~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

I'm soooo broody at the moment although I'm the same Pichi, I want Erin to have all my attention too! I'm lucky that my neice/nephew will be here soon so there will be another little bubs in the house to cuddle :D

we have a ttc date and it's like waiting for xmas :rofl:

Soph, who says you need a man to get pregnant? you could always do artifical spermination...er insemination....

I was sooo freaking exhausted these last few days...so...I pissed OH off last night...I crashed, litterly crashed at 730!! woke up once at midnight with Jaxon and all he needed was a cuddel then right back to sleep for me. I feel rested today.

I am super broody but I am not going down that road just yet as want a wee bit bigger age gab (don't want one of those huge double buggies as I want to use my yummy bugaboo again :haha:).

Jealous of Dani and Manda for being preggo/having a TTC date :)

we have an icandy peach so we're just buying the adaptor for #2 :D see, i was preparing haha! i am hoping that pixie will want to walk for the most part anyways by the time #2 comes along so it'll be fine. :) car seat and a pushchair, or pushchair and carrycot :thumbup:

Hmmm...kind of quite in here today. How is everyone doing? Im got Jaxon's new pictures from JC Penny's yesterday. I cant wait to frame them up now!

I've not actually got professional photos done of pixie. Need to get the camera out for a photoshoot

This is the third set of pics Jaxon has had done. The first set was done by my cousin Stevie Rae (she did the pics of Jaxon in the pink floyd pic) which was a baby gift, and two done at JC Pennys. My SIL does pics of Blake once every two months, I cant afford that so its every 6 months here!

ahh we havent had any professional ones done yet either, not really something we can afford at the moment, although i take loads all the time so its not like we're missing out on anything shes doing lol!

hope everyone is well!

You are so organised Manda :haha:
I am planning to wait until G can walk and use a buggy board, and then there are always slings.

Talking of slings, I had George on my back for the first time today, it was not as difficult as I thought it would be to get him in and up and he was really happy in there. He fell asleep and I got loads of house work done. It was so much better than trying to do stuff with him on my front.

I have had one lot of professional pics done. I should do them more often as a little photography shop near me does basic packages for just £5.99.

Did I tell you all that George finally has a tooth? It popped through on Saturday when he was exactly 7 months! I also had him weighed and he is now 15lb 6oz bless him. He is loving his food. Last night we has spicy peanut Thai curry with rice and naan bread and he loved it. Spicy food does not seem to phase him at all.

Glad to read that all our other little sparklers are doing well. Now that we are all over 6 months, the count down is on until we all turn one. Eeek!

xxx

Talking of slings, I had George on my back for the first time today, it was not as difficult as I thought it would be to get him in and up and he was really happy in there. He fell asleep and I got loads of house work done. It was so much better than trying to do stuff with him on my front.

Hi Jo

What kind of sling have you got? How did you get him up onto your back? I've got a moby wrap kind of thing and can't imagine how I'd get him to stay on!

Hi Hinky :wave:

I have a few wraps too (Moby's and a woven) and while they are so comfortable to wear, I am not confident to try a back wrap with them either!

I used my Connecta today, it is a soft buckle carrier. I use it most days with George on my front but today thought I would be brave and try him on my back. The beginner instructions show you how to do it sitting on the bed, so no danger of it going to badly wrong. I am really glad I tried it.

x

So Jaxon's daycare lady has a jumparoo. He came home today and was trying to Jump in his exersaucer. He was getting pissed b/c it wasnt bouncing enough. Well guess who went and bought him a jumparoo...thats right ladies, I did it. Its a bit late, but he LOVES it. And OH and I justified it, bc we'll use it with the next baby we have.

Talking of Jumperoos...I think I am going to put ours away now...it is only on level 2 still...but now she is crawling backwards etc, when I hold her to stand she tends to want to stand on tiptoes all the time rather than flat footed, I am worried that the jumperoo has something to do with this and that now it is going to be a matter of allowing her tendons in the heel to stretch without being on tiptoes in it??

hmm i dont know dani as libby used to stand flat footed but now walks tippy toes and we havnt got a jumperoo hmm i just rte-read that I suppose she doesnt stand on her tip toes just walks on them x

I can't remember if Reagan did the whole tippy toe thing :dohh: I think I am just paranoid that having to be on tiptoes in the jumperoo is eventually going to have some long term effect...so said to Allan about putting it away and getting one of those walkers where they have to be flat footed in them??

I saw about Libby saying Hiya dadadada...cute!!!!!

I really wanna book a gender scan for next tuesday, but they are £79!

yeh its really annoying i want her to shout for me! lol

im deleting my bnb account girls im on facebook however and most of yyou are on it x

Jaxon doesnt like his walker. Has no intrest in it at all. He's been crawling now for about a month, but he still loves the jumparoo. weird kid. In fact he is in it now that im getting ready for work (well chatting on bnb before getting ready for work!).

GG-why are you deleting your account hun? We'll miss you :-(

Aw Gemma I will miss you on here but glad that I will still see your Libby updates on FB. She is such a honey.

Dani you have no patience, lol.

George has a Jumperoo and I have not noticed him wanting to walk on his tip toes although to be honest he has only decided to jump in it a few weeks ago and he still would just rather play with the activities than jump. He has no interest in his door bouncer either.

George is currently lying under the coffee table. Apparently that is way more interesting than lying under a bright and colourful playgym :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->