~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Pichi ~ Our house is a huge disaster still, and we've been living in the house or almost a week now. OH and I keep arguing about where to put stuff, all of the places I want to store stuff is stupid, and redneck....and about three days later he comes up with THE SAME solution I came up with before, but since he came up with it, its ok....Men. Same thing happened with the paint colors, he hated all the colors I picked out, so I said you pick then, he went out paint shopping and came back with THE COLORS I picked out.....men...

My mom and OH cleaned up the apartment yesterday (YAY!). When my mom starting talking about me being a total slob and fat (yeah she's a bitch, but this is just how our relationship works, most the time we just laugh it off) OH stood up for me saying, I just had a baby 7 mths ago, and that I dont get to clean as much as i want b/c OH doesnt like helping me out. He got soo upset at my mom. So at least he admits he's useless....

Im hoping that once were completly moved in things will settle down and all these stupid petty fights will end. Stress, sucks, and to top it off I've been sick for the last 3 wks. Finally feeling better though.

Sophie --saw your pics of your trip to France, I LOVED THEM! I so wish I could go to Europe some day...

Dani~ have you and your OH started discussing boys names?

and random note, I miss you all. I miss not having BNB at work!

Well ladies, it's been a long time! Not posted for a little while. I was getting myself down with seeing how other babies are doing at Kai's age....stupid eh?!

Lots of drama, illness, shite and stuff in my life but life goes on eh?! :lol:

We've started baby sensory now...it's fantastic! Kai loves it :)

I'm now on anti depressants which are making me feel like utter crap, but I've been told to stick them out as the symptoms will go soon.
Been advised to go to bereavement counselling too....looking into it.

Went for a smear test, came back severe. Having a colposcopy and possible treatment on Monday....really scared but has to be done. Just hope its not as severe as they're saying really.

Kai's not crawling, cruising, standing. But that's ok as he'll do things in his own time. I've realised that I need to stop comparing him with others!
He has started eating lumps and our (healthy) dinners so very pleased with that.

Our flat is now on the market. Though both viewings were timewasters. Can't see us ever selling it at this rate. Destined to be stuck in this flat forever!

Not much else to say really!

Pichi & Bartness - Glad you both got your houses!

You&Me - Congratulations on your boy!

Coco - Have a great time in Spain!

Hope everyone else is ok!

Well ladies, it's been a long time! Not posted for a little while. I was getting myself down with seeing how other babies are doing at Kai's age....stupid eh?!

I'm now on anti depressants which are making me feel like utter crap, but I've been told to stick them out as the symptoms will go soon.

Went for a smear test, came back severe. Having a colposcopy and possible treatment on Monday....really scared but has to be done. Just hope its not as severe as they're saying really.

Kai's not crawling, cruising, standing. But that's ok as he'll do things in his own time. I've realised that I need to stop comparing him with others!
He has started eating lumps and our (healthy) dinners so very pleased with that.

Our flat is now on the market. Though both viewings were timewasters. Can't see us ever selling it at this rate. Destined to be stuck in this flat forever!

shit, i've been meaning to get my smear for over a year now :dohh: i hope it's not as bad as they make it out to be :hugs: when is it you need to get it done (cycle wise)

I hope you feel better hun. don't worry about what other babies are doing, Kai will do all that stuff in time :) as long as he's happy :)

hope your flat gets sold x

AFM: pixie's room is finished! its looking fab besides the shit skirting we can't replace just now and crappy doors on her cupboard ¬___¬ her room is fuchsia pink with a lime green border :D

:wave:

How is everyone?

For those I don't have on FB...baby was yesterday confirmed at our re-scan as a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Please keep hush on FB wall though)

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

My hubby wiped away tears when he happily flashed us his goods!! :cloud9:

MASSIVE congratulations on team blue hun! :) very happy for you!

Shit about your results hun! I hope everything is ok!

Sorry I not been around a lot, been keeping busy with Megan. Also got to go back to work soon boo hoo hoo! Looking for a new job though as am very peed off with work!

Also taking a break from facebook at the mo. Was getting annoyed with myself about things on there.

Hope all mummys and babies are well xx

Kelly I hope everything goes well at your appointment :hugs:
George isn't crawling, standing, cruising yet either and neither are any of the babies in his age group among my mummy friends so don't worry honey. In fact, its only been today that he has managed to get up onto his knees for the first time. I am actually hoping he doesn't crawl until I get back from holiday. A crawling baby and a swimming pool = a nonrelaxing holiday for us!

Hi Kayley :wave: hope the job hunting goes well.

Manda I demand piccies of Pixxie's new bedroom :)

Danielle, I hope you soon get your house sorted.

Hi to everyone else :wave:

AFM: After being quite late on the teeth front, George cut a top one on Tuesday and I can see the other about to break through too. Ah, my little gummy bear will be all toothy soon! Luckily we have not had any more biting during feeds as that was painful!

x

Hi everyone

Pixelle hope al goes ok monday fxd its not as bad as think.

Don't worry what Kai is n isn't doing my niece was 9mths before she crawled n walked very quickly after.

Leo still has no teeth but myDD was 11mths when she got her first and at nearly 7 she's only got 4 big teeth!!

Hope everyone else well.

George is 8 months old today and weighs 16lb 3oz! Where has the time gone,? Pretty soon we will all be planning their first birthdays!

Bartness thats such horrible news!!!! I'm sorry it must be so hard for you at the moment.

Lots of hugs being sent your way.

Since she died on a holiday weekend (4th of July) we cant get into the funeral home until today at 10am. We're shooting for Friday to have her funeral. I will probably take Thursday off from work so I can spend the day with the family and get ready for the visitation.

Im sooo tired today. went to bed late due to tornado sirens going off all night long. than Jaxon woke up at 4am. He finally fell back to sleep just now at 630, so time to get ready for work. Asked OH to get Jaxon dressed for daycare...he siad "no". So I'll have to wake up Jaxon here ina bout 10 minutes. Stupid men.

My grandfather died on 4th of July, so its been a sad day all around. Even 3 years on as soon as i try speaking about him i burst into tears. I remember how bad the greif was those first few days though so i'm really sending my love to you. I lived in another state and alone with no friends or family or support and it was just terrible.

on a happier note

If any of you remember Sherri81 from the pregnancy threads she was pregnant with us and gave birth to little girl Devon at 23 weeks but unfortunately baby Devon grew wings shortly after. Well Sherri now has another son who is baby Colby born June 21st at 36+1 so if you wish to pass on your congrats here is her birth story https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-stories-announcements/662981-my-birth-story.html

Love

So sorry about your grandma Danielle :hugs: Sorry you had a bad night last night too, why wouldn't your OH help get Jaxon ready? :growlmad:

OH wouldnt get Jaxon ready for the day, b/c that would mean he would have to wake up earlier than he wanted for the day. He's kinda lazy and jerk when it comes to waking up.

My grandms funeral is on Friday, and her visitation on Thursday. I'm leaving work early thursday to get ready for the visitatoin, and Friday is my day off.

Hope it all goes ok. You need a dog Danielle, I just let ours jump on the bed to wake OH up if he's being lazy! :haha: She tries to 'dig' him out!

So sorry to hear about the losses. Hugs for everyone. :hugs:
And men, ugh. Sorry to hear about your OH, @Bartness. :roll: :hugs:

Tori started properly crawling on the 4th of July! Just a few steps but she's getting better! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->