~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

:wacko: What do I do with a baby who will not sit up (lies straight back down), will not lie down (tries to sit up), will not go on his tummy (screams). I have run out of positions. It is doing my HEAD IN!!! :wacko:

have you tried tummy time just a few minutes at a time and extending it?

:wacko: What do I do with a baby who will not sit up (lies straight back down), will not lie down (tries to sit up), will not go on his tummy (screams). I have run out of positions. It is doing my HEAD IN!!! :wacko:

Put him on his head :)

Jaxon is becoming naughty. Ever since he started crawling he's been getting into tons of stuff. So last night I told him "NO" which I do a lot, and he backs up, poks his head up, grins, and goes right back to it. So then I said "Jaxon Dean, NO!" he did the same thing, poked his head out looked at me and smiled. The third time I said "Jaxon, NO" he kept right on going for the cables by crawling OVER his carseat and under the end table. I had to grab him and put him the in the middle of the floor.....

He knows what he's doing! I can tell he knows what he is doing is wrong, but he does it anyway! Little turkey butt.

Silas , sorry about your OH issues. I hope things work out for you.

hinkybinky ~ I have no advice other than try him on his tummy a few minutes at a time, and offer him lots of toys to play with!

i dont think he will quite understand yet bartness he is just exploring and learning and he knows he is getting a reaction from you lol x

Yeah, I agree with Gemma. Its cause and effect he's learning. He does this so you do this...

Like when they drop something off the highchair and you pick it up :)

Your probably right, but I'll stay in my dillusional mind! hehehehehe....

We are fine here overall. More storms expected around here and after the EF4 tornado in Joplin, Mo its mind of scary.

Silas, stay safe, if you hear the tornado sirens take cover! I was just talking to a MCD in MO a bit ago, he said sirens are going off constantly where he is at (cant remember the name of the City though). He was planning on taking cover in the freezers!

Yeah our sirens went off Sunday night as a tornado touched down about 10 miles or so from us. Hopefully no events for us.

Kala sorry to hear you are having such a tough time with your OH. Be strong!

I love all the new profile piccies, everybody is getting so big! I must change mine.

Finally took George to swim & rhyme and he loved it! Was splashing about and doing his own little doggy paddle. Looking forward to the next class.

HB, I have no idea, George always wants to do the opposite to what he thought he wanted to do! Can't wait until he can sit unassisted!

No teethies here either. I keep thinking I can fee something but not too sure.

xxx

Thanks for all your support, it means alot.

Soph hope your sister was ok too.

Leo sits unaided but he gets where he wants to be without full on crawling, Bartness he laughs when I say no too full on giggles!!!

Silas hope things work out either way for you n OH

Dizzy, I feel dizzy! Got out of bed to get Jaxon after he woke up, and nearly fell over I was so dizzy! I still feel dizzy, but gotta push past this, I havta work!

I have my moms car this week (can I keep it PLEASE???), b/c mine is in the shop getting that keyed mess taken care of. I love my car dont get me wrong, but my moms is like 100% nicer, and bigger! I can put Jaxon's stroller in there and still have ROOM! I love it! Maybe I'll see if I can trade mine in and get a santa fe.....hmmm.....might have to...

TEETH! I hate teeth! I have had a crying, dont be down or I'll scream baby on hands for a few days ever since those top 4 teeth have started cutting through! Hurry up please!

He's also outgrown his 3-6 mth clothes...sad day there goes the T "the cool kid just showed up' it no longer fits, sad day, it was my favorite too!

Cought myself using British slang last night....OH was like "WHAT are you talking about" something about a nappy rash, and needing some more nappys as Jaxon is almost out....hehehehe

in case you all havent noticed for my above post...Im in a strange mood, brought on by lack of sleep....

Weezy she was fine thank you :flow:

Danii, I woke up this morning feeling so sick, i thought maybe a bug or something I ate, but we went to sleep for another and I felt fine. He is at the CM again today!! I have sat on the sofa since he's been gona I feel a bit rubbish, but gonna get up tidy the kitchen (thank goodness it doesn't need CLEANING) but I am going to cleam the bathroom and today the lounge, then it's just my room that a mess!!

I am considering getting a cleaner once or twice a month for a few hours when I go back to work. I can keep on top of tidying but can't do the actual cleaning, you know when the fridge, cooker, bath, toilet, tables all need bleaching or dusting!! Plus maybe do some ironing too!! If it costs me £50 a month I am thinking that would be well spent!!

I know I have good holidays in which to do this stuff, but I need Evan at the CM at least once in the hols so I can do work and then don't want to waste my precious time with him by cleaning all day xxx

I think its a fab idea and u would just spend the money else where as when we have it we spend it! Its amazing what u can live on when u have to I will def be thinking about a cleaner in the future

Not sure if I wished you happy anniversary for Monday so Happy Anniversary :) xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->