~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

hey pinklizzy I'll confirm you as a friend on facebook when I get done with work today.

Bartness - do i have you added on FB? i'm kinda loosing track :haha:

I dont even remember who I have on facebook! Im Danielle Bartness if you want to check. I dont have access to Facebook at work. sad panda.

I have someone who knows me but I don't know them haha!

sounds like could be teethies soon soph, libs nappies are lush atm

my aunty has put some pics on fb with me as a baby can u see them? will u have a spy to see if she looks like me? I think so I think she has my eyes x

I saw them Gem, she def has your eyes! Your nose too I think :D

i don't even know what Pixie is :S should take her in tomorrow to get weighed hah

well ladies, i heard from work they decided not to send anyone to the UK. (I kind of had this feeling, as they hadnt said another word since that origianl email last night). Oh well...maybe another time.

Aww Bartness that sucks :-(

Hi everyone, I have read posts but bit awkward to reply as im on my mobly. I wonder who that guy was? Random!
Soph it sounds like Evan may be getting a peggy or 2 :)
Wish I could make a nice signature for myself. I used to do them wuen Alysha was a baby ALL the time and got really good at it but im so out of touch im rubbish now lol.

I took Megan to the doctor again today, she said that they cant diagnose a child with asthma or excema until they are 5 years old but basically Megan has asthma and excema. So she is on an 6 puffs of her inhaler 4 times a day and i have to keep moisturising her with E45 cream. My poor girl is so wheezy and coughing so much, I hate seeing her suffering. The coughing is obviously giving her a sore throat too :-(

Alysha has entered a radio competition today :) may be asking for some votes soom lol x

Ah shucks Bartness! I am waiting on landlord to come do inspection. She is taking forever! Sure hope she doesn't have to go in my room as it's a mess and I can't be bothered to clean in today.

I imagine there are lots of creepers that spy around bnb. :|
Maddy has started puking up acid again Soph! We took her off meds because it caused her thrush. Is it sad that my near 19 month old will run to get a burp cloth and clean up his sisters pukey, sometimes before I even notice it? Lol.

Booooooooooo Dani :(

No-one replied to me about that man who post was strange, I missed it x

It said something like I like babies and blah blah. You&me quoted it in one of her posts :thumbup:

Where is this lady?! I'm getting frustrated. Joseph is going to have the house a mess befor she gets here. Already had to cook dinner in my VERY clean kitchen.

a think it was a bot, i looked at his other posts and they where all similar and i think the mods clicked on hence why its gone as he was deleted x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->