~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

I can't see why Gemma's old account can't be re-instated?

I wonder if I will get piles this time? :rofl: I managed to escape them the other 2 times...oh the things that enter my mind!!!

Jo, we really should meet up one day...we live in counties next to each other!!

I got them after George was born. They were hideously painful, worse than my section wound! I am racking my brains to think of los of lovely 'blue' preggo nasty's to tease you with but with Georgie there were none! I had an amazing pregnancy, I hope you do too :)

We so should meet up! Where is half way? I am about 35/40 minute drive from Cambridge. There are several kiddie indoor crazy play places in and around so if it were summer hols Reagan would be happy while we gossiped/ate cake.

I can't see why Gemma's old account can't be re-instated?

I can't see why not either. She had a perfectly valid reason to leave as uni was important. She was not banned or a trouble maker. I have just tried to read the rules regarding this but I can't find them! I bet if Gemma had been aware she would be banished forever she wouldn't have gone.

Well its lyrangitis. Im on an awsome prescription cough medicine with coden, however I cant take it until Oh comes home from the house (he's been painting), when Im home alone with Jaxon, as I passout for a looong time on it. Since Jaxon was at daycare today I took some at 12, woke up at 430 and started paniking since I had to pick Jaxon up by 5....I made it hardly.

And since its lyrangitis, I cant work, and have no ETA as to when I can go back to work b/c it depends on the voice! I have a bad feeling I will end up loosing my job over this lyrangitis. At least I'll get unemployement if that happens.

Unemployment is shit tho Bartness! Bleh.

Sucks about Gemma and kind of dumb.

I'm not pregnant. :(

Work is well aside from getting spit on regularly. Lol

Wishing everyone the best!!

Its sooo quite in here. and I need to vent.

OH Is being a complete and total jerk. I cant stand being around him. I swear to God if he doesnt start treatng me better once were moved into this house, I'm going to tell him to sell the house b/c Jaxon and I are leaving. All we did today was fight, all day long. Everthing I suggest is stupid, and he's not doing it that way b/c its redneck. He thinks its redneck that Im going to be using a FREE dresser that is cheap from Kmart, said i might as well live in a card board box. He waited until the last fracking minute to call and get a uhaul so he cant get one now until Saturday night at about 7pm. So yup he's going to start moving at 7pm tomorrow night, when I work at 730am on Sunday. He said bed wont be put together until about 4 am, and to suck it up and deal with it. So I said I'd go to my parents and he said "no, I need you to help" URGH fracking a-hole wont listen to reason. Ok rant over.

Bartness I hope all gone better with the move and you sort things out with oh

Glad you all missed me :rofl:

Have been in France last week for a holiday that was a bit rubbish!!

In evan news, he is crawling, clapping and generally being a total nut, still no teeth! He is 8 months tomorow! Can't believe about gemma... Very annoying :(

8 months already can't believe it.

Leo stil has no teeth either my son was 7 months n daughter 11 so hopefully soon.

Sister baby due today still no sign am very excited to be her birthing prtnr again just want him to hurry up!!!

:wave:

How is everyone?

For those I don't have on FB...baby was yesterday confirmed at our re-scan as a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Please keep hush on FB wall though)

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

My hubby wiped away tears when he happily flashed us his goods!! :cloud9:

woohoo to team blue Dani.

yeah it's a bit shit about Gemma not being able to use another account it's not like she was banned or anything :dohh:

hope everyone is well. been so busy trying to decorate the house! it's literally like a bomb site!

Am I that obviously broody? :haha:

we can be bump buddies ;) :haha:

Woop woop :blue:

8 months OMG it is going so fast, but her is being such a pain in the arse. so clingy, crying if I move to get up :( He's also sleeping so bad, waking loads for dummy I dunno why :(

Pixie went through a phase of that (the clingyness one is still ongoing... ¬___¬) with the dummy thing stick 4 or 5 dummies in the cot with him... he'll find atleast one. Pixie's too lazy to find one with her hand :haha: she bobs her head about with her mouth open till she finds one - if she can't she cries ¬__¬

I know I have said it on facebook Dani but HUUUUUUGE congrats on being team blue this time! :happydance:

Welcome back to Blighty Sophie. Was it ok travelling with Evan? We leave for our summer hols next Friday and I think we are going to excede our luggage allowance just with George's stuff.

We are doing the clingy stage too. He will barely let me put him down for a minute.

Danielle I take my hat off to your for the amount of patience you show your OH, I would have throttled him by now. I hope you are feeling better :hugs:

Manda, hope the painting is going well. Until we are bump buddies we can be broodymare buddies :rofl:

Hope everyone else is doing ok? George has been quite grouchy with the sticky weather but going swimming today helped cool us both down.

x

Where are you off to Jo? We drove so could take lots for Evan but he was great and pretty much slept the whole journey in the car :)

jaxon has hit the clingy stage too, its really frustrating as OH is 'too busy' to even pay Jaxon a few minutes of attention. And its sad b/c Jaxon obviously misses and wants his daddy. Hopefully on weds night OH can spend some time with him.

Went home from work early yesterday with a fever of 101. Slept from 10am till 4pm. Feeling so much better today! Not 100% but I can say about 90%!

Well about time for me to leave for work here for the day, and Jaxon is screaming up a storm, he wants me. So ttyl!

Sophie we are off to Spain. We have rented a villa so at least will have a washing machine and other stuff that you just have to have with a baby (like a hot tub and pool table :rofl:). We are flying with Monach and they do give you a baby allowance but the list is never ending! Did you take many toys for Evan?

Danielle it is hardly surprising you are unwell, you must be so rundown what with the stress of moving and your OH being a complete twunt (sorry honey, but he don't deserve you and Jaxon) I really hope you feel better soon :hugs:

I used the washing machine when we were away :) Saved on doing some of it when I got back :rofl:

I took a few bits, smaller things he could play with on the floor, but they took up a whole sports type bag :D We had the space in the car so not as easy for you though :(

Morning girls.

Well, day erm 4 of doing up the house and im fed up lol. The walls and roof were a mess so we have sanded them down and built them back up! Finally get to crack on with painting now :D aiming to be in the house for Sunday :) I just really really want to plaster everywhere haha!

Hope everyone is well... I am waiting on the carpet fitter showeing up :dohh:

Danielle get well soon Hun. That OH of yours is some character I'll say that much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->