~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

we miss you too :(

yeah, it's not really great about the UTI's but hey, they'll get fixed eventually hopefully.just as well i'm not on the pill :haha:

Big :hugs: to Gemma and Kelly, hope you both are feeling back to yourselfs soon. My sister suffers with depression and has to be on medication for it. She has tried silly things more than once in her life :(

Well, I've been told I'll get a letter through the door. I've had 8 in 6 months! Most people get 2 a year! If my kidneys are fine then I'm being put on perminant antibiotics

Not nice! Hope you are better soon.

Alysha didn't get through to the next round of the competition she entered :( it sucks! I think she was so much better than the other kids that have got through too. I know I will be biased though.

Oh hey, did I tell you ladies about my neice Logan?

She's 11 years old, and asked my brother if she could go to a audtion for a talent agency. Nathan (my bro, her dad) said yeah so they went. She got a call back. She went to the call back, and got another call back. Well she went to that and....

SHE GOT A CALL BACK FROM THE DISNEY CHANNEL!!!!

She is going to an audition in Orlando at the Disney channel headquarters the first weekend in December!!!! Im sooo excited for her!!! My neice Logan Ann-Marie could be the NEXT big DISNEY channel star!

Ok proud aunty bragging on and on....sorry.

Random, but I just noticed im A Chat happy BNB Member!!

Aww thats fab Bartness :) What was the audition for? A new kids program? Or is she going to be the next Hannah Montana? lol

ahh pichi thats crazy i cant believe you've had that many in such a short amount of time, hopefully they can sort it without you going on permanent antibiotics

ooohh bartness thats great news about your niece!!

soph i saw the pics of evan in babyclub, i cant believe how well hes standing thats sooo good :)

Thanks Charli, I was holding him as you probably saw! He doesn't stand on his own holding on to furniture and doesn't pull himself up or anything.

Ok, so today I bought a new vacuum cleaner AND a 64lt Tropical fish tank :rofl: Cannot wait to set it all up :)

Evan went to his childminder again today and was fine, loved it! I got a painted piece of artwork he did of his hands, it proudly sits on my fridge :cloud9:

He's also progressed from "Ahhhhhhhhhhh" and I *think* we got "dada" bit gutted considering "dada" isn't around :haha: eitherway his babbling has moved on he was making much different noises :)

I am going to baby sensory class tomorrow. A friend does them and the first session is free it is normally £5.50 :shock: Shame I am going back to work so can't carry on going NOT :D

good luck to your niece bartness :)

I have a pic on my Facebook of pixie holding onto a beanbag standing... She's done that since she was small. She hated sitting so wanted to be stand lol

Evan is not standing holding on to things but he is really ready to crawl :)

Well I guess from my FB you have seen my interview under caution by the police this morning for driving off without paying my £40.02 petrol bill yesterday :rofl:

I have paid it now :)

I am an idiot :D

lol! how did you forget to pay:haha:

ive just got back from town, there was an armed standoff at a bank, ive never seen watford so full of cars, where it was happening was a main route for the buses, crazy when things like this happen where you live
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-13629679

that is very scary Charli.

How did you forgot Sophie? I usually pay at the pump, and if it doesnt print a recipet I go inside to just make sure it went through. But then I panic about stuff like that....Call me crazy.

Oh and thanks ladies about the good luck for Logan. I'll tell her about your good luck wishes this weekend when I see her. I'm not sure what she's audtioning for yet, but I'll let ya'll know as soon as I find out!

Dunno, just wasn't thinking! I bought some other stuff and she asked if I had petrol and I said no :dohh:

I saw that on the news Charli, scary stuff!!!

Dunno, just wasn't thinking! I bought some other stuff and she asked if I had petrol and I said no :dohh:

I saw that on the news Charli, scary stuff!!!

haha!! that cracked me up:rofl: you crazy woman!!

yeah its really bad, thankfully no-one was hurt but it could of turned out so different

good luck to your niece bartness :)

I have a pic on my Facebook of pixie holding onto a beanbag standing... She's done that since she was small. She hated sitting so wanted to be stand lol

Megan does this! Shes much rather be standing than sitting lol. She'll stand until her legs give way.

Evan is not standing holding on to things but he is really ready to crawl :)

Well I guess from my FB you have seen my interview under caution by the police this morning for driving off without paying my £40.02 petrol bill yesterday :rofl:

I have paid it now :)

I am an idiot :D

This really made me laugh Soph lol. Bless you.

Nothing new here. :( I want a holiday

:hi: how is everyone? anyone watching Britains got talent? the old guy is my fave :D

Started putting libby down awake and started leaving her to cry on advice from the dreaded health visitor, she settled scarily easy after 5 mins tonight and I had a relatively good night last night too she woke a couple of times but just had a little cry and went to sleep I dont want to jinx things and say its working just hoping for a good night tonight :)

whats everyone been up to today? missing my hubby loads :(

yay for Lib :)

today we got rid of my OHs car. :happydance: new car for us

Oh I had a normal day.. woken up by the police. you know the rest :rofl:

Nah we went to a baby sensory class was pretty cool, Evan LOVVED it. He has changed so much just these past few days.he was even booting a little girl in the head my bully boy :D

We have gaga and dada now :) no mama yet!

I don't think I have heard pixie make the d noise. Must things like mum or wow or umm lol

Tori babbles "mama", "dada", "baba". She's looks at me and goes, "MAMA!" or "MOM!" or "MA!" So cute. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->