~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

He fell asleep and I burnt the curley fries :dohh:

Instead he had vegetables of carrot, green beans and baby sweetcorn and some chicken pieces with yoghurt and paprika :)

Erin hasn't had any meat yet, is chicken the best way to start do you think?

Kala - Hope you're ok! :hugs:

Charli - Nice to see you back :) Hope you and LO are ok x

oh dont worry i would never think any less of anyone or judge anyone for giving lo chocolate just my personal choice :)

Thats good then, because I've given Megan chocolate lol. Just a tiny bit when i've had some and she LOVES it! It is a treat though. She doesnt have desert normally after dinner.

We are currently feeding Megan on ready made pureed food - is this wrong? :-\ we have been given a liquidizer now so need to start making her foods.

Oh and Megan is still bf so god knows how much milk she takes but she is fed at 9am, between 12 and 1pm, between 4 and 5pm, 6.30 - 7pm, between 11.30pm and 1am and then she normally wakes between 4.30 and 5am for a feed too. Am I overfeeding her? Its every 3 - 4 hours she has this as well as breakfast OR lunch and then dinner. But she doesnt really drink water or juice so I think of the breast milk as her drinking.

no i'm with you on that too. i'm trying to keep her away from things like chocolate, juice etc... i want her to get used to the good stuff first. lol she doe's like those minging sweetcorn crisps though bleh!

What are sweetcorn crisps?

oh and Megan is now in 6-9 month clothes although her 3-6 still fit just about :)

Evan is in 6-9 he always goes into the babygro's first, then vests! His 3-6 trousers are getting too tight and short and t-shirts are getting like tight vests :haha: Some 6-9 is huge though!!

Kayley I am sure Megan takes what she needs so no I don't think u are. Evan still has about 28oz a day x

god i cant believe libby is so big compared to everyone else! I feel like she is a beast lol

kayley like I said, ur choice :) and I dont think jars are wrong we do a combination x

hah Gemma she's not a beast - she's a cutie :D

sweetcorn crisps - they're just like onion rings but soft and puffy and well, sweetcorn flavour hehe.

i have been using jars for her dinner/lunch because i find it hard just now being where i am to cook meat for her, poor soul. once we get into the house ill be able to do whatever the hell i want in my own kitchen :haha: Pixie gets desert with lunch and dinner :blush:

yeh lib does, she has a fruit pot with lunch and a yoghurt with dinner and half a jar or 2 cubes or sarnie or finger foods whatever she is having x

Kayley I feed Eva at similar times minus the 1am-5am feed and my nurse said thats fine for a baby on 3 meals a day

Eva is still in 0-3mo stuff, she wears 3-6mo dresses as they just seem a lil longer than normal but I put a.singlet and onesie on her the other day and they just swamped her. Which sucks because the 0-3mo onesies will be a bot short soon..... She's such a wee thing but so cute!! She has gained over 400 gram in 4 weeks so my nurse is happy to go back to regular weigh ins no more fortnightly :-D we are now 5.6kgs at our 6mo check up

Love

Erin hasn't had any meat yet, is chicken the best way to start do you think?

Sorry I missed this :haha:

It's up to you. I started Evan on spag bol actually and not chicken :) I've struggled with pureed chicken meals tbh, I am giving him chunks of chicken to feed himself mostly like roast chicken off the bone if I have one or tonight I cut up a breast and grilled it and then mixed it with youghurt and paprika. No idea what it tasted like as my taste buds are dead from this bloody cold, but he loved it :)

I am taking Evan to baby clinic in the morning! He was 16lbs 3oz 5 weeks ago (or 6 can't rememebr when we last went) but since then he has been on 3 full meals a day and I have put him on formula and he seems sooooo much heavier. I am expecting atleast 17 and a half lbs and I reckon he'll shoot up the chart a bit.

We shall see :)

i hav a wide awake monkey, these teeth are boyjerin her she is tuggin at her ears loads

she has 4 cutting together its really horrible bless her all along the top, her mouth even looks a bit swollen :(

she has 4 cutting together its really horrible bless her all along the top, her mouth even looks a bit swollen :(

Jaxon has the four top ones cutting also...pain in the butt...he's got a runny bum, and is just crabby. Doesnt want to be put down for nothing!

ah its not so bad she is not crabby in a good mood actually just keeping her awake and i cant be mad

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->