~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Spent the day at my parents house. My mom and I took Jaxon on a walk to my aunts house. Then when OH was trying to install the new carseat (graco myride 65) my parents took Jaxon on anohter long walk. He's currently in bed sound asleep!

Aww fun. I took mAdelyn out in her walker for a while but we just kind of looked around outside while she ate green beans.

this thread is so quiet now. our little ones are obviously keeping us busy :p

Long gone are the days when I used to BnB while I fed George. I can't do that any more as if the laptop is out, he wants to bash the keys!

At swimming class today George went right under the water for the first time, he was not fussed at all. He loves swimming, I am so glad I signed up.

Love to all xxx

Can't believe how big our LOs are getting! Tori is 7 months on Thursday! Sniff, sniff! :(

This is how she's crawling now! :lol:

Attachments

• 260504_1975073129384_1019754384_2306945_6045566_n.jpg
    260504_1975073129384_1019754384_2306945_6045566_n.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 6
Can't believe how big our LOs are getting! Tori is 7 months on Thursday! Sniff, sniff! :(

This is how she's crawling now! :lol:

Jaxon does this too! I cant help but laugh at the silly monkey.

pixie is 7 months today! :cry: my little pixie-doodle is getting so big. she skoots around crawling now no bother... she loves to crawl at super fast speed out onto the landing when mummy's back is turned haha

Erin was 7 months last week and she can't crawl! We are really suffering with her teeth though, I think I slept for about 1.5hrs last night! She won't eat or take her feeds either and I'm trying to stress :dohh:

Happy 7 months Pixie! And to Erin also, just a bit late on that one!

we have no TV anymore, well at least until we move into our house. The apartment I live in shwitched from one cable/internet provider to another. Leaving us with no cable (was going to cost us $100 for cable and internet for 10 days!) so we opted to use just internet! Thank god for netflicks streaming!

Erin was 7 months last week and she can't crawl! We are really suffering with her teeth though, I think I slept for about 1.5hrs last night! She won't eat or take her feeds either and I'm trying to stress :dohh:

Ah, Stanley is a day older than Erin and no crawling here either, but I am thanking my lucky stars! I can happily live with sitting and occasional rolling for a bit longer, haha.

Have you tried Anbesol? I bought some after some of the ladies on here recommended it and it is the best thing I found for sore gums.

Hey ladies, sorry its been so long since I have posted! Hope all your sparklers are doing great!

AFM, Maddy is crawling and walking on furniture! She says Mama all the time, she also says hi, da da, pa pa, and na na. BUT.....im very upset right now. I went up with my husband to his grandmother's funeral and my MIL had Maddy in her arms, i hear a crack and a screaming began....I turned around in horror to see my MIL on top of Maddy :( She didnt even turn to try and stop her from hitting the CEMENT! Well we got back into salt lake and take her to the childrens hospital...3 hours later we find out she has a skull fracture. Thankfully its not really bad but it could have been so much worse. I don't trust her anymore with her. I hate this :(

Oh no I hope maddie is ok, thats awful. Is she at home with you or has she had to stay on hospital.

Hope she gets better soon.

OMG BHB! You poor things! Hope Maddy feels better soon :hugs:

Scary huh Manda?

We had a private scan last night after I had heard the heartbeat at the midwife :haha:

aw how did it go? are you wanting to find out the sex or are you just going to wait for a surprise? :) im totally itching to get into our house now and get Pixie's room sorted. i need to get a carpet sorted too.

get new car on friday too :happydance: car big enough for #2 :p

Wooo hoooo on the new car, and moving house is so exciting!!!!!

We have an idea of the gender...but go back in 2 weeks to have it confirmed as the cord was very close...not telling anyone on FB walls, because we are keeping it a surprise from family...but it looks like my bump is a blue one!!!

aw yay - bet you're excited!

i can't wait to TTC or NTNP but at the same time i wonder how Pixie will be you know? how are you feeling about amber and new buba?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->