~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Well since OH keeps giving me reasons to doubt him, Jaxon may now not get his pictures done in the outfit I bought yesterday. why? b/c I washed them. I hve the jeans washed and dried but his shirt has been sitting in the washer wet over night. WHY? b/c OH said "your tired, go to bed, I'll flip the load of laundry when its done in the wash"

URGH piss me off...I cannot trust anything he says he'll do to help me out!

Ok rant over, I got a migrane (not related to OH just a migrane I woke up with).

jaxon eats shoes too!

Pichi I have paid out $2000 since we put the offer on this house for it. $1000 went to the deposit, $500 went to bank for loan applications etc...and another $500 went for our private inspection and bank inspection. So expensive.
For our deposit and solicitor costs we've shelled out £11500 o_O I think that's like $22000? I don't know exchange rate. I should have bought a tent :haha: I think property buying works differently on the us and here tho :|

jaxon eats shoes too!

Pichi I have paid out $2000 since we put the offer on this house for it. $1000 went to the deposit, $500 went to bank for loan applications etc...and another $500 went for our private inspection and bank inspection. So expensive.
For our deposit and solicitor costs we've shelled out £11500 o_O I think that's like $22000? I don't know exchange rate. I should have bought a tent :haha: I think property buying works differently on the us and here tho :|

It probably does, however to be honest I live in North Dakota, the only state with a surplus. They are about to apolish property taxes this year (YAY!!!), and since OH and I are first time home buyers and make under a certian amount of money a year...we got a $5000 grant to make the down payment on the house. And then we also got the sellers to pay the closing costs, so thats an additonal $5000 we dont have to pay! so basically we got $10,000 given to us to buy the house that we dont have to pay back!

OH OH OH!! Jaxon is 6 months old today!!!!!

I'm so tired! Didn't go to bed till 3am and woke up an hr ago. Ugh. So much for my sleeping in plans! & I am starving.

Ah wow that's great! We're first time buyers too but get nout :( lol happy 6m jaxon

Good luck Kelly :flower:

Happy 6 months Jaxon!!

Amber and I just woke up from a 3 hour nap...wooops :blush:

what is all your little ones eating now? i feel kinda bad going onto more jars now :S

jaxon is on jars....and finger foods. Im too lazy to make my own!

Leos on mainly homemade but has the plum packets/tubd when we go out. Finger foods too now.

I'm finding it harder to make her decent meaty meals so we are now on stage 2 jars and homemade...

I was just seeing :)

I find the meat harder to make aswell. He doesnt seem keen on any meat i make but will eat the plum stage 1 and 2 packets with meat in.

its really honestly amazing how often I tell Jaxon "no" now....constantly.....

Hi ladies :)

happy 6mo jaxon :cake:

Kelly, I think Evans reflux is back he's so sicky. Anyway, what symptoms is the baby showing? Are they on meds for it? I'll write more if u can give anymore detail and I get on a pc :) hope dh gets the job but if not u back and we can meet up!!

Gemma tell libby to share some teeth thanks :haha:

well I met kitty Ventura, nutshake and another I'm not allowed to mention!!! Such great girls and lovely babies, hopefully well meet upagain :)

I am jealous! Lol. I need to meet some bnb ladies! Anyone up for visiting the us? Lol

Im in the US, just have no money to travel....would love to travel to Britian!

I think i'll need to go get Jaxon some pedia light....as my mom calls it he's got pee poop going on today. damnn daddy giving the baby refried beans at dinner! Either that or its those two pesky toofers that are poking through....

probs the teeth, libby is the same when one cuts, we have tooth 4 and 5 cutting now and she has a runny bum again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->