~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

You haven't got long to wait now!!

I feel okay about it all now, it has taken me a while to reach that point though...the though of 2 babies with only a 12.5 month age gap is scary...but now I am getting quite excited about it.

I am very lucky, and so glad that me being pregnant hasn't affected Amber in the slightest, because I feel so well, not being sick or anything; she hasn't missed out on anything, and I haven't been in a position whereas I can't give her anything other than my full attention.

i think there will be 21months age difference between Pixie and #2 roughly which i guess is ok... she'll nearly be 2 :)

That is a really nice age gap to have :thumbup: are you going to have anymore than 2?

I think I am pretty much done after this number 3.

Hi ladies! I told ya Dani!!!!!!! I'm sooo happy you have a dinky winky growing in you haha!!

So I met ex hub for a drink Monday night lol, might be seeing him again tonight too :haha: Might also have to shag him in an allyway it's been so long (jk)

Soph...I am totally freaked out by the thought of a winkie floating around in my belly :haha:

Oooooohhhhhhhhhh, so he is back in the UK?...is the spark etc still there?...go for it, shag him, heck why not? :rofl:

Dani, I knew it was a boy, I just knew it. Now you get to think of names, and all that fun stuff...

well I will be a homeowner in just a few days! we close on Friday at 11am. Mom and I went shopping for paint for Jaxon's room last night...doing a sports theme!

Im sooo sorry to hear about little Maddy, I hope she starts doing better soon! (I woudnt trust my MIL or Mother if that happened either).

Thats great news Dani. Glad all is well.

Soph a reconcilliation maybe?

Hope all goes well on friday Bartness.

3 kids definitely enough for us. I'm so tired from running around after Leo now he's crawling think i'm getting old!!!!

Haha allyway sex FTW. Lol!

Dani ; id like 3 but I think oh is wanting to stop at 2... Although he did initially say 3 as well

I don't want anymorew than 3 because I don't want to change cars to a people carrier :haha:

Plus I think 3 fits nicely into a house, we can still afford holidays and time for each one.

I need to look at seeing if I can transfer my diploma credits over to Open University though so I can do my last year of my accountancy diploma, which in a few years will give me the option to work from home.

I'd love to work at home. Was thinking of doing freelance work somewhere down the line.

Wooooooooooooooot wooooooooooooooo Dani, I was sure your bump was blue too! I had the easiest ever pregnancy with George, it was lovely and has made me want another. I am really broody but really need to wait a bit longer although tick tock and all that!

Congrats on the house Danielle. Have fun making it into a home.

BHB I really hope poor Maddy is soon on the mend. Poor little thing.

George now has a tooth. Just the one, he has had it for near on three weeks now and no sign of any more. I thought they were meant to come in pairs? He has also bitten me several times, my poor @@ are rather tender to the touch!

We have no crawling here yet either but he does roll where he needs to go quite easily. Sitting is getting better but he is still really wobbly. Bless him, he is still titchy and only weight 15lb 6oz when I last weighed him and is still in 3-6 month clothes.

Sophie ..................... I am sure a sneaky quickie will do no harm :wink:

Wooooooooooooooot wooooooooooooooo Dani, I was sure your bump was blue too! I had the easiest ever pregnancy with George, it was lovely and has made me want another. I am really broody but really need to wait a bit longer although tick tock and all that!

Congrats on the house Danielle. Have fun making it into a home.

BHB I really hope poor Maddy is soon on the mend. Poor little thing.

George now has a tooth. Just the one, he has had it for near on three weeks now and no sign of any more. I thought they were meant to come in pairs? He has also bitten me several times, my poor @@ are rather tender to the touch!

We have no crawling here yet either but he does roll where he needs to go quite easily. Sitting is getting better but he is still really wobbly. Bless him, he is still titchy and only weight 15lb 6oz when I last weighed him and is still in 3-6 month clothes.

Sophie ..................... I am sure a sneaky quickie will do no harm :wink:

Stanley got his second bottom one about 3 weeks after the first - it's so funny, the first one kind of stopped growing and waited for the second one to catch up, so now they look even. And very cute! I think I stopped bf at just the right time!

closed on house on friday, been home in bed ever since. OH has been at house painting while I lay in bed sick as a dog. Even called in sick today at work, and thinking I want to get out of the apartment, might head over to the house with the monkey here soon.

Congrats on closing on your house Bartness but sorry you're feeling rough. Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

get better soon xx

we got our new car friday :happydance: get the keys to our house this friday. excited doesn't cover it!

just now Pixie's routine seems to be all over the place :( think these teethies arn't helping

Double congrats Manda :happydance:

Get well soon Danielle :hugs:

HB, George's tooth does seem to have stopped growing :haha: maybe its playing catch up too! Luckily no more chunks have been taken out of my @@'s :rofl: although I wont pretend not to be dreading when he has both top and bottom teeth. That might be when I call it a day too :)

Hope every one else is ok? Our little sparklers must be keeping us all so busy as it is really quiet in here these days.

xx

my little doodle-bug has kept me on my toes... and with 2h naps in total through the day there isn't much time to get stuff i need doing done hahah. i have a vid of her in my journal (and you can hear my awful voice!!)

I have just had a phonecall...my cousin's 16 year old son was killed at 8.30am this morning in a car crash on his way to school :nope:

This world can be so fucking cruel at times!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->