~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

i'm sure you get some help with nursery funds... i know my work gives vouchers or whatever it is? but i won't need them as the GrandParents are looking after Pixie when i'm at work :)

Ok so last night, Jaxon was exhausted screaming at the top of his lungs and it sounded like "nigh nigh night" of course its probalby just my imagination!

I just got up an hour ago and already ready for a nap!

Hello girs.. cant believe nobody missed ma hahahahaha...

So can I just say... AAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Worst week of my LIFE...

Hope you are all well and happy.. Kisses to all the sparklers xxx xxxxxxxxxxx

I would miss you Kels but I can't get on here very often these days as I just don't get a chance to go online in the day. I am just having the quickest of catch ups.

Sorry you are having a bad day x

Have to do a mememe update on the childcare.

So I dropped Evan off, he seemed all confused but wasn't crying. I went to the bank and to ASDA (where I had a huge moan and told them they were ripping off parents! Baby event Leapfrog Groove table £25 NOW after the event £12) Anyway, I went home and got on this major cleaning frenzy, the fridge, microwave, oven, floor you name it was cleaned :) I wondered what Evan was up to and whether he was upset or having fun. So at 3.40 I was itching to get him (oh the CM txt to tell me he was fine!) So I did and was all excited about thise beaming smile I was gonna get went he saw me. Did I get a beaming smile? Did I fuck!!? Nothing, nada, just a blank stare!! Then when I went to put him in the carseat he started going rigid and pushing himself out of it onto the floor :( So he clearly didn't want to leave :(

Dejected much?????

So he's just had 15 mins sleep :( He was knackered so I gave him dinner at 5.45 and got him ready for bed (he had a bottle at half 4) so he fell asleep by 6.30 and stayed asleep for an hour, and he was basically uncontrollable till 10pm, except for when he was quiet during the apprentice. Overtiredness probably? Angry at me for leaving him? I hope not :(

aw i'm sure he was just a bit confused - the more you leave him with the CM the less 'weirded' out he'll be maybe?

Pixies 2nd tooth has popped through :dohh: my baby's getting so big *sniffle*

Kellycool: what's up hun? :(

Hope alls ok Kelly

Soph - I got to take Leo soon for his practice visits and i'm dreading it.!! Glad it went well though

woke up a happy little monkey chatting away in his crib. Got him partially dressed (no pants, just the onsie) and have been chasing him away from CORDS ever since! He has decided that cords are the best toys! URGH! Cant take my eyes off him for even a minute and there he is TUCKED between the wall and entertainment center with the CORDS! And he is so STINKING FAST!

but I cant be mad at him...he's just way to cute for his own good!

Soph --I saw your facebook update about Evan on all fours...get ready for the fun to begin!

Thanks Kayley.
Hello Kelly!
Sorry Soph x I'm sure it will get better!

SO.... Tomorrow is a huge day. It decides whether or not we move back to England. If warren gets this job he has been nterviewed for, we stay. If not, we go till Ashton is 6.. And leave all our family behind :-( BIG prayers going on here..

Addison also loves cables, driving me insane.. He's on all fours and most people are teling me he is crawling but i dont think it is just yet..

Sophie a friend's babba is suffering badly with reflux, any tips? Or anyone else who had this prblem..

Well I have an unhappy baby boy. Tooth number 3 and tooth number 4 are cutting through, you can see the whites of the teeth. He woke up for 2nd time tonight already. He's exhausted but he's in so much pain I feel so bad for him. Been cuddeling loads tonight.

Tomrrow Jaxon is 6 mths old! My how the time has flown by! we also have his 6 mth pictures being done tomorrow morning! Im excited went out shopping for his outfit. Got him a orange polo and get this a pair of Tommy Hilfiger pants I found at a second hand shop for like 3 dollars!!!

Life. Blah! Haha. But you know it's a good night with friends! Wish it was always like this!

Hope it goes well Kelly, keeping everything crossed for you.
Poor Jaxon, teeth are just pants! Have fun with his photos, his outfit sounds so cute :D
Can't believe Pixie has more teeth too, Erin is still a gummy bear :haha:
I'm off to work for another KIT day but I don't want to go :brat: It's a lovely day and I'll be stuck in a hot operating theatre all day. Erin is still gettting over her tonsilitis and was awake lots in the night, I hate seeing her so sad and not be able to do anything for her :nope:

Have a good day everyone, it's nearly the weekend! :happydance:

goood luck kelly!

left libby to cry for 40 mins at 2am (going in every so often but then straight back out again) and 40 mins later she was asleep lol! stuck some teething gel on 2 and 2 more teeth have cut, expecting then next 2 to follow as its one eye tooth on the top and one on bottom and the others are ready to burst through and they usually come as a set.. cant wait till there all in lol!

any plans for today anyone? Im off to buy a new carseat, the maxicosi is on its way out she is too cramped for it now x

We bought the carseat from m&p. The one I posted in my journal. She's not in it yet but come 9m she will be :(
babies growing too quick.

Today we pay our house deposit. Poor much! Lol pixies crawling about the carpet trying to chew my OHs shoes. You'd think we had a dog lol

jaxon eats shoes too!

Pichi I have paid out $2000 since we put the offer on this house for it. $1000 went to the deposit, $500 went to bank for loan applications etc...and another $500 went for our private inspection and bank inspection. So expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->