~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Well we put it off a yr. Will probably end up talking myself out of it in the meantime lol. But atleast it's an option for our family have 4 1/2 yrs before I HAVE to get my bc out so we may wait until then. But if we do I won't see the point I see 5 yrs as too much of an age gap and wouldn't want to start all over iykwim.

right girls will see you all when Iv handed in my 3 essays and exam is over as Im sitting on bnb and facebook too much so dan is changing my passwords, take care and lots of love to you and all your little ones xxxx

ahh pichi sophs sig is lovely!!

ahh gemma thats such a shame, i'll give you a txt once the boosters arrive, take care hun xx

Ahh I didn't get to say goodbye :cry: I am going to post on your facebook ready for when you come back xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I love the sig :haha: Manda you are sooo talented :)

Ok so I have a question I am buying a blackout blind for Evan's window and measured it and it was a width of 57inches. the blackout blind is a width of 58inches but you can cut them to size so do you think it will be ok? I am also puitting tinfoil up to cover his skylight :rofl:

I done graphic design soph with web design and development ^_~

Gemma, hope those essays go well x

Megan has been poorly today :-( shes got a horrible cough back and both ends have been exploding. She has slept alot but wants me constantly, my poor baby i hate it when she is ill :-(

Talking about being lightweight, i went to the pub with my family yesterday, had half a small glass of rose wine plus a big glass of water. The wine went straight to my head and i felt really dizzy for quite a while! I had to drive home too which wasnt too good grrr. I have had wine on a few occasions since having Megan now and its the first time this happened to me :-( wouldnt have had it if i knew it was going to have that effect when I haf to drive. Hey ho, im still alive.

Kelly, did you want to come swimming on Wednesday? If not ill be free wed afternoon if you want to meet?

I've only just seen the swimming bit! Really sorry, I wasn't ignoring you...been so busy! And Kai's had a cold too so taken up a lot of time.
I hope Megan is feeling better.

OMG Kai's hair is going so fair :haha:

Oh I know! OH's hair went blonde when he was a baby, then fell out and came back dark brown...weirdo! :lol:
My natural hair goes dark in winter and really light in summer, so maybe he takes after me!

Ahh I didn't get to say goodbye :cry: I am going to post on your facebook ready for when you come back xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I love the sig :haha: Manda you are sooo talented :)

Ok so I have a question I am buying a blackout blind for Evan's window and measured it and it was a width of 57inches. the blackout blind is a width of 58inches but you can cut them to size so do you think it will be ok? I am also puitting tinfoil up to cover his skylight :rofl:

If it's the Gro blind, it has little tabs so you can shorten it. If not, cutting it should be fine. My mum had one where you could cut it....just make sure it's a straight line :lol:

Been soooo busy lately trying to get the flat ready to sell! Nearly there now....got estate agents coming Friday.
Hope to actually catch up and post properly now it's nearly all done!

Oh, loving the new sigs peoples! Very talented, Pichi :)

What a long crazy night....

Yesterday started out cool, at 2pm it was 64 degrees outside, at 5 it was at 85 degrees, and the humidity was super bad. Got Jaxon to sleep at about 8pm. He woke up 20 minutes later, 5 minutes before: the sky went black, the power went out, the wind picked up, and the tornado sirens started going off. We got candles going, packed a bag fo Jaxon and went into bathroom...torando spotted two blocks away. Felt the woosh of air, and were FREAKING OUT! However, nothing happened to us, thank God.

Most of Fargo is still with out power, however we have it! Thank God again.

BOy am I tired today.

Seriously! I don't think I could cope with your weather Bartness! Glad you're all ok xx

bartness, that is sooo scary!!! so glad to hear your all ok!:hugs:
i cant stand the unpredictableness of the english weather but i'd take ours over yours any day lol!

I think I've mentioned it before, but out the entire USA, Fargo apprently is the worst weather city. We get some of the coldest weather in the winter, and some of the hottest weather in the summer. We get blizzards, tornados, floods, and straight line winds. In fact, the Red River in Fargo just supersaed the record for the longest flood on record. Its still above flood stage. but last night totally sucked.

I'd be moving lol!

LOL! I would, if I could afford a big move. I want to move south, to a warmer climate...however, that will never happen. Besides, Fargo has a great school system, and its a great place to raise children.

Daycare has no power, so Im at home now with Jaxon. YAY!

Jaxon had his 6 mth check up. He weights 17 lbs 14 ozs, and is 26 and 3/4 inches tall. He'll outgrow his infant seat with 1.5 more inches! I guess its time to go SHOPPING!!!!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/idontknowwhentoshutup/signatures/jaxon.jpg bartness thats your siggy x click on it and you'll get the full URL

Pich your siggies are awesome.. I would love one but you know me,effing clueless even with adding pics to here...

Hello everybody xxx

right girls will see you all when Iv handed in my 3 essays and exam is over as Im sitting on bnb and facebook too much so dan is changing my passwords, take care and lots of love to you and all your little ones xxxx

Awww Gemma, we will miss you :( Good luck with the essays and exams though!

Pich your siggies are awesome.. I would love one but you know me,effing clueless even with adding pics to here...

Hello everybody xxx

Hello Kelly :)

I had a scare on the way home from zumba this evening with a motorcyclists trying to cut me up. He was so so close to me! Stupid idiot.

This thread is starting to get quieter :(

Its so hard to get online with babies on the move. Jaxon is all over the place and demanding lots and lots of attention (which Im happy to give!). Only reason I get on BNB at all is b/c I have to be online at work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->