~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Ok Ladies, I have a chance to fly out to the UK on the company dime! If I am chosen for this, I would possibly be flying out on Friday for Letchworth! OOH I hope I get chosen..I mentioned it to OH, thinking it would never fly. He said go for it, he would manage!!!

I cant wait to here if I got picked! Its going to be a long night!

That sounds great Bartness! Hope you get it!
Hey Charli! :wave:
I am actually on a computer instead of my iPod! :D Too bad its only for tonight.

I went for my drug test and tax paperwork today! I start June 1st with a 1700.00/month salary. For a job that doesn't require previous experience?? :thumbup:

Danielle...I live in Letchworth :haha:

Amber is in some 9-12 month clothes now...I have so many clothes with labels on that she has never worn and now doesn't fit...if I have another girl I won't have to buy a thing!!!

GG - Exactly what I was thinking! Perv alert? :haha: (SOORRRYYY is that seems rude?)

you&me - Can't believe you are 13w already!!! :|

Madelyn still wears 0-3, except in long sleeves as her arms stick out. Of course, she fits in most 3-6 just fine. Then again, she is 6 1/2 months. :haha: She may be on the tiny side but the poor girl is still sicky 30-50 times a day so what can I expect?

Well crap, that means my comment was rude and insensitive. Bleh.
But tbh I have been hearing about bots or trolls getting on here lately - so you just never know.

morning girls!

ah it's a crap day here - and i'm in the mood for buying stuff but don't have the money haha! i'm on a siggy making rampage when Pixie's asleep too :p

hey.. these babies are looking so cute I love babies..

Hi there...why not introduce yourself to us a bit? :winkwink:

looking at the majority of their posts it may be a bot... either that or a very intrigued person :haha:

I'm just posting to see my fab new signature! :happydance: Thank Pichi!!

It is quite spooky the amount of people that read threads but never comment...we notice it alot over in the preemie section :wacko:

Arghhh...I am back on iron tablets...according to midwife where I was aneamic with Amber, bled quite alot in theatre and afterwards...and now with a back to back pregnancy, my second blood test they did shows I am now starting to eat into my iron store levels so they need to raise them before they become depleted!!

Has this dudes comment been deleted? What did I miss?

Ok I thought I was done with the projectile vomit :( And Evan's nappy was watery with bit of veg in it :haha: He's come up with terrible rash now aswell, his skin is rubbish and I dunno why :(

Watery nappies generally come hand in hand with teething Soph...where is the rash...on his bum?

I hope to find out today if I get to go to the UK. You all will be updated ASAP!!! (probably before I even tell OH...hehe).

Soph~ could it be a little toofer coming in?

His bum cheeks :haha: Which would make sense with the watery nappy and also a red raised rash on his back like where his waistband is. He's had raised skin (not really red though) for ages randomly on his body, mostly his torso, but also his elbows and knee creases and I assumed it was dry skin patches so have been putting cream on it. I am going to ask HV later. I have cut out strawberry to see if it is that, but forgot to tell the CM and he had a strawberry PF for lunch :haha:

I really can't think of anything else it could be and his sickness lately is awful, just like his reflux is back :( He's making the same refluxy noises he used to make after his bottle (like a high pitch breathing in noise) I know it's not daisry cos he's not puking up his dinner or lunch or brekkie with milk/cheese/yoghurt in xx

we didn't get watery poops with pixie and teething - instead we just got a wee rash on her cheeks (face) ooo wee Evan might be getting some toothy-pegs :D

Jaxon has a bit of exzema on his leg....we are to put aquafur baby lotion on it twice daliy. He's also got my dry itchy irritable skin, and its always dry.

Lotion is your best bet....hopefully its not an allergic reaction to the strawberrys.

i dont think the strawberry PF would have counted tbh... :) just put a healthy amount of sudacream on his little toosh and it should clear up. lots of nappy off time too

Thank you :) I have slathered him in bepanthen! No sign of teeth though, not even a little slit in the gum, but he makes it so hard for me to bloody see :haha:

do his gums look like they have teeth underneath if that makes sense? that's how i knew what teeth were about to pop through...

PinkLizzy: glad you like x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->