~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Thank god no we don't. Urgh tmi here but I've got yet another UTI >_<!#
Going to have to get more antibiotics. These stupid things are driving me mental

oh no manda

our nights are just getting worse, I havnt done a lot of uni worlk and cant see myself progressing onto year 3 x

how have your nights gotten worse hun? i really do hope you manage to get to year 3 x

:hugs:

i wonder what's making her want to stay up at that time of the night? does she just not want to settle?

Hmm, have you spoken to a HV about her waking? Another thing - does she still sleep on her tum?

she sleeps which ever way she wants now she just rolls, ahh im just having a meltdown today! Im sick of all the people from uni moaning about going to the library lol I would love to go!

Silas, there was a tornado in the Twin Cities last night! Freaky...no sirans going off in Fargo yet, but I'm assuming they will be going off a bit this summer. Urgh I hate 'Nados. Scarey stuff....

Gemma, I hope your nights get better and you get into year 3.

GG I hope things get better soon. Leo went through this hes still waking minimum of twice but goes straight back down so fingers crossed for you.

Having a bit of a low day today, Leo has a cold and very moany and clingy and its 8 years today since I miscarried my twins. Think OH has forgotten, suppose I ought to forget about it by now. At least I have my 3 beauties now.

Weezy :hugs: you will never forget that...nor should you have to.

Hope you feel better soon Manda!!#

Amber finally has what appears to be both bottom teeth peeking through, other than getting a snotty nose she hasn't been bothered by it.

Hope everyone is okay.

:hugs: Weezy, you will never forget and neither should you, but we do move on and you do now have 3 beautiful kids :) It was 2 years yesterday since my sister lost her daughter at 22 weeks, so was a bit sad :(

I have had the SHITTEST day ever, just so stressed, bad PMT and screaming child whilst I urgently needed to do things. Just terrible! Then I notice I gave him out of date formula I bought from ASDA, was 4 wks out of date when I bloody bought it so not happy :(

Well Evan has a stinky cols, is super grumpy and has nappy rash... please be a tooth, still no hole or slit in the gum as of either :dohh:

:hugs: Weezy! You never forget hun. I feel really guilty that I don't remember the exact date but it was 8 years ago this month that I lost my first pregnancy too :( you never forget but you just have to move on and concentrate on the positives in life.

:hugs: Soph too, hope you are ok! :o how bad about the formula! Did you keep the receipt? You should def take it back and complain!!

Megan has still been a bit poorly today :( slept alot and has wanted lots of booby

Hope everybody else is ok xx

I do have the reciept yes :)

Evan slept tons today too! he had boob at 7am as normal and was a pain til we got up at 8, my chest is scratched to buggery (I have cut those nails!!) then I gave him a bottle at 9am (done this past 2 days, I think my morning milk has had it) Although I am not sure why I didn't give him breakfast :dohh: Then he slept from half 9 to half 11 :shock: He slept in the car home for an hour between 2-3 then slept again after a bottle at 5 til 7, He went to tbed fine at 9 though. He has a crappy cold like me!

thats one thing I never check soph! I just trust them! well im just about to leave the library haha! after losing all my work the first time rounf Iv wrote the grand total of 500 words since 7 o clock lol!

Can someone please tell me when the mommy is meant to have an effing break? Oh I suppose when I start work in June that will be my break? ahh fuck it! I'm seriously thinking I may just lose it. Bed time is 8pm and I can't wait!!!

Can someone please tell me when the mommy is meant to have an effing break? Oh I suppose when I start work in June that will be my break? ahh fuck it! I'm seriously thinking I may just lose it. Bed time is 8pm and I can't wait!!!

Kala are you ok I saw your status change on fb xxxx

I am so frustrated. Not even really upset over the breakup maybe it just hasnt hit me yet? It was bound to happen anyway it's been building up he wants to treat me like a child and tell me what I can and can't do with everything in my life and it's not something I want to listen to. I spent my entire childhood being held hostage and suffocated and his controlling ways just aren't what I can deal with. I love him of course and would love for it to work but who knows? I can't put up with his control issues anymore.

And as sure as I wrote that I called him and he is coming home later. :dohh: what am I going to do about me? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->