~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

ah i love those wee smart trike things :D

well, it's not too bad a day here today but i don't have the car - since getting rid of my OH's car he's had to use mine for work :(

Pixie is having 40 winks just now so i'm doing a bit of online shopping :haha: and got caught up on my siggy making :haha:

hope everyone is well x

EDIT: Bartness - get your OH told! :nope: and 6 loads is about how many i do a week :S

lol its this https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3672806/Trail/searchtext>SMART+TRIKE.htm although the 1 we got has a nicer pattern on the sun shade

thats pretty out of order of your oh not helping, you cant be expected to do everything when your working all day and hes at home

on a different note, 6 loads of washing though?! is that a whole weeks worth? as thats alot lol

yes 6 loads is a whole weeks worth of laundry. Since I went out of town I didnt do the wash on Fridays like I normally do, so I did it all after work yesterday (I litterly had no clean clothes, NOTHING. Not one shirt, not one pants, no undergarments nadda, OH has TONS more clothes than me). SO I kinda had to do it....as I cant go to work stark ass naked....(had that nightmare once, was horrible).

Hi everyone, sounds like loads happening tried to catch up as best as I can, we been away camping for a week and Leo loved and slept through every night til we came home!!!!

Soph the non payment of petrol is def something I would do.

As for anti depressants I know a few people who have taken them and they have had mild ones so no side effects but did make them feel so much better.

Kelly I hope all works out for you and your move back.

Bartness I hope the weather gets beta soon and no tornados hit again. Fingers crossed for you.

Cant believe how big your babies are I thought Leo was big at 18 6!!

AFM: Leos is crawling and into everythign you cant leave him a second. He pulls himself up onto furniture and has started grabbing my legs and pulling himself up. He says Dada, mama and my daughter is sure he says Sophie (her name) but he just gurgles bless her.

Dani, he needs to do more!!! Tell him!! I do about 4-5 loads a week too! Whites, blues and greens, black, red and towels!

Charlie, I want to get Evan a smart trike for his birthday :) Also going to get him a mini indoor trampoline :D

Evan is not crawling but he is totally ready, I posted a video of him on my facebook dunno how to put it on here! I caught him eating paper and picking up a bit of old carrot off the floor, I need to hoover more, I do almost everyday now!

Weezy, my neice called me SophSoph for a VERY long time, she is nearly 5 now :cloud9:

I just had a call from my friend, his girlfriend had a baby boy 2 weeks ago, but he started having trouble breathing when they got him home. they diagnosed something to do with the "floppy" bit in your throat that was obstructing his airways. anyway by last Thursday he was really struggling to breath and losing weight too, so they took him back to hospital and stuck a camera down his throat and confirmed the above. the said he needed surgery but it wouldn't be until this thursday. Luckily they got him into today and they found a cyst that was growing and covered almost all of his throat :shock: They have removed it now and he is in NICU and needs surgery again on Thursday to check it has gone. Poor little thing :(

Makes me so lucky that myself and none of us had any real issues with our babies when they were born!

My other friend who had her daughter the same weekend just came home last Friday after being in NICU for 2 weeks too, she's struggling and her boyfriend doesn't live with her atm :(

Poor babies. I hope your friends babies start to do better soon Soph.

I miss Huangshi (the city in China I lived in). I kinda want to go back, but probably never will. Boo. I was looking at pics online.

I just had a call from my friend, his girlfriend had a baby boy 2 weeks ago, but he started having trouble breathing when they got him home. they diagnosed something to do with the "floppy" bit in your throat that was obstructing his airways. anyway by last Thursday he was really struggling to breath and losing weight too, so they took him back to hospital and stuck a camera down his throat and confirmed the above. the said he needed surgery but it wouldn't be until this thursday. Luckily they got him into today and they found a cyst that was growing and covered almost all of his throat :shock: They have removed it now and he is in NICU and needs surgery again on Thursday to check it has gone. Poor little thing :(

That's just terrible. How could they not have realised? Poor little man, hope everything is ok with him now. Doesn't bear thinking about :cry:

poor baby - and mum & dad obviously

That's awful AM, poor little baby :-( Hope they are all doing ok now. xx

Elliott just posted a photo on facebook of their son Ashton in NICU, oh my it is heartbreaking all wired up :(

Hope hes ok Soph.

Glad all our babies where ok too.

My best friend from school had a little boy last week, my work friend had her third baby and her longed for little girl on Saturday and my sister is due in 3 weeks and i@m her birthing partner for little Henry too. (Iwas for her daughter 2 years ago). It is the most amazing experience ever and I am honoured to do it for her twice.

We are all so blessed to have healthy babies

soph which indoor trampoline are you getting him? id love to get her 1, although we have no room here and didnt get that flat in the end, then oh got my redundent today, great start to the week:dohh:
im so sorry to hear about your friends baby, im so thankful we had no problems with chloe it must be so hard :hugs:

is anyone super broody? or is it just me :blush:

I've been "helping out" in the pregnancy trimesters :shock:

soph which indoor trampoline are you getting him? id love to get her 1, although we have no room here and didnt get that flat in the end, then oh got my redundent today, great start to the week:dohh:
im so sorry to hear about your friends baby, im so thankful we had no problems with chloe it must be so hard :hugs:

I bought my sister one for her daughter 4 years ago, it was an ELC one, so I'd like that if they still do it. Gonna google x

https://www.mothercare.com/Early-Le...dp/B001S3AKGC?extid=google_product_extensions

It comes in a pink version too x

is anyone super broody? or is it just me :blush:

I've been "helping out" in the pregnancy trimesters :shock:

i've been doing this too :blush: haha only a few more months! i keep changing my mind though! one minute i want all my attention to be on Pixie and i don't want her to get jealous etc... but on the other hand i want her to have a brother or sister close in age :dohh:

iv been broody too but no chance for anytime soon for us at least another few years :)

Or me lol!!!! I can't see my self ever meeting a nice man I want to have another child with :(

aw don't say that Soph - you never know! and Gemma: i'm sure Lib would love a brother or sister :haha:

we're having some nappy off time before bed here and miss has just grabbed a T-shirt out her box and pee'd on it :dohh:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->