~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

I'm so boring what a good idea :) I've given it to him in boring format on the high chair tray :D

haha i stole it from someone else:blush: it was handy the other day as i needed to use up the pittas we had, so we both had 1 for lunch, although mine had no peppers on :sick:
i do tend to have lazy days though where she just has things cut up and left on the high chair table :haha:
shes been asleep for over 3 hrs now :shock: thats what happens when shes only had 30mins in the day rather than 3 seperate hours lol! least if shes up a bit later it wont matter as oh doesnt work tomorrow, thankfully lol!
do you have a set time for evans bedtime?

well pixie had some chicken curry for tea - and for desert? Strawberry Cheesecake (of the baby variety) she just LOVES custard though haha. she's just had her bedtime bottle now and is happily bouncing away watching Dr Who :haha:

Soph, ill have your siggy one some time tomorrow. Bartness - if you want piccies etc in your sig just post them in that thread x

He is scoffing it :shock: Does anyone else pick up half eaten food off the floor or from in between their legs when they drop it and offer it again? :blush:

No I don't really, I can't do strict routine, but he has dinner, bath, play, bottle, bed and is usually asleep by half 8-9 x

yeah i offer food shes dropped, especially the stuff thats in the highchair, usually she hasnt even managed to get it to her mouth to eat it:dohh: so she gets it back and usually ends up eating it

well she woke up and is happily watching the football on daddys lap:dohh: fingers crossed she'll have her bottle soon and sleep ok lol

pichi- i havent tried custard yet, do you make your own or use a shop bought one?

i've just tried one of those little desert tins for a change that was egg custard and rice and she would have happily eaten the whole lot! :haha: i'm sure that sugar free etc etc... custard would be ok for a baby? :shrug:

as for stuff dropping - if it's gone on the floor i wont because well, the floor is prolly yuck with everyone walking in and out from outside into the kitchen and it's wood.. if it's fallen into her lap in the highchair i offer it back to her though... we had her with one of those catcher bibs on and it was like she was keeping her toast for later !:haha:

I'm awful with food with Megan at the mo.

She had a fruit puree for dinner this evening, although she keeps choking on it because of all the phlegm (sp?) she has at the mo. poor bubs.

Megan has ticklish feet! She was laughing so much earlier when daddy was tickling her feet. I had to tell him to stop after a while though as it gets horrible doesnt it.

Pichi I might look at your sig thread aswell if thats ok :D x

Oh dear! My sister just slipped over in the bath, she's ok luckily especially being so pregnant! Now though we have water coming through the kitchen ceiling! :dohh:

oh pinklizzy thats not good, is she ok? how far along is she?

She's ok Charlie, got her laying down. She's 38 weeks :shock:

Was she trying to bring the labour on? lol bless her. Hope all ok x

She was meant to be having a 'relaxing' bath while her OH watches the football. I have to admit that I thought it was her waters dripping down the stairs at first!! :haha:

ahhh jeez not long left at all then, how scary that must of been for her, glad to hear shes ok :)

Ugh, where is everyone?! Lol

Well come May 2012 if OH and I are where we want to be and our relationship is very stable we will start TTC!! I'm ecstatic and so my feeling broody has subsided a bit knowing OH is feeling much of the same!! Haha this happened with Joseph and that is how Madelyn came about!!

awww silas thats great news!! i could never imagine having 3 kids, theres no way i could do it :haha:

I can't imagine having 3 kids either :rofl:

Denial is a wonderful thing :haha:

i'd like 3 kids but it's just trying to convince the OH with that :haha: we're going for #2 this year though so yay :D can't wait.

We're getting a family car too :D getting rid of my OH's Fabia and using my car as part exchange for a new ford Focus me thinks... ill need a booster to see over the top :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->