~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

What is a bot?

Thanks Gemma, wow 7 months to my baby boy :haha:

I have started a bit of an fb row moaning about how my mates have never visited. Well I did it saying the train fairs are really cheap to me. One friend has piped up saying they want to visit but have work, family, study etc... Oh fuck off I have been here OVER A YEAR. I am certainly not going to feel guilty when I don't meet up with them anymore. When I visit my mum I have to visit mum, sister and dad and when I mentione I am coming home my mates are always doing other things to go out for a drink or even pop over to my mums house.

I am gettting fucked off and it is probably gonna cause arguments x

Internet bots, also known as web robots, WWW robots or simply bots, are software applications that run automated tasks over the Internet. Typically, bots perform tasks that are both simple and structurally repetitive, at a much higher rate than would be possible for a human alone. The largest use of bots is in web spidering, in which an automated script fetches, analyzes and files information from web servers at many times the speed of a human. Each server can have a file called robots.txt, containing rules for the spidering of that server that the bot is supposed to obey.
In addition to their uses outlined above, bots may also be implemented where a response speed faster than that of humans is required (e.g., gaming bots and auction-site robots) or less commonly in situations where the emulation of human activity is required, for example chat bots xx

They should have visited in a year!!!

Morning all.

Just another flying visit. Its annoying that I don't get to post very much but George doesn't sit on me feeding all day anymore and when he does feed, I can't have my laptop on as it distracts him and he wants to bash on the keyboard. When he has his 30 min naps (well it is an improvement) I have to rush round doing household stuff and when he is awake I have to be amusing him as he hates playing alone so all that equals hardly any internet time for me!

I do try to read & lurk most days though to keep an eye on you all xx

hi coco!

Happy 7 months Evan!!!!

urgh..day off and Jaxon is up at 545....urgh...at least Saturday is MY saturday to sleep in. I look forward to my saturdays!

Kayley...it may be worth seeing a different doctor in the surgery?

They CAN diagnose asthma and excema earlier than 5 years...Reagan was diagnosed with exercise induced asthma aged 3 and has inhalers for it...and Amber has bath oil and cream prescribed for excema and has had it for over 2 months now.

Happy 7 months Evan!!!

Jo :wave:

kayley- im shocked your Dr said asthma and excema cant be diagnosed until 5yrs:wacko: i was diagnosed with both by about the age of three if not earlier. also i know when chloe was ill quite early i told the Dr i was worried it was asthma as i had it, he told me they only diagnose it after a year:dohh: definitely try and see a different Dr

happy 7 months Evan!! :hugs:

Happy 7 months Evan! Seems like only yesterday I was feeling so massive and pregnant and reading your birth story AM!

yeh charlie is right its a year x

woohoo makes a change lol! i can never normally remember facts properly:blush:

had a look at some of your pics of libby on facebook, aww shes soooo gorgeous!!!

Thanks girls, I think my doctor is just useless, but then I think they all are in that surgery! Megan has an inhaler anyway so I will just keep using that and hope it clears up soon for now anyway.

I have my nephews over for the evening at the mo - 3 kids age 7, 8 and 10 (today) are NOISY! lol

ohhhh wow thats alot of kids, of very loud ages, i dont envy you lol!

just been making some meals up god I hate the mess it creates and I hate dishes with a passion! :( Only made a chicken dish and cheesy veggies to add pasta too, got another chicken dish to do tomorrow and a beef one and a couple of fish.. and I also bought 10 jars haha and have some ideas for blw meals gonna do omelettes and savoury pancakes!

hey, where I can I get me one of them awsome Signatures?

ohh yes both omlettes and pancakes are a huge hit with chloe, i put grated carrot and peas in them and she loved them, plus theyre nice and cheap to make:haha:
she seems to have a thing for potatoes at the moment though, doesnt matter what else is on her tray the potato always goes first:dohh:

hey, where I can I get me one of them awsome Signatures?

if you go to the signature bit on the forum a few ladies make them, you request what you want with the pics and they do it in a couple of weeks, xxxjacxxx did mine, also whisperofhope does nice ones:thumbup:

So landlord didn't come last night! How ********! I swear I would complain if I didn't like her lol. Anyhow, Joseph and Madelyn are driving me insane and Maddy is near out of formula which I have no money to buy! Blah.

I have to work a whole month at my job before I even get 1 paycheck. Haven't any clue what I am gking to do!! AhblAhblah.

yeh charlie is right its a year x

woohoo makes a change lol! i can never normally remember facts properly:blush:

had a look at some of your pics of libby on facebook, aww shes soooo gorgeous!!!

Thanks girls, I think my doctor is just useless, but then I think they all are in that surgery! Megan has an inhaler anyway so I will just keep using that and hope it clears up soon for now anyway.

I have my nephews over for the evening at the mo - 3 kids age 7, 8 and 10 (today) are NOISY! lol

Hey! My cousin is bringing her little girl (well she is 11 lol) over tonight and she will be here till Sunday! She is a good gal but gets annoying sometimes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->