~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

I don't have any money to travel either. :(
Maddy's poo has always been on the softer side and it's not unusual for her to have runny poo. She is my pooing machine lol.

I am actually getting time to myself. Kids are napping and oh went to his brothers for a bit. He told me not to worry he will be home in time for the rapture! Lol.

I couldn't believe that some Ppl believed in this so much they gave up their homes and jobs!

i say toothies too hehe. Pixie has been bothered so much with the other front tooth thats cut :( either that or it's number 3 making its way through

woke up a happy little monkey chatting away in his crib. Got him partially dressed (no pants, just the onsie) and have been chasing him away from CORDS ever since! He has decided that cords are the best toys! URGH! Cant take my eyes off him for even a minute and there he is TUCKED between the wall and entertainment center with the CORDS! And he is so STINKING FAST!

but I cant be mad at him...he's just way to cute for his own good!

Soph --I saw your facebook update about Evan on all fours...get ready for the fun to begin!

This may sound stupid but what are Cords Bartness?

I told Megan off for the first time last night :( felt so bad after lol. She was messing around a lot though!

She is eating lots now and loves it! Her 2nd tooth has cut too :D

Growing up far too quickly :(

Kayley she means electrical cords.
We are still toothless here. No signs of them either.

Madelyn rolls. She will roll across the room in seconds to mess with something she wants. She just mastered this this past week! Blah. Now I can only imagine what it's going to be like when they are both running around messing in things!

None here and Evans the oldest out of u lot :haha: no sign either!!

He's been rocking on all fours all day :D now he's worked out how to get onto his knees that's all he does now!! He's caught my stinky cold though :(

I went to a party tonight within walking distance, evan came too was a family thing. I had one wine and bailed at half 10.... WTF has happened to me :(

Hi ladies :)

happy 6mo jaxon :cake:

Kelly, I think Evans reflux is back he's so sicky. Anyway, what symptoms is the baby showing? Are they on meds for it? I'll write more if u can give anymore detail and I get on a pc :) hope dh gets the job but if not u back and we can meet up!!

Gemma tell libby to share some teeth thanks :haha:

well I met kitty Ventura, nutshake and another I'm not allowed to mention!!! Such great girls and lovely babies, hopefully well meet upagain :)
Woudlove to meet up..99% sure we leave SA in the nest month.. soo mcuh to do.. AGAIN.. FUCK... my poor kids:wacko: Trying to find area to live in that's close enough to canary wharf but no IN London... SIGH SIGH SIGH..
I am jealous! Lol. I need to meet some bnb ladies! Anyone up for visiting the us? Lol

Would LOVE to :)

None here and Evans the oldest out of u lot :haha: no sign either!!

He's been rocking on all fours all day :D now he's worked out how to get onto his knees that's all he does now!! He's caught my stinky cold though :(

I went to a party tonight within walking distance, evan came too was a family thing. I had one wine and bailed at half 10.... WTF has happened to me :(

Hahahahaha hahahahahahah.... I am aso such a light weight these days, used to be able to drink most men under the table... babies ey

and i am sorry but I am not special, my keyboard is fucked hahahaha

Sorry Kelly! That sucks! OH didn't get the job he was hoping for??

Ugh. It's late now so no hope that any of you gals will be online to entertain me.

well i am notawesome entertainment :) Well he heasnt not got the job but process is sooooo long

Kayley, Silas was right I was talking about electrical cords. He loves them...doh!

went garbage sailing today (garage sales), and got Jaxon a bunch of cloths for when he's bigger this winter and next spring. Also got a Ginormous Tiger stuffed animal and a walker! the walker is at my parents until my mom gets it cleaned up though. Was pretty nasty.

As for Jaxon's teeth, he's got numbers, 2, 3 and 4 cutting through right now. He's really crabby and clingy, and gots the runny bumm going on.

I love garage sales! :)

Kelly I hope he gets the job! When will you know??

good luck kelly!

Soph! the rocking is so cute isnt it? all libby does now is roll, rock and drag herself round the floor!

I know Gemma he looks like he's ready to pounce, but is not on the move yet, although is managing to get around somehow as when I turn my back he is somewhere where I didn';t leave him, I'm just not sure how he's moving :haha:

Hello!

Good luck for the (possible) move, Kelly.

Glad everyone and their babies are ok!

Sophie: I haven't had alcohol for over a year, slightly scared about having some as I'll probably be a complete lightweight! :lol:

No teeth here still....so jealous! My poor boy has been in so much pain lately :(
He also has a cold....yucky!

He has started rolling front to back now....finally! Never thought he'd do it, lazy boy!
He gets up on his knees too, but then just sits there :lol:

Started saying dada and mama and blah and allsorts of gibberish :lol:

Still on stage one purees etc as I've tried lots of things with small lumps but he won't eat it! He's doing ok with his finger foods but rarely actually swallows anything!

I cut his hair yesterday :blush:
https://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/250610_10150638088070201_773855200_19058675_7094581_n.jpg

We went to baby sensory on Wednesday. Think he really liked it! He looked a bit confused at first but soon got into it. He was the smallest there....think I'm going to have to get used to that!

Not got much on this week, will have to plan some activities as I'm bored of being in the flat!
Oh, our lease is sorted now too! We can now sell the flat (once the decorators have finished....tomorrow hopefully!) and get a house!
I can't express how much that means to me and us as a family.....it will be a real dream come true once it happens :)

Pixelle, this is for you. A pic of the nappy cake I made using the nappies you sent me :D

https://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff73/pinklizzy_photo/SDC11545.jpg

Oh wow! That's brilliant! Glad they went to good use :)

Incidentally, I have about 30 (I think...could be more) size 2 nappies, if anyone knows anyone who wants them? Free to a good home!

Megan has been poorly today :-( shes got a horrible cough back and both ends have been exploding. She has slept alot but wants me constantly, my poor baby i hate it when she is ill :-(

Talking about being lightweight, i went to the pub with my family yesterday, had half a small glass of rose wine plus a big glass of water. The wine went straight to my head and i felt really dizzy for quite a while! I had to drive home too which wasnt too good grrr. I have had wine on a few occasions since having Megan now and its the first time this happened to me :-( wouldnt have had it if i knew it was going to have that effect when I haf to drive. Hey ho, im still alive.

Kelly, did you want to come swimming on Wednesday? If not ill be free wed afternoon if you want to meet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->