~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

hey everyone:wave:

its been a while since i lasted posted in here. ive had some 'issues' shall we say since having chloe and confidence is one of them. i guess when i started posting in here it felt like everyone knew each other really well and i was intruding, no-one did anything wrong its just my screwed up mind at the moment.

after a message from gemma earlier i thought i'd try coming back and see how you are all doing, and of course your gorgeous lo's

hope you dont mind me coming back:flower:

Hi Charlie, I don't post much in here either although I do lurk most days to see how everyone is getting on.
Erin is having crazy naps at the moment, she slept from 9.30-12.30 earlier and is sleeping again now :shock: Hope she sleeps tonight! I've been sorting out all her clothes this afternoon, she's in 3-6 and 6-9 month now, and has finally grown out of her 0-3 vests which fitted until this week.
Had our first attempt at BLW at lunch time with pasta and peas in tomato sauce and brocolli. I can't believe the mess, not sure if I can cope with that every meal time :haha:

pinklizzy, chloe used to sleep loads but today shes managing 30mins at a time, want to swap?:haha:
aww i know its crazy when you sort through their clothes and see what they dont fit in anymore, chloes in 3-6 and 6-9, usually 3-6 vests are starting to get tight though as we use cloth nappies when indoors and i dont worry about getting her dressed just keep her in vests, so lazy:haha:
haha yeah blw is a bit of a pain regarding the mess but chloe enjoys it that way (refuses a spoon) so we have no choice, although it is amazing to see the kind of food she eats. we went to a restaurant called La Tasca (spainish tapas) the other day for lunch and she shared what we had, the waitress couldnt believe it, tbh neither could i, shes never that well behaved at home lol!:haha:

I think Erin would've loved that, she seems to really like strong flavours!
I think I might have to go wake her up now though, still sleeping!

Hey Charli we did wonder where u disappeared to. I said maybe u didn't like us :( Glad u are ok :)

I am going to make some chicken for my tea with reggae sauce and let evan eat my tea :) Would he beable to have a few curley fries? They are oven cooked not fried though, he's hardly eaten today :(

we've just had a chinese for tea... yum yum. Pixie had some chicken with squash and some chocolate pud for desert... wasn't happy with that while we were eating our tea so she nibbled on a biscuit :haha:

Pixie still fits 0-3 vests :haha:

aww noooo not that at all, just me and my silly self confidence issues:dohh:

ohhh your dinner sounds yummy!! yeah a few curly fries would be fine especially as they are baked not fried:thumbup:

0-3 pichi!! bloody hell libby is in her 9-12 clothes! I think curly fries are fine, mmm i want some now!

I havnt given libby chocolate yet, im kinda being a bit funny about it really I dont want her to have it till she is at least 1 or till she can recognise its a treat.. see if il last tho lol

charlie I havnt forgot about ur message il reply in a bit iv just been bathing/feeding/bedding liibby lol she wont last past 7pm shame she didnt stay there till 7am! but I think its just these 4 teeth coming in given her some paracetamol tonight

Hi Charlie, I don't post much in here either although I do lurk most days to see how everyone is getting on.
Erin is having crazy naps at the moment, she slept from 9.30-12.30 earlier and is sleeping again now :shock: Hope she sleeps tonight! I've been sorting out all her clothes this afternoon, she's in 3-6 and 6-9 month now, and has finally grown out of her 0-3 vests which fitted until this week.
Had our first attempt at BLW at lunch time with pasta and peas in tomato sauce and brocolli. I can't believe the mess, not sure if I can cope with that every meal time :haha:

I think i must have a beast of a baby lol!

0-3 pichi!! bloody hell libby is in her 9-12 clothes! I think curly fries are fine, mmm i want some now!

I havnt given libby chocolate yet, im kinda being a bit funny about it really I dont want her to have it till she is at least 1 or till she can recognise its a treat.. see if il last tho lol

charlie I havnt forgot about ur message il reply in a bit iv just been bathing/feeding/bedding liibby lol she wont last past 7pm shame she didnt stay there till 7am! but I think its just these 4 teeth coming in given her some paracetamol tonight

yup - and her 3-6 sleepsuits are massive still :shrug: she's putting on weight though.

it wasn't real chocolate, just pudding stuff for little ones and to be honest - she's not too keen on the chocolate

oh dont worry i would never think any less of anyone or judge anyone for giving lo chocolate just my personal choice :)

no i'm with you on that too. i'm trying to keep her away from things like chocolate, juice etc... i want her to get used to the good stuff first. lol she doe's like those minging sweetcorn crisps though bleh!

haha. i wanted to get her the tomato ones :shrug: the funniest thing to watch her eat is cheese on toast! she eats all the cheese off!

how much milk is everyones little ones taking? i think Pixie is in the region of 16-20oz a day...

about the same..3 in the morning 3 at 2ish 7ish at 7ish and 7ish at 10.30 x

ah that's ok then - was just checking :) we done away with the 10pm bottle in exchange for a 'snack' bottle at 3pm :)

welcome back Charli.

Leo takes 4 bottles a day, about 5oz at 7am, 4-5oz at 11, 6oz at 3 and 6-8oz at 7pm.

He loves toast, but doesnt like cheese. Likes the baby pasta to. i gave him a chunk of chicken yesterday and he was gnawing chunks off it and he has no teeth!!!

Hope you ok Silas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->