~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Hi everyone, its gemma (gossipgirly) I needed to come back on... just found out im pregnant, in total shock and no one to speak to about it :( x

Hi everyone, its gemma (gossipgirly) I needed to come back on... just found out im pregnant, in total shock and no one to speak to about it :( x

:hugs: you know where i am :hugs: i'm on FB too x

in shock, I have been really broody last 2 weeks and now I know why! life needs revaluating no more uni x

Gemma i don't doubt that you'll be an awesome mummy to 2. FB chat is being funny but i have msn if that helps :)

Dont stress gemma, CONGRATULATIONS!!! Uni will just be delayed that little bit longer thats all. You could even get 6months of uni in while your pregnant take the second 6 months off when bubba is born and then straight back to it again.

THIS IS GOOD NEWS!!! another beautiful baby for you.

OOH Gemma! Congrats! You'll be a fabulas mom to two beautiful little babies! And if you put your mind to it you will graduate!

Ok so...Im sick. Like totally beyond sick. I left work early on Thursday sick, closed on house on Friday, spend rest of weekend sick. Called in sick on Sunday, went to work yesterday and left sick. And called in today sick. I have no voice, and since I work in a call center I cant work with no voice. And now besides having no voice, I think I might have bronchitis. SO I think this morning after the walk in opens up, I'll be going in to get checked out. Im not going to wait three days to go to regular doctors.

I have just had a phonecall...my cousin's 16 year old son was killed at 8.30am this morning in a car crash on his way to school :nope:

This world can be so fucking cruel at times!!

I am soo sorry Dani. :hugs:

So sorry Dani, hope your ok.

Gemma dont worry all will work out. Congratulations you'll be mummy of 2

Hope everyone else well.

So sorry to hear your sad news Dani :hugs:

Danielle I hope you feel better soon.

Oh wow Gems, I can see why you are feeling so shocked but it is Congratulations!!! You are a wonderful mummy with lots of love to share and Libs is going to make a great big sister!

Glad you are back on BnB

x

I am off to read the BnB rules as I am not understanding the 'once you leave may you never darken our doors again' rule.It sucks. I want Gemma and Libby back :(

I wonder if I will get piles this time? :rofl: I managed to escape them the other 2 times...oh the things that enter my mind!!!

Jo, we really should meet up one day...we live in counties next to each other!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->