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, not much else although I am trying with 2Hiya" and "mumumumum" or "mama" :rofl:

Evan goes to Childminder tomorrow. First babyfree day in 30 weeks :cry:

Soph, good luck with tomorrow. I bet you'll be lost, not sure what to do with your self! However, I do say after 30 wks you deserve some YOU TIME!! Enjoy!

Jaxon's not talking yet either. Other than the typical baby goo gaas and what not. NO mamamaama or dadadada yets.

My mom had rotator cuff surgery on her shoulder, was told she'd be out of work for 12 wks. Well her shoulder was a lot worse than the docs though, and she JUST found out today that: she wont be released back to work until mid July, possibly longer up to 6mths. She called and told her boss, and he told her., that after her FMLA runs out she wont have a job.....I hope to god she can get unemployement!

Silas what is your fb name?
Hey hon you can find me at www.facebook.com/jksilas
Soph, good luck with tomorrow. I bet you'll be lost, not sure what to do with your self! However, I do say after 30 wks you deserve some YOU TIME!! Enjoy!

Jaxon's not talking yet either. Other than the typical baby goo gaas and what not. NO mamamaama or dadadada yets.

My mom had rotator cuff surgery on her shoulder, was told she'd be out of work for 12 wks. Well her shoulder was a lot worse than the docs though, and she JUST found out today that: she wont be released back to work until mid July, possibly longer up to 6mths. She called and told her boss, and he told her., that after her FMLA runs out she wont have a job.....I hope to god she can get unemployement!

Wow that is really messed up!! Hope things work out for her.

Good luck today Sophie and Evan :flower:

Amber says mummamummaaaaaa...and has a habit of screaming it when I walk out of the room :dohh:...no dada yet much to hubby's disgust...LOL...if you say to her 'No Amber'...she shakes her head no at you :haha: it's cute!!

Haha that's when I get mum too... When I walk away lol little monkeys.

Soph enjoy your baby-free day :)

Hope all goes well Soph.

Leo says daddy and only mama when hes screaming in the night!!!!

we are going to veiw a nursery at 11 :) hopefully get help from bursery withh still have to pay a little bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->