~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Evening.

Dani - Leo spends loads of time in his Jumperoo but stands flat footed, he does have a walker aswell though which he uses.

GG will miss you on here and im not on your facebook.

AFM: Leo is into everything he picks everything up into his mouth, he crawls faster than I can walk.

And I have joined weightwatchers yesterday. Need to lose alot of weight and getting Leo baptised in September and dont want to feel this big!!!!

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I havn't been on much recently.

Hope all sparklers are doing well.

So I made the decision last night to wean Megan off booby milk feel quite sad that it is near the end tbh but it needs to be done and I want it done BEFORE July so I can drink at all these partys we are invited to lol. (oh and so I don't feel so bad going to on my friends hen do weekend knowing Megan will be wanting me!)

I am going to drop a feed every other day at the mo and replace that feed with expressed milk in a beaker (as she WILL NOT take a bottle!)

Was so difficult this morning though, she was screaming for me and all I could do was cuddle her, I feel so guilty. I saw it through though and was glad when it was lunch time so I could give her the next feed lol.

Fingers crossed for me x

ahh gemma you will be missed:(

bartness, chloe loves her jumperoo she still has great fun in it, although i do alternate her between that and her walker lol

you&me- thats alot for the gender scan, i wanted to get one when i was pregnant with chloe but we just couldnt afford it, although it was a lovely surprise lol!

good luck kayley

as its far too distracting and I feel like its kind of taken over my life a bit and I dont like feeling like that, I cant go onto a computer without checking it which is incredibly sad haha I dont really do much apart from post in here and check journals and Iv got far too much work on and the next year is going to be even worse! Im also sick of reading so many judgemental posts when i venture out of the journals and as it just boils my piss haha

even tho fb is just as distracting its just on my phone x

Iv emailed wobbles but she has yet to get back to me ..
weezy feel free to add me its Gemma Cain and il be on mostly everyones fb x

Sad panda, my work placed blocked BnB. I was soo upset when I noticed this, I was like "now what am I supposed to do at work all day" hahaha. I got my fix once I got home. I might not get to post as much, but I"ll be around, I'd miss you ladies and all your beautiful lo's to leave!

and Gossip YOU CANT LEAVE!!!! I WONT LET YOU! I'll hold on to your leg and keep you captive (j/k). Seriously though even though your on facebook, you'll still be missed.

I'm an aunty! My sister had a little girl at 4.40am, she's so cute, can't wait to go and see them later on :cloud9:

YAY!! Congrats to your sister pinklizzy! What is your nieces name?

Congrats auntie hope both are well.

GG I have sent a request over to you. Your profile pic on there is great!!

Jaxon is down for the night (I hope) so I think I'll take a nice warm bath and just chilax...and of course shave my hairy legs....than possibly pack up some linins and some towels...should be able to go to bed and sleep in on my saturday!

Congratulations Liz to you and your family!!

Its gotten really slow in here...WHERE is everyone???

checked out ribfest in the rain last night, good eats, and Jaxon was a star! (we hung out under the tents, to keep Jaxon dry).

https://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff73/pinklizzy_photo/SDC11763.jpg

Just a quick pic of Erin meeting her little cousin for the first time :cloud9:

Ah bless her she looks bemused!!!!

My sis due in two weeks and im her birthing partner we all very excited.

My friends sister had a baby on tuesday but he has been taken back into hospital with Jaundice and having tests has he is unresponsive. Fingers crossed he's ok.

How exciting Weezy! I'm sure you'll be a fab birthing partner!
Hope the LO is back home soon. x

Hey ladies! I have no hopes of catching up honestly.
Work is good.
Madelyn is pretty much crawling now, can't keep her anywhere! :wacko:
Work was well enough. Start my regular shift Wednesday.
Hope everyone is well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->