~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Hello Ladies :wave: I went to the pub this afternoon with my boss and colleagues, he is so funny, he gave Evan a good stern talking to. Sat him on his knee and reeled out a list of names of naughty boys at our school and told him he was not allowed to be like them and had to be good and work hard for mummy :rofl: I love my boss, but he is retiring this year or next, I'm gonna be gutted :( He is really making me feel at ease about going back to work, I am looking forward to it but shitting meself :haha:

Evan's been a good boy today :) I have had this cold, which I think is a chest infection (green mucus) for 6 weeks now and feel rubbish, I have so little energy. My mate came round and watch Evan while I had a tidy and a shower :)

Evan had some of my curry for dinner naughty me!! Budgens to the BEST deli curry ever so I had a Korma. Evan had 2 bits of chicken and some naan dipped in sauce. He loved it, I don't mind him having stuff like this every so often cos he eats so well all the other times :)

good morning girls... god why can't i get caught up with this thread!

Dunno cos we chat ALOT oF crap?

Evan woke up at 6, he had a bf but still wasn't happy :( So he had 8oz from a bottle and we slept til 11 :shock:

hah no it's just because i seem to only get a few minutes a piece to get on here now :( Pixie is full of mischief crawling about like a little monkey haha

when does Evan usually wake during the night Soph?

He wakes at random times for his dummy, but never feeds. He wakes for a feed between 6-7 and lately he's been wide awake after, but today he just kept crying so I made him a bottle and he went back to sleep! I think the teeth are on thier way though.

So Evan has just scoffed a chicken sandwich :haha: I just cut a piece of bread in half to make half a sandwich and put some wafer chicken in and a slither of mayo and squaighed it flat with a knife. He loved it :) :) :)

that sound's like teeth. we used to just get the sniffley cry from Pixie like she just wanted a cuddle. some calpol and Orajel and she would fall back asleep. we have the problem with the dummy too. we have 4 dummies in her cot just so she can find one! :haha:

aw, our babies are growing at an alarming rate - nearly time for #2 :haha:

He has a cold too and his poo's are going up his back they are so soft!!

Need to get Evan back to sleeping well ikn his cot again. In with me he goes right through to 6am, which is fine when I go back to work, but I'm shattered!!

Pichi, I think I might have a sig request if u get any time? xxx

pichi,! I would love to get a signature, if you have the time. I love the ones I am seeing pop up, and well Im jeleous now! hehe.

Crawling babies get into EVERYTHING! Though Its funny to be followed around the house by a crawly baby boy, its almost like having a puppy (I joke, I joke). Last night OH was in the bathroom and when he finished I was doing dishes and JAXON had gotten all the way down thehall to the bathroom looking for daddy. goof ball...

Diaper change now suck, though OH said advice from Teal, and My bff Leah seem to be working a little bit. We have to give Jaxon toys to play with on the changing table, or diaper changes take 20 minutes....

Pop over to the signature thread in my sig x

Pixie was shouting for me when I left yesterday apparently :( poor buba. Bum changes here also take forever. She roles onto her tummy then sits on her bum staring at the mirror!

soph libby has a cold and horrible poops and is cutting teeth so evan must be round the corner!

awww wow i cant believe all these babies are crawling and i cant even get chloe to roll:dohh:

we went to harvester with PIL today, chloe sat in a high chair and had some bread, salad, bit of chicken and a couple of chips *naughty mummy*:haha: mils face was a picture, she kept saying she had to much in her mouth etc but she was obviously fine, as she didnt gag once, the woman drives me insane lol! i also let her have ataste of the ice cream we had, then let her suck on the wafer, thats about the worst thing shes had, id doneso well not giving her sugary things:dohh:

haha pixie had ice cream and her face was hilarious! she loves chewing on chicken too - looks like a right animal! I've just noticed Chloe is the same age as pixie-doodle :haha:

awww wow i cant believe all these babies are crawling and i cant even get chloe to roll:dohh:

we went to harvester with PIL today, chloe sat in a high chair and had some bread, salad, bit of chicken and a couple of chips *naughty mummy*:haha: mils face was a picture, she kept saying she had to much in her mouth etc but she was obviously fine, as she didnt gag once, the woman drives me insane lol! i also let her have ataste of the ice cream we had, then let her suck on the wafer, thats about the worst thing shes had, id doneso well not giving her sugary things:dohh:

Sounds like a yummy lunch :) Evan had some of my curry and naan bread last night. My cold is so annoying I am struggling to sort his food out :( I also let him have a bit of a choclaty bite from M&S. He has chocolate so rarely he's never gonna remember he likes it or miss it :haha:

Charli Evan isn't crawling either :)

I replied to your house question, not that it was much help. I also googled the place :haha: I think I would go for the first one if I am honest x

pichi- glad to hear others have given icecream, i felt kind of bad though, these old women were watching her feed herself, i knew they were judging but i ignored it, then their faces dropped when i gave her some ice cream from my spoon, seriously she only had like a spoonful:dohh:
aww yeah chloe is 1hr and 10mins older, although from some of your posts ive read, pixie is alot more developed lol!

soph- i read about your cold it doesnt sound good have you been to the Dr about it?
ooohh yummy i do love a good curry!!
ahh is he not, chloes learnt in the past week or so to sit up unaided and now has a 3rd bottom tooth starting to appear:dohh:

haha yeah your reply made me laugh your undecisiveness(if thats a word) wasnt what i was looking for:haha:
:rofl:i cant believe you goggled it lol!! but yeah im thinking that one too, but i just wanted some opinions as i dont want to make a stupid mistake, like i normally do then regret it for years:dohh:

Madelyn isn't sitting unaided yet, well she can for a few seconds but that is all really. But she rolls everywhere if she is determined to get something. And she has started trying to scoot and she works really hard to get up on her knees but can't quite do it yet!

Ugh OH made me cut Joseph's hair last night! Now all his little curlies are gone!! :(

silas- its crazy how they all develop so differently and yet are similar ages, chloe tries to move on her stomach but lifts her arms in the air and moves her legs like a frog would, its hilarious but she cant figure out why she doesnt go anywhere:rofl:
aww sad times regarding cutting you lo's hair :(

they all do everything at there own pace, when one does one thing another does the other, they could be determined and try try try or sit back watch then just do it all of a sudden.

Libbys just had some garlic bread after her tea lol she loved it!

What shall we have? Evan hasn't had tea yet. I am getting really bad :D I have some chicken in the fridge he can have and some peppers and tomato and pita bread. I am getting lazy... oooh I have garlic bread too actually I'll heat up some of that and we can share it :)

ohh yeah garlic bread always goes down well with chloe lol!

soph have you got any tomato puree you could make a pitta pizza with the chicken, tomato and peppers on top with a little bit of grated cheese? then just pop in the oven for about 5-10 just so it warms up but doesnt make it go hard like i did to one yesterday :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->