~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Just a quick see ya later from me as we are off to sunny Spain today. :happydance: see you all in a fortnight :wave:

:hugs: Danielle x

Have a great holiday Danielle.

AFM my little man stood up unaided yesterday only for a few seconds but hes trying so hard.

Well...Jaxon has started: crawling up stairs, standing unided for about one minute at a time. Walking along furniture, and baby led weaning (my mom has been freaking out about this, she thinks Im trying to kill Jaxon. Oh and he LOVES LOVES LOVES ravioli). Hehe.

He's into everything. Yesterday I cought him standing up using the toilet, splashing away...it was funny yet gross at the same time.

Gotta get ready for my gramma's funeral here soon. Going to drop monkey doodle off at daycare here soon too. daycare ladie is keepign him an extra hour tonight (even though her brother is flying in from Romania with his twins and wife, and she's cooking dinner for her family. She's soo wonderful).

I'm Back :wave: Nice to see you all missed me :haha:

Sorry to hear about your grandma Danielle xxxx :hugs:

Things have been manic beyond belief. I went back to work full time last Monday, so be bust/shattered!!!

I hope you are all doing well! Well done to Leo on the standing WOW :D

Since we went to France Evan has learnt to clap and crawl, although his crawling is totally weird. Sometimes on one knee and dragging one leg, but mostly on all fours walking like a crab :rofl: Then today round hinkybinky's he showed me up and did it properly :dohh:

On Friday at the childminder he also pulled himself up to stand, so now he's doing that all the time and falling over and smacking himself on the floor.

Oh well :D

He still has no teeth :rofl:

I go back to work soon too Sophie :(

I'm totally taking bad having no internet in the house! Pixie is letting go of things to try walk by herself. She's going to give me heart failure! Hope everyone is well :) just thought us say hi to my fav people :p

Hi everyone.

Our babies really are growing up.

My sister had her baby on Saturday morning little boy 9IB. I was honoured to be her birthing prtnr and little Henry is gorgeous and his big sister adores him.

And surprisingly hasnt made me broody!!!!!

Aw congrats to your sister :) im extremely broody... I think we will be ntnp from here on im :D although I want to get our bathroom done up :haha:

Good luck with NTNP.

With 3 already I cant afford to get broody!!!!

We only have pixie and we both said we would like a close age gap so it will be around 18m difference ish

even though i'm breastfeeding my cycles have started again and the last one was 2 weeks late so i took a test and it was a BFN :-( not that we were trying i would of really liked it. I think i'm just having a crazy long cycle because the BF is making them really irregular.

Mines took a while to regulate. They have just calmed down into a regular 33day cycle now which is fine.

Broodyness is bad haha

I haven't had a cycle at all since before coming pregnant with Leo and I stopped breastfeeding 3 months ago!!!!!

Good luck to everyone TTC!!!

Hello girls.
Know you've all missed me hahahahaha
Have tried to catch up but too difficult to mention everyone..
Hope everyone is well and happy.
We are in the UK now and trying to settle in
xxx

Hahahaha Jo, shew thought I had killed the thread there

Mention you?! Gosh I will curtsey you in all your awesomeness :)
How is my Leo today?

xxx

omg haven't been here in ages cant believe how fast time has gone since having our babies i was just thinking its only about 4 months till alot of our babies turn have there 1st birthdays, im clueless as to what to get Emily for her first birthday and what to do for it, Whats everyone else thinking of getting there babies for there 1st birthdays do any of you plan to do anything special for the day as well?

Hope every ones well xXx

My older brother got married on Saturday. Im still exhausted from that crazy weekend. I think in the last 3 days I've gotten about 8 hrs of sleep. But it was worth it.

The wedding dance was fantastic. I had so much fun and danced all night long. Jaxon wen to my best friends house. which almost didnt happen. She had her sons first bday party on Saturday. And when she was DUE to pick up Jaxon her family from out of town showed up. She nearly didnt arrive to pick up Jaxon (and her baby sitting during this was planned a year in advance). She was about 4 hours late, when she showed up I was packing up Jaxon to bring him to the hotel after the dinner. I was going to skip the reception. Glad I didnt have too!!!

Hey ladies, just a quick update from me....Maddy is getting big! I cant believe she turns 9 months this month!!!!! Some crazy thoughts from me, my 17 year old sister is prego...she is due sometime in february. I had my 21st birthday last week and on the weekend DH took me to a bar with some friends, needless to say the next day was a stuggle lol.

I hope all of you ladies are doing well and your lo's are growing! :D

I haven't been here in ages, and I am not coming in good news.
I can't sleep, feel like the floor has been ripped from beneath me.

My OH shot his brother and his brother's girlfriend. He did not intentionally mean to shoot them, but it happened. Now he is in jail,his brtoher is fine but his GF is in critical condition. If she dies, my OH will be charged with murder. Its so hard to wrap my mind around it and I feel numb. I feel stupid, selfish, and I don't know what all else. I only come here for support and hope that you ladies can find sympathy for me as I know this is a difficult subject. I just feel like in 5 short minutes my life fell apart and now the man I love is somehow seemed as evil and a criminal when I still see him as a loving father and husband. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->